It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey people this mega thread is turning 2000 soon!
here's what I brought from the liquor store :)
Attachments:
coronas.jpg (140 Kb)
Post edited August 05, 2015 by superstande
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone :)

Hope you're all doing atleast ok.
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, everything's rolling along as usual.

How was your day?
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone :)

Hope you're all doing atleast ok.
*Random evening hug*

Can't complain. Eating a bit and playing Shadowrun and chatting. Not a bad way to relax :-) How about yourself?
superstande: Hey people this mega thread is turning 2000 soon!
Good evening.
2000? Do you mean 2000 pages? Well i'm currently on page 1199....but we're only 50 posts away from 60 000 posts :)
BTW: Can't open the attachment...
Why do I keep searching for these things?
ElTerprise: Good evening.
2000? Do you mean 2000 pages? Well i'm currently on page 1199....but we're only 50 posts away from 60 000 posts :)
*tackle kawaii desu hug*
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, everything's rolling along as usual.

How was your day?
Glad to hear that. Well i'm doing good but i'm totally exhausted from work today due massive traffic chaos because two important train station were temporarily shut down which resulted in massive delays....

AgentBirdnest: *Random evening hug*

Can't complain. Eating a bit and playing Shadowrun and chatting. Not a bad way to relax :-) How about yourself?
*big return hug*
Glad to hear that. That sounds really nice. See above :)
l0rdtr3k: Why do I keep searching for these things? *tackle kawaii desu hug*
Hello *big return hug*
How are you doing?
Post edited August 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Well i'm doing good but i'm totally exhausted from work today due massive traffic chaos because two important train station were temporarily shut down which resulted in massive delays....

*big return hug*
Glad to hear that. Sounds nice. See above :)
Hello *big return hug*
How are you doing?
Outside of breaking my girlfriend from the link I posted,I'm doing fine.
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Well i'm doing good but i'm totally exhausted from work today due massive traffic chaos because two important train station were temporarily shut down which resulted in massive delays....
That sounds...fairly nightmarish. Sorry you had to deal with that, are the train stations supposed to be shut down for a long period of time?
superstande: Hey people this mega thread is turning 2000 soon!
ElTerprise: Good evening.
Ah, yeah that's customizable... mine says 1998... well.. argh :)
but yes nearly 60k!
Attachments:
superstande: Ah, yeah that's customizable... mine says 1998... well.. argh :)
but yes nearly 60k!
Corona isn't even that good.Drink brazilian beer,especially the Baden Baden brand.
Mine says 2997 tbh.
but yes nearly 60k!
l0rdtr3k: Corona isn't even that good.Drink brazilian beer,especially the Baden Baden brand.
It says he's living in Finland. He has access to German beer. Why bother with Brazilian then?^^
Post edited August 05, 2015 by GreenDamsel
GreenDamsel: Mine says 2997 tbh.
It says he's living in Finland. He has access to German beer. Why bother with Brazilian then?^^
Because brazilian's always the best ^W^
GreenDamsel: Mine says 2997 tbh.
l0rdtr3k: Because brazilian's always the best ^W^
You know that Baden Baden is a region in Germany?^^
l0rdtr3k: Outside of breaking my girlfriend from the link I posted,I'm doing fine.
Haven't clicked on the link because - why would that happen? Good to hear that you're doing fine otherwise :)

CarrionCrow: That sounds...fairly nightmarish. Sorry you had to deal with that, are the train stations supposed to be shut down for a long period of time?
Well all was apparently caused by people who were on the rails (maybe attempted suicides - the media doesn't report anything about it which means that i can only speculate) which usually results in the immediate shutdown of the stations in question. But all of them are open again - the delays are still a thing though...

but yes nearly 60k!
Well it's 2000 for you then :)
Yes 60k is quite the achievement :)
I see Corona. Never tried that so far. Is it any good?
GreenDamsel: You know that Baden Baden is a region in Germany?^^
But it's a brazilian brand of beer that's the best beer I drank.
And my GF's still broken.
ElTerprise: Haven't clicked on the link because - why would that happen? Good to hear that you're doing fine otherwise :)

Well all was apparently caused by people who were on the rails (maybe attempted suicides - the media doesn't report anything about it which means that i can only speculate) which usually results in the immediate shutdown of the stations in question. But all of them are open again - the delays are still a thing though...

Well it's 2000 for you then :)
Yes 60k is quite the achievement :)
I see Corona. Never tried that so far. Is it any good?
It's just a cover of a song.But my GF's been broken now. Laughing like a maniac for 5 minutes straight because I said it'll be our marriage song.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by l0rdtr3k