It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys, I will have to get ready for my extra school today and then I will go to it, so I will have to go, chat to you all later :) Have a nice day for now! :)
ddickinson: Well, it seem GOG still does not want to do a Moonshine bundle. The bar-stewards. :-)

Anyway, I think I will be saying goodbye. Thank you all so very much for being so sweet and caring. I will try to come visit tomorrow just to say hello, but I don't think I will be up for much for the next few days at least.

Take care, everyone. And have a lovely day, and a great weekend!

*lots of big sleepy hugs*
Same to you!
Sleeping and resting and wonderful nice things you can think for you!
Maybe even things you can't think of, if possible! :)
CarrionCrow: Well, this is what smacking against the wall is like.

All the new items, and what hadn't already been consumed in a hoarder's maddened frenzy?

One list item, and two tagalongs that I only grabbed because their prices were low enough.
About the same here, 3 maybes because they're cheap and 1 mystery games that was a boo-boo. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: About the same here, 3 maybes because they're cheap and 1 mystery games that was a boo-boo. :-)
Actually, it's a larger boo boo than you might think. I stopped playing Beatbuddy on rental because it had a game breaker bug that didn't go away even after reloading repeatedly. Between that and general boredom at the experience, I said to hell with it and threw it on the corpse pile.
EndreWhiteMane: About the same here, 3 maybes because they're cheap and 1 mystery games that was a boo-boo. :-)
CarrionCrow: Actually, it's a larger boo boo than you might think. I stopped playing Beatbuddy on rental because it had a game breaker bug that didn't go away even after reloading repeatedly. Between that and general boredom at the experience, I said to hell with it and threw it on the corpse pile.
I feel better now. :-)

Please hit our lovely Empress with all the +1's you can muster for her very generous ninja gifting! :-)
l0rdtr3k: Taxes are the spawn of Satan.
Now here's a quote I love! :)
Can almost think of a game, where Satan rips off people through horrible taxes...
CarrionCrow: Actually, it's a larger boo boo than you might think. I stopped playing Beatbuddy on rental because it had a game breaker bug that didn't go away even after reloading repeatedly. Between that and general boredom at the experience, I said to hell with it and threw it on the corpse pile.
EndreWhiteMane: I feel better now. :-)

Please hit our lovely Empress with all the +1's you can muster for her very generous ninja gifting! :-)
The animal welfare people won't like it, but I just hit Owl. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Please hit our lovely Empress with all the +1's you can muster for her very generous ninja gifting! :-)
I can muster quite a lot ô__ô
*currently on page 5... only 4149 pages of +1s to go* ;-)
Post edited December 04, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
It wasn't me !!!
**pointing in ElT's direction** ....
---o__o|
EndreWhiteMane: Please hit our lovely Empress with all the +1's you can muster for her very generous ninja gifting! :-)
AgentBirdnest: I can muster quite a lot ô__ô
*currently on page 5... only 4149 pages of +1s to go* ;-)
You just go right ahead and muster mister....:-)
Empress_Owl: It wasn't me !!!
**pointing in ElT's direction** ....
---o__o|
Can't blame him this time, he's at work. :-)
Post edited December 04, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Is anyone (but scammers) interested by BLACKGUARDS SPECIAL EDITION ?....
EndreWhiteMane: Can't blame him this time, he's at work. :-)
,,',',',',,',,' ):-| well.... eeerm... It's Endre's fault !!! he's the mean one, it's written.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Is anyone (but scammers) interested by BLACKGUARDS SPECIAL EDITION ?....
EndreWhiteMane: Can't blame him this time, he's at work. :-)
Empress_Owl: ,,',',',',,',,' ):-| well.... eeerm... It's Endre's fault !!! he's the mean one, it's written.
Me!me!me!
l0rdtr3k: Me!me!me!
Check your PM :) **big hug**
King's Bounty Dark Side from the squirrel... Kind of happy... but then again I might have a bit fever still :)
I guess I'm a more well-centered person than my younger self.

I was checking this deal from Epic where they are offering Shadow Complex for "free" for a limited time. There is so many hoops to jump... There is a discussion with more details here on GOG.

In the past I wouldn't think twice before going for something like this. Nowadays I feel no shame in letting this pass.