It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Screw it. It's now obvious that I'm going to need to spend some time figuring out how to make things work. (Assuming my internet is capable of keeping a stream from turning into a slideshow.)
So you want to do some Twtich streaming?
ElTerprise: So you want to do some Twtich streaming?
Sure, what the hell. Might as well make a fool of myself publicly. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: Sure, what the hell. Might as well make a fool of myself publicly. -laughs-
Well you'll probably find an audience for that ;)
CarrionCrow: Sure, what the hell. Might as well make a fool of myself publicly. -laughs-
ElTerprise: Well you'll probably find an audience for that ;)
Just got it up and running, and either my computer, net connection or both aren't good enough to do it.
So much for that idea at the moment.
CarrionCrow: Just got it up and running, and either my computer, net connection or both aren't good enough to do it.
Well that sucks. And you're not able to identify what's causing the problem?
CarrionCrow: Just got it up and running, and either my computer, net connection or both aren't good enough to do it.
ElTerprise: Well that sucks. And you're not able to identify what's causing the problem?
I know the hardware's all right for the most part. The internet still isn't great, though, so I'm thinking that's the source of the issue.
Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a nice day? And I hope you are feeling a little better Endre?

*hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: Behave? Not a chance. ;)

Have a good evening, and keep the stuff doing to a safe level, please. You're still in recovery mode.
Hello, Crow!

What do you mean keep it to a safe level, would I ever do otherwise? :-)
My partner is keeping a close eye on me, so no real worried about me overdoing things too much. I did try a bit on Monday to push myself, but that did not turn out so good, so I will just take it slow and let things heal naturally. For now at least, I can't guarantee that once I am feeling a little better. :-)

I see you are having trouble with Twitch. I think Youtube now does live streaming, but I don't really know anything about it all.
Seems like I lost my old Shadow Warrior 2013's save(s) forever, ah well.
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a nice day? And I hope you are feeling a little better Endre?

*hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: Behave? Not a chance. ;)

Have a good evening, and keep the stuff doing to a safe level, please. You're still in recovery mode.
ddickinson: Hello, Crow!

What do you mean keep it to a safe level, would I ever do otherwise? :-)
My partner is keeping a close eye on me, so no real worried about me overdoing things too much. I did try a bit on Monday to push myself, but that did not turn out so good, so I will just take it slow and let things heal naturally. For now at least, I can't guarantee that once I am feeling a little better. :-)

I see you are having trouble with Twitch. I think Youtube now does live streaming, but I don't really know anything about it all.
Good evening. =)

Oh no, of course not. I don't think for a second that you'd try to push the limits, see how far you could still go without your illness whiplashing you in your well-meaning, stubborn head. Perish the thought...

Not happy to hear that your attempt ended badly, but very glad that your partner continues to watch you like a hawk.

Thank for you the info. Will figure something out, I'm just getting started learning how to do it all.
At the moment I think it's sub-par internet for streaming, but of course I could be wrong. Might need a hardware upgrade, something that's too expensive to do at the moment.
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Oh no, of course not. I don't think for a second that you'd try to push the limits, see how far you could still go without your illness whiplashing you in your well-meaning, stubborn head. Perish the thought...

Not happy to hear that your attempt ended badly, but very glad that your partner continues to watch you like a hawk.

Thank for you the info. Will figure something out, I'm just getting started learning how to do it all.
At the moment I think it's sub-par internet for streaming, but of course I could be wrong. Might need a hardware upgrade, something that's too expensive to do at the moment.
I think I will keep trying to push myself, just not as much. I ended up feeling terrible after the last time. I guess I just expected a quicker recovery and I am not keen on the idea of even longer stuck at home and off work.

My partner knows how I think, so she has pretty much everything covered. She checks up on me during the day a lot, especially as she has to work and she is still worried I am showing signs of collapsing again.

No need to thank me, I did not really offer anything helpful. Are you after a live stream for the interaction with those watching, or just to showcase your game play?
Post edited August 05, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I think I will keep trying to push myself, just not as much. I ended up feeling terrible after the last time. I guess I just expected a quicker recovery and I am not keen on the idea of even longer stuck at home and off work.

My partner knows how I think, so she has pretty much everything covered. She checks up on me during the day a lot, especially as she has to work and she is still worried I am showing signs of collapsing again.

No need to thank me, I did not really offer anything helpful. Are you after a live stream for the interaction with those watching, or just to showcase your game play?
Just so long as you don't end up feeling worse. Want you to recover as quickly as possible, with no new hurdles or complications cropping up.

Also, apologies. Used the term partner when it's actually your wife I was referring to. Not used to friends getting married, will have to start utilizing the appropriate titles.

It's good that she's looking out for you so much. This isn't exactly a format where one person can simply get in a car or walk over to see how another person is doing.

My gameplay...
Such a diplomatic-sounding term for me either dying a lot, screaming at something, or making fun of something.
Considering that the audience will consist of people from the thread bored enough to tune in, it would definitely center around the interaction.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: I know the hardware's all right for the most part. The internet still isn't great, though, so I'm thinking that's the source of the issue.
Seems so. I can imagine that streaming on Twitch might be quite demanding....

ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

*hugs and waves*
Good evening *big hug*
Doing good here and day was quite good but a bit hot :)
What about you?
CarrionCrow: Just so long as you don't end up feeling worse. Want you to recover as quickly as possible, with no new hurdles or complications cropping up.

Also, apologies. Used the term partner when it's actually your wife I was referring to. Not used to friends getting married, will have to start utilizing the appropriate titles.

It's good that she's looking out for you so much. This isn't exactly a format where one person can simply get in a car or walk over to see how another person is doing.

My gameplay...
Such a diplomatic-sounding term for me either dying a lot, screaming at something, or making fun of something.
Considering that the audience will consist of people from the thread bored enough to tune in, it would definitely center around the interaction.
I think I will be better once I can leave the house and be more mobile without all the pain and light headedness. Just being able to walk around more and do more things will make me feel a lot better. Of course, once I am more mobile the urge to overdo it increases, but I will try my best to behave.

No need to apologise, I have still been saying partner. I guess I am so used to saying it. So don't feel the need to change anything, I won't get offended or anything like that. Partner still kind of works for married couples as well, so it's okay.

The interaction would add more fun to the game. Does Twitch provide a minimum specs page so you can check if you have the required internet and hardware?

ElTerprise: Good evening *big hug*
Doing good here and day was quite good but a bit hot :)
What about you?
Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear you have had a good day.

I am doing good, thank you. In a bit more pain tonight, and my head is a little worse, but it has it's ups and downs, probably nothing to worry about.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by ddickinson
Anyone have any thoughts on the Chronicles of a Dark Lord series? Episode 1 and 2 are available DRM-free (with a Steam key provided) in a bundle on Itch for $2.50.
ddickinson: I think I will be better once I can leave the house and be more mobile without all the pain and light headedness. Just being able to walk around more and do more things will make me feel a lot better. Of course, once I am more mobile the urge to overdo it increases, but I will try my best to behave.

No need to apologise, I have still been saying partner. I guess I am so used to saying it. So don't feel the need to change anything, I won't get offended or anything like that. Partner still kind of works for married couples as well, so it's okay.

The interaction would add more fun to the game. Does Twitch provide a minimum specs page so you can check if you have the required internet and hardware?
Sounds likely. To go from very active to housebound would make anyone more than a little impatient to be back at full strength.

Okay, will keep that in mind. =)

I'm sure there is, but I'm so used to brute forcing games to work when I don't have the listed specs that I thought it might work again. Net speed's just a bit different from graphics settings, though.