It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: That's pretty awesome, thanks. :-)
Indeed, we've got quite a lovely and talented little feathery artist here :-)
Empress_Owl: Hoooo it's been a while !!! :D
I guess it's been a while since anyone slept well? :-p
AgentBirdnest: Indeed, we've got quite a lovely and talented little feathery artist here :-)
I guess it's been a while since anyone slept well? :-p
I have slept very well,thank you very much.
superstande: Hello! Who wants misery! I've got some.... but afraid to leave it here in fear of ... uh.. what was I talking about?

Well... Looking at the bright side of things: One well-operated wife returned home... Check!
A mild fever that seems to have stopped rising even though I'm up... Check!
It's Friday and a gog sale... Check!
Tax Returns... Check!
Actual money returned from Tax Returns... Check!

:)

40 minutes to go! Also our neighbour is a nice lady who hoped me the best recovery and a smile :)
(hope this isn't all I have strenght to write today...)
Taxes are the spawn of Satan.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Stilton: Shit, that's better than a dozen tubes of Alka-Seltzer with a tabasco chaser...

I feel like this guy with the beard now.
CarrionCrow: That's one of the great things about Metalocalypse. Not only is it a very funny show in an extremely dark way, bringing us such amusements as the zazz clip, the creator of it is one hell of a musician. (As well as the voice actor and lead singer of Dethklok.) When they do albums, they do so at a level that's almost absurd when you think about it all being based around a cartoon metal band.
That really is remarkable, and one hell of a depth of talent. The music is professional good, like career good, and what little I've seen of the cartoon has always made me laugh. Skwisgaar's barbecue sauce reaction comes to mind...
Hello guys, how are you? I'm doing fine! :)
superstande: Hello! Who wants misery! I've got some.... but afraid to leave it here in fear of ... uh.. what was I talking about?

Well... Looking at the bright side of things: One well-operated wife returned home... Check!
Tax Returns... Check!

40 minutes to go! Also our neighbour is a nice lady who hoped me the best recovery and a smile :)
That's a lot of good stuff. :-) And all of it heading in the right direction....although I can't tell which way the nice smiling lady is heading at this exact moment, not being there and all.... But the rest is good!

Give our best to your wife and tell her to COMPLETELY rely on you for EVERYTHING for the next few weeks AT LEAST. :-) What are friends for, right? ;-)
Good day, everyone!

How are you all on this lovely Friday?

I had to spend most of yesterday evening and up until a few hours ago in hospital, sadly. It seems my immune system is starting to act up on top of everything else. It was nothing too serious at the moment, but it can be if it keeps getting worse. I have been given some medication that will hopefully help with that for not, but it is something else I will need to get tests for next week. Fingers crossed it is just a side effect of everything else and not something new. I have to see how things go for the day, if they get any worse I need to go back to hospital to be monitored more and just in case.

But at least I am back home now, I was worried I would be there all weekend. I figured I would make a quick visit and say hello and see how you all are. I will not be staying for too long as I should be resting really, but I fancied a break from all that for a nice cup of tea and the lovely cold breeze we are getting today (I am sitting in the conservatory). Also I needed to check the sale so that I can hopefully get Moon a gift before she beats me to it. And I warn you, if anyone ninja gifts her before I get a change to I will come find you and break your legs. :-)

Also, can you all please give the lovely and generous ELT a big +1 for his lovely gifting. Thank you!
Stilton: That really is remarkable, and one hell of a depth of talent. The music is professional good, like career good, and what little I've seen of the cartoon has always made me laugh. Skwisgaar's barbecue sauce reaction comes to mind...
Yeah, that guy has ridiculous levels of ability. Also, I have got to buy all of Metalocalypse on DVD. Need to write that down so it doesn't get buried in all the other crap on my mind at any time.
ddickinson: Good day, everyone!

I had to spend most of yesterday evening and up until a few hours ago in hospital, sadly. It seems my immune system is starting to act up on top of everything else. It was nothing too serious at the moment, but it can be if it keeps getting worse. I have been given some medication that will hopefully help with that for not, but it is something else I will need to get tests for next week. Fingers crossed it is just a side effect of everything else and not something new. I have to see how things go for the day, if they get any worse I need to go back to hospital to be monitored more and just in case.

But at least I am back home now, I was worried I would be there all weekend. I figured I would make a quick visit and say hello and see how you all are. I will not be staying for too long as I should be resting really, but I fancied a break from all that for a nice cup of tea and the lovely cold breeze we are getting today (I am sitting in the conservatory). Also I needed to check the sale so that I can hopefully get Moon a gift before she beats me to it. And I warn you, if anyone ninja gifts her before I get a change to I will come find you and break your legs. :-)

Also, can you all please give the lovely and generous ELT a big +1 for his lovely gifting. Thank you!
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that DD :( Fingers crossed to get back to normal! :) I will hit EIT of course! :)
Stilton: Hi, Endre. I've been semi-deafened by Crow's delicate musical tastes so I'm actually feeling pretty good. :-)

I'm going to last the day without a nap and hopefully flake out at a suitable time tonight. That's the theory, anyway...

How's the day with you?

43 mins and counting....
EndreWhiteMane: Doing alright, trying to pick a 'managed health care plan' since my state is going that route.
The one the state picked for me is already being sued for unfair bidding practices. :/
Our governor really needs to be strung up by his gonads.
That just sucks so much. The idiots we're supposed to have confidence in are too stupid to put their trousers on the right way around. The 'managed' part in the plan title is enough to make anyone feel twitchy. How managed, and by whom? A room full of chimps having a food fight? Please proceed with caution...

Post edited December 04, 2015 by Stilton
Stilton: Hi, Owl. :-)

How's your day? In forty minutes or so we'll all be very happy, or.... No, don't think about it.
Hey Stilt :)
My day is ok/good, thanks ! what about yours ?...
Let's try not to get our hopes too high then :) **waiting impatiently**

Very sorry to hear that DD, glad you're back home at least.
*very giant hug*

Tax Returns... Check!

Nice good to hear mate you are doing good! :) Have a nice recovery indeed my friend :)

Good afternoon. =)

For fuck's sake...it just doesn't want to stop, does it.

If there's a deity out there, the lady could use a break! Stop being an asshole!
Stilton: That's a lot of good stuff. :-) And all of it heading in the right direction....although I can't tell which way the nice smiling lady is heading at this exact moment, not being there and all.... But the rest is good!

Give our best to your wife and tell her to COMPLETELY rely on you for EVERYTHING for the next few weeks AT LEAST. :-) What are friends for, right? ;-)
:) Thanks! I'll gotta do it, yeah.

That sounds fair :) I hope... :)

She'll be fine, just a bit dazzled from the experience... but she went to visit the local bar already for a bit... So that's a good sign :)
superstande:
Hey Sup !... **big tight energizing hug**
I wish you and your wife a good, full and quick recovery too... !!
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Empress_Owl