It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Hehe... Owl is gonna kill us for adding yet another badge to her list n__n

I'm good. Feeling well at the moment. Actually starting to fall asleep. Just wanted to give some quick hellos, and wish everyone a good night. *big twugs to all* :-)
(I saw that you are good. Great to hear :-))
Probably ;)

Glad to hear that. And a good night for you *big good night twug*
Sleep well and see you later :)
Hoped for Dreamfall: The Longest Journey from the Mystery Game and got it! My lucky day. :-)
Well then, Blood & Gold: Caribbean!! finally looks like it's worth a playthrough, actually it looks great (to me). Normally I'm not into pirate settings/themes but Blood & Gold: Caribbean! has me interested. But I'll settle for Risen 2 for now. Which reminds me (again) that I have a playthrough started in Risen 2.

Hey GOGers, how are ya?
NoNewTaleToTell: Well then, Blood & Gold: Caribbean!! finally looks like it's worth a playthrough, actually it looks great (to me). Normally I'm not into pirate settings/themes but Blood & Gold: Caribbean! has me interested. But I'll settle for Risen 2 for now. Which reminds me (again) that I have a playthrough started in Risen 2.

Hey GOGers, how are ya?
Good evening. =)

Doing all right here. Waking up yet again, obnoxiously enough. Debating whether to put Saints Row 3 on or Doom 3.
How's your day been going?
EndreWhiteMane: Hoped for Dreamfall: The Longest Journey from the Mystery Game and got it! My lucky day. :-)
Cool. That's really luck considering the size of the mystery games pool :)

NoNewTaleToTell: Well then, Blood & Gold: Caribbean!! finally looks like it's worth a playthrough, actually it looks great (to me). Normally I'm not into pirate settings/themes but Blood & Gold: Caribbean! has me interested. But I'll settle for Risen 2 for now. Which reminds me (again) that I have a playthrough started in Risen 2.

Hey GOGers, how are ya?
Hey. I'm tired now but otherwise good. How are you?
EndreWhiteMane: Hoped for Dreamfall: The Longest Journey from the Mystery Game and got it! My lucky day. :-)
Kudos to you. That's a level of good luck I would probably never, ever get with that setup. -laughs-

Hey GOGers, how are ya?
GOGing right along here, you've had a good day I hope?
I see you have put Rebel Galaxy on a 33% sale gog

well then.
CarrionCrow: Kudos to you. That's a level of good luck I would probably never, ever get with that setup. -laughs-
Since I own many of the games in the pool and they take that into account the odds were somewhat better.
Still was surprised enough I sat there for a minute looking for my game before I realized that was it. :-)
CarrionCrow: Kudos to you. That's a level of good luck I would probably never, ever get with that setup. -laughs-
EndreWhiteMane: Since I own many of the games in the pool and they take that into account the odds were somewhat better.
Still was surprised enough I sat there for a minute looking for my game before I realized that was it. :-)
Even if you own half the games, it was still roughly a 2 percent base chance. Maybe not I've won the lottery level luck, but still very good.
Post edited December 11, 2015 by CarrionCrow

Hey GOGers, how are ya?
EndreWhiteMane: GOGing right along here, you've had a good day I hope?
Doing okay-ish here all things considered. Playing Football Mogul 2012, a text based football sim, bringing the Air Raid offense to the NFL haha.
EndreWhiteMane: GOGing right along here, you've had a good day I hope?
NoNewTaleToTell: Doing okay-ish here all things considered. Playing Football Mogul 2012, a text based football sim, bringing the Air Raid offense to the NFL haha.
You're having bombers drop high explosives on the opposing teams?
NoNewTaleToTell: Doing okay-ish here all things considered. Playing Football Mogul 2012, a text based football sim, bringing the Air Raid offense to the NFL haha.
CarrionCrow: You're having bombers drop high explosives on the opposing teams?
Almost. The Air Raid offense involves passing about 80% of the time instead of having a solid split between passing and running.

Anyway, I was until it decided that my high rated kicker (Neil Rackers) was going to miss three field goals under 30 yards in a row haha. Good ol' RNG...

I really wish Madden 07 didn't have DRM (specifically Securom) but well, it does, and NFL Head Coach doesn't like to launch on modern systems. I need my football fix, man!

What's on your plate?
NoNewTaleToTell: Almost. The Air Raid offense involves passing about 80% of the time instead of having a solid split between passing and running.

Anyway, I was until it decided that my high rated kicker (Neil Rackers) was going to miss three field goals under 30 yards in a row haha. Good ol' RNG...

I really wish Madden 07 didn't have DRM (specifically Securom) but well, it does, and NFL Head Coach doesn't like to launch on modern systems. I need my football fix, man!

What's on your plate?
-laughing hard- In the real world, people would be lining up to beat your kicker's ass.

Got sidetracked playing Saints Row 3. Tried putting 2 on, but it's a choppy mess. Playable, but just barely. Will have to break out my 360 for that one, since it runs like shit on the PC.
Good Morning!
Finally beat up a tough fellow in Risen.
This game is awesome for one another reason again - you can save mid-combat!
Totally missed this option in several games.
Especially in Risen, since you can't just smash your way through... It's really easy to die that way.
Gotta watch the opponent all the time.