It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *sigh* Now that the important discussion I had with my Prof. is over I am starting to feel the effect of a sleepless night. "Only" seven hours until I can go home :P

*energy-less hugs*
**Extra big and cozy, warm and energizing, chocolate-flavoured-positivity hug**
moonshineshadow: *sigh* Now that the important discussion I had with my Prof. is over I am starting to feel the effect of a sleepless night. "Only" seven hours until I can go home :P
*energy-less hugs*
Empress_Owl: Hooo... was it a positive discussion, at least ?...
**Big comforting and energizing hug** :))
*thank you hug*
It was ok, we discussed a lot of things and some things could have gone better but overall it was ok :-)

*energy-less hugs*
AgentBirdnest: **Extra big and cozy, warm and energizing, chocolate-flavoured-positivity hug**
o.O *spechless hug* because how could I even match such a hug

I have to say I feel really uncomfortable about not asking how people are when talking to them for the first time on a new day but since I already read the answers to these questions it would be silly to ask :D
Just some quick *tired good morning hugs* because i have to leave for work soon.

Could you all do me a favour and send cecil as many +1s as you can find! :D
Good morning, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're not all halfway comatose quite yet.
ElTerprise: Just some quick *tired good morning hugs* because i have to leave for work soon.

Ho, you're there, you sneaky ninja !!!! >:-O
PLEASE ANYONE CATCH THIS GUY BEFORE HE RAN AWAY !!!
AND KNOCK HIM OUT WITH A MASSIVE +1 HAMMER !!!!!

**pleasantly adding Interstellar to my shelf** ... :"> ... Thanks, buddy... **Big warm fluffy hug** u__u ... I hope this new tool to collect stars will work better than my previous ones... hihi
CarrionCrow: Good morning, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're not all halfway comatose quite yet.
Crow !!
I saw you went to bed a couple hours ago... I was wondering if you finally managed to get a more decent sleeping pattern... how was your sleep, anyway ? :)
**Not a big hug, since you don't like them**
Coffee ?...
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Empress_Owl
moonshineshadow: o.O *spechless hug* because how could I even match such a hug

I have to say I feel really uncomfortable about not asking how people are when talking to them for the first time on a new day but since I already read the answers to these questions it would be silly to ask :D
n__n

Whether you are uncomfortable with it or not, I certainly don't care if you don't. I don't get offended if people don't ask about me :-p
ElTerprise: Just some quick *tired good morning hugs* because i have to leave for work soon.

*sending +1s to Cecil and ElT* ',',',',):-|
Also, good morning, and bon courage with work! Hope your day goes well!
*big hug*
Post edited December 04, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Empress_Owl: Crow !!
I saw you went to bed a couple hours ago... I was wondering if you finally managed to get a more decent sleeping pattern... how was your sleep, anyway ? :)
**Not a big hug, since you don't like them**
Coffee ?...
I tried, but my body and my brain both laughed themselves silly and woke me up in the middle of the night one more time.

Not particularly well. Pretty sure some asshole cat got launched after it tried sitting on my head for the fourteenth time.

Yes, coffee is good. On that note...-pulls out the wading pool- =)
CarrionCrow: I tried, but my body and my brain both laughed themselves silly and woke me up in the middle of the night one more time.

Not particularly well. Pretty sure some asshole cat got launched after it tried sitting on my head for the fourteenth time.

Yes, coffee is good. On that note...-pulls out the wading pool- =)
Hum... ):-|
Have you considered sleeping -without- having all your crazy mountaineer animals in your room ?....
**Pass Crow a big mug of warm coffee, and dive happily in the wading pool** u__u
Empress_Owl: Hum... ):-|
Have you considered sleeping -without- having all your crazy mountaineer animals in your room ?....
**Pass Crow a big mug of warm coffee, and dive happily in the wading pool** u__u
Yes, I did. Problem is, I don't trust any of the little buggers, so keeping them nearby while I sleep lessens anxiety over them doing wacky wacky things like, say, turning the gas to the stove on and trying to blow up the house. (That actually did happen once.)

Thank you very much, I needed that. -pours coffee over head for that fully invigorated feeling-
CarrionCrow: Yes, I did. Problem is, I don't trust any of the little buggers, so keeping them nearby while I sleep lessens anxiety over them doing wacky wacky things like, say, turning the gas to the stove on and trying to blow up the house. (That actually did happen once.)

Thank you very much, I needed that. -pours coffee over head for that fully invigorated feeling-
Ô___Ô ........ I see...... lol
**Pass Crow a towel**
Empress_Owl: Ô___Ô ........ I see...... lol
**Pass Crow a towel**
One nice thing about it all? I'm always reminded of why me having kids would be an absolutely horrible idea. (And why anyone who says otherwise either doesn't know me very well or suffers from moderate to severe brain damage.)
Cats and dogs gets on my nerves to the point of wishing they were replaced with potted plants at least a third of the time.
Last time I checked, it's not legal to put a kid outside for hours because you don't want the headache of dealing with it.
CarrionCrow: One nice thing about it all? I'm always reminded of why me having kids would be an absolutely horrible idea. (And why anyone who says otherwise either doesn't know me very well or suffers from moderate to severe brain damage.)
Cats and dogs gets on my nerves to the point of wishing they were replaced with potted plants at least a third of the time.
Last time I checked, it's not legal to put a kid outside for hours because you don't want the headache of dealing with it.
Hihi... I'm not sure either it's more risky or not... depends on animals AND kids, I guess ^^... anyway, having kids is not everyone's cup of tea, and I don't get why people would want to convince others that it's one thing they should absolutely try, no matter what... to each his life choices, damm*t.
Hum... maybe you should consider potted plants, yeah... I think there would be less chances that they try to kill you while you sleep... :D
Empress_Owl: Hihi... I'm not sure either it's more risky or not... depends on animals AND kids, I guess ^^... anyway, having kids is not everyone's cup of tea, and I don't get why people would want to convince others that it's one thing they should absolutely try, no matter what... to each his life choices, damm*t.
Hum... maybe you should consider potted plants, yeah... I think there would be less chances that they try to kill you while you sleep... :D
Very true. I just laugh at people who suggest it now.

They'd be less of a pain to clean up after...and if one gassed me to death by turning the stove on, that plant deserves its murder because it would have to work pretty frigging hard to pull it off, with the whole being a plant thing.
CarrionCrow: Very true. I just laugh at people who suggest it now.

They'd be less of a pain to clean up after...and if one gassed me to death by turning the stove on, that plant deserves its murder because it would have to work pretty frigging hard to pull it off, with the whole being a plant thing.
Totally !!!! :D haha !!! ^^
Just finished A Wolf In Autumn by fellow GOGolyte Jefequeso, it's another great horror-esque walking simulator narrative adventure. I think I prefer The Music Machine to A Wolf In Autumn and The Moon Sliver, but they're all good if you're into that style of game.

I'll put up a longer review over in the "Games Finished In 2015" thread later today, and I need to get one up for The Music Machine (which I finished months ago, eek, sorry Jefequeso) too.