It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *more hugs* If you have fruit or peppermint tea I wouln't say no ;-)
Peppermint... ,',',',,' :-| I only have regular mint...
But I have Lemon tea, or strawberry (pouarkh), or grapefruit :)
CarrionCrow: I really, really shouldn't watch the news. Currently very, very embarrassed at and disgusted by quite a few people in my country.
Ho... welcome in the club :)
we have a couple here too...
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Empress_Owl
CarrionCrow: I really, really shouldn't watch the news. Currently very, very embarrassed at and disgusted by quite a few people in my country.
Was just thinking the same thing... Opened the news just a few minutes ago, and immediately regretted it. Maybe I'll take a break for a week. Might do some good.
Stilton: If you look like that I'd take a couple of years off work to recuperate... :-)

Good morning all. :-)
Good morning. =)

Should have asked to borrow your helmet. Now past the point of facepalming, giving thought to essentially knuckle punching myself in the side of the head to make the pain stop.
Stilton: If you look like that I'd take a couple of years off work to recuperate... :-)

Empress_Owl: You're telling me !!! :D hihi
Good morning Stilton !!
Hi, Owl. :-)

What do you think your leg pain is? Do you get cramps, leg aches that last a long time, aching joints?

But you said lower body - my bad. Is it something other than legs?
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Stilton
Empress_Owl: Nice pick... I stilll haven't tried Serpent in the Staglands, I'm really curious about that one :)
Yeah, maybe... but two nights in a row ?... :-\
Have been looking forward to getting it. It's one that I'd normally buy at retail to be more supportive, but consumption whore that I am, I couldn't pass up the 60 percent discount.

It hasn't happened a lot, but there have been times that I've slept wrong enough that I ended up with head and neck pain for 1-4 days.

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Should have asked to borrow your helmet. Now past the point of facepalming, giving thought to essentially knuckle punching myself in the side of the head to make the pain stop.
Good heavens, everyone's disintegrating... What's your pain? Why? Head punching never works unless you're hitting a lawyer...
superstande: Good mornium!

I can guard the thread while everyone is away.

* a small hedgehog shuffles into the thread*

-PASSWORD?!!

-yip yip?

- Alright, close enough you may pass.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Sounds like a plan. You'll do a great job, I'm sure. Added bonus - you don't have to wear a security guard outfit while doing so.
Sounds cool!

Sorry I was away from the guard duty for a bit... I'm sure nobody tried to enter, right?
.... hey ... ;)
Empress_Owl: Ho... welcome in the club :)
we have a couple here too...
To be fair, I operate on a general level of contempt about 99.99 percent of the time. That just gets amplified when I see things that are even dumber than the usual braindead garbage I'm used to.

I'm sure you do. Take dim people, add heavy fear to the mix, and watch them go nuts.
moonshineshadow: *more hugs* If you have fruit or peppermint tea I wouln't say no ;-)
Empress_Owl: Peppermint... ,',',',,' :-| I only have regular mint...
But I have Lemon tea, or strawberry (pouarkh), or grapefruit :)
Oh grapefruit would be awesome *thank you hug*
(I agree on the strawberry sentiment)
Stilton: Hi, Owl. :-)

What do you think your leg pain is? Do you get cramps, leg aches that last a long time, aching joints?

Hey, Doc :)
These are aches that last a long time (continuously), everywhere from all around my hips to my knees.
I can barely walk...
Is it serious ? ',,',',',,' :-\
Stilton: Hi, Owl. :-)

Empress_Owl: Hey, Doc :)
These are aches that last a long time (continuously), everywhere from all around my hips to my knees.
I can barely walk...
Is it serious ? ',,',',',,' :-\
No. :-) Do you have any fever or rash? (I'm being serious now...). :-)
CarrionCrow: Have been looking forward to getting it. It's one that I'd normally buy at retail to be more supportive, but consumption whore that I am, I couldn't pass up the 60 percent discount.

It hasn't happened a lot, but there have been times that I've slept wrong enough that I ended up with head and neck pain for 1-4 days.
A consumption whore ? :D lol !!
Ho yeah... neck pains are evil too... :-|
moonshineshadow: Oh grapefruit would be awesome *thank you hug*
(I agree on the strawberry sentiment)
Hihi... you're welcome
**Big hug without awful strawberry flavour**
Stilton: Good heavens, everyone's disintegrating... What's your pain? Why? Head punching never works unless you're hitting a lawyer...
Punching does work sometimes. (Until you start breaking your fingers and knuckles, never get them set professionally, you get older and arthritis sets up. Then it sucks.)

The basis for this was watching a presidential candidate say that all members of a religion need to be banned from the country, then watching them get applauded.

Members of a religion that think it's A-okay to kill gay people, or people who get abortions, members of a religion with a rich history of raping and murdering people who disagree with them, using the excuse that a group only wants to kill people as a reason to ban them.

This country's big thing is freedom of religion. (Well, that and being able to have all the guns you want, of course.)
Put the ten commandments up everywhere, have prayer in schools, all that bullshit. But surprise surprise, what that really means is freedom for OUR religion, not yours.
AgentBirdnest: Was just thinking the same thing... Opened the news just a few minutes ago, and immediately regretted it. Maybe I'll take a break for a week. Might do some good.
Casket of selfishness. It's got its flaws, but full-on escapism beats foaming at the mouth watching it all.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Stilton: No. :-) Do you have any fever? (I'm being serious now...). :-)
You mean, other than Saturday Night Fever™ ?... well, no ! :-p (ok, ok... **putting Serious Mode ON**)
Stilton: Good heavens, everyone's disintegrating... What's your pain? Why? Head punching never works unless you're hitting a lawyer...
CarrionCrow: Punching does work sometimes. (Until you start breaking your fingers and knuckles, never get them set professionally, you get older and arthritis sets up. Then it sucks.)

The basis for this was watching a presidential candidate say that all members of a religion need to be banned from the country, then watching them get applauded.

Members of a religion that think it's A-okay to kill gay people, or people who get abortions, members of a religion with a rich history of raping and murdering people who disagree with them, using the excuse that a group only wants to kill people as a reason to ban them.
AgentBirdnest: Was just thinking the same thing... Opened the news just a few minutes ago, and immediately regretted it. Maybe I'll take a break for a week. Might do some good.
CarrionCrow: Casket of selfishness. It's got its flaws, but full-on escapism beats foaming at the mouth watching it all.
I'm not following (yes, another sleepless night), this candidate wants to ban people for all the reasons you cite? Sorry for being slow, the last time I slept was Feb 1986...
Stilton: No. :-) Do you have any fever? (I'm being serious now...). :-)
Empress_Owl: You mean, other than Saturday Night Fever™ ?... well, no ! :-p (ok, ok... **putting Serious Mode ON**)
And no rash....?