It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Already dozed off for a moment. Guess I'm going to sleep now as well. Good Night everyone :)
ElTerprise: Already dozed off for a moment. Guess I'm going to sleep now as well. Good Night everyone :)
Night sir, sleep well.
ElTerprise: Already dozed off for a moment. Guess I'm going to sleep now as well. Good Night everyone :)
Have a good night, see you tomorrow. (Or later today, rather. Or both. Stupid time zones.)
so does the community on galaxy consist of people who loathe valve or is it just a disordinate assortment of people without any real uniformity?

this is also my first post

hello newfriends
Weebjager: so does the community on galaxy consist of people who loathe valve or is it just a disordinate assortment of people without any real uniformity?

hello newfriends
Welcome to GOG!

You will find many who loathe Valve and any other site that supports DRM, but there are also many who use Steam and other platforms.

The best thing you will find is that there are many genuinely friendly people on here that help to make it a wonderful community.

If you are looking to find people to play MP games with I have no idea how that will be as I don't usually play any MP. I do play on Steam and GOG both though :)
Post edited December 14, 2015 by trentonlf
**Sticking my head out of the thread window**...
Everybody seem to be still asleep. Well. Let's make some coffee while waiting... :)
Empress_Owl: **Sticking my head out of the thread window**...
Everybody seem to be still asleep. Well. Let's make some coffee while waiting... :)
**Big whatever-hug-you-like** :-)
Good morning, Owl. How are you?
AgentBirdnest: **Big whatever-hug-you-like** :-)
Good morning, Owl. How are you?
I'm ok.... working at home and taking care of my ill owlet...
Empress_Owl: I'm ok.... working at home and taking care of my ill owlet...
Hm :-( ... I hope she'll feel better quickly. *Fingers crossed*

Any predictions for the staff picks today?
AgentBirdnest: Hm :-( ... I hope she'll feel better quickly. *Fingers crossed*

Any predictions for the staff picks today?
thanks !! :)
eeer... christmas games ! :)
Empress_Owl: eeer... christmas games ! :)
Does GOG have any Christmas games? Wait, actually - I can't really think of any Christmas games, GOG or elsewhere. Help!!
Ho, I think Terraria has a Christmas event. We should check that out.
Hello lovely folks of the thread :-)
Weebjager: so does the community on galaxy consist of people who loathe valve or is it just a disordinate assortment of people without any real uniformity?

hello newfriends
Hello there welcome :-)
Post edited December 14, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Hello lovely folks of the thread :-)
*waves at the Christmas tree* Good morning, Mr Cecil. Or is it night?
Post edited December 14, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
cecil: Hello lovely folks of the thread :-)
AgentBirdnest: *waves at the Christmas tree* Good morning, Mr Cecil. Or is it night?
It's both night and morning depending on how you look at it. (Twirls in my tree stand do I look all pretty with my lights and star?)
cecil: It's both night and morning depending on how you look at it. (Twirls in my tree stand do I look all pretty with my lights and star?)
True. I usually wake up at around midnight and call it morning :-)
A star? Not on my tree. I put Jack Bauer on the top (and I'm not kidding) :-)