It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, I guess my chances at having the farm-girl all for myself have diminished a bit?
Bummer.

C
O
N
G
R
A
T
U
L
A
T
I
O
N
S
!

*giant bear hug*
Crewdroog: it's on netflix here in the states. it's pretty good, the characters are solid and the story sucks you in.

Yeah, I've been meaning to watch Trigun for forever! I'm also rewatching Cowboy Bebop, another old school anime.
Have you watched Mushi-shi? It's a slow paced but really damn good anime.There's also Knights of Sidonia.
But I watch anime mostly through Crunchyroll. I prefer to keep up to date on what's new on the anime world.
NoNewTaleToTell: That entire sentence and use of vocals.
I'm gonna hug you.*tackle hug*
Post edited August 03, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
EndreWhiteMane: *giant bear hug*
I am willing to split her in half with you.
GreenDamsel: Are you not a young boy? Have I been told lies? Oh the humanity!
I am afraid so. Sorry to disappoint you. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Well, they recently opened (or plan to open) an office in the US. Other than that, I have no idea about their size.
All this complaining, I feel like I should say at least one good thing to even it out. We have been getting a ton of releases lately, new games as well as classics. I have nothing bad to say about that :-)
Okay, let's talk about something more positive. Have you burned anything to the ground today? :-)

l0rdtr3k: But a lot of girls like shounen anime\manga. I love several SHoujo series like Cardcaptor Sakura,Sailor Moon,Ouran High School Host Club and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.
I have not seen any of the ones you have mentioned. I have heard of Sailor Moon, but never seen it.

Crewdroog: actually i have been on quite the anime binge. I just finished trigun, and now i'm almost done with fullmetal alchemist. actually dd, there was a good anime I finished with a very strong female lead that was not all boobs. It was called Moriboto.
I really enjoyed Trigun, and I think I have Fullmetal Alchemist somewhere, but I have not watched it. A female in anime that is more than all boobs? You must be joking :-). I have nothing again the whole eye candy aspect (why would I, I love boobs :-)), but some of the women had boobs that were bigger than their heads, and some that looks bigger than their torsos.
Crewdroog: LOL, but so SAD!
Well, a friend of mine watched it last year and from time to time I sent her "funny" pictures :D

Then again, sometimes, I'm not as awful and sent more satisfying stuff
Crewdroog: it's on netflix here in the states. it's pretty good, the characters are solid and the story sucks you in.

Yeah, I've been meaning to watch Trigun for forever! I'm also rewatching Cowboy Bebop, another old school anime.
l0rdtr3k: Have you watched Mushi-shi? It's a slow paced but really damn good anime.There's also Knights of Sidonia.
But I watch anime mostly through Crunchyroll. I prefer to keep up to date on what's new on the anime world.
NoNewTaleToTell: That entire sentence and use of vocals.
l0rdtr3k: I'm gonna hug you.*tackle hug*
OMG Mushi-shi is amazing!!! it was on netflix and then the bastards took it away before I could finish it. it is so elegant and beautiful. I was just about to start Knights of Sidonia after I finish Fullmetal.
ddickinson: Snip
Bah they could just be understaffed (or underpaid) in general. I don't know.

Anyways I really don't like all this tension (as disappointed as I am about the staff not doing much) so I think I'll slow down my forum activity for a while, again.
EndreWhiteMane: So, I guess my chances at having the farm-girl all for myself have diminished a bit?
Bummer.

C
O
N
G
R
A
T
U
L
A
T
I
O
N
S
!

*giant bear hug*
But you never had a chance :-). Firstly as I already have someone wonderful, and second, not that you are not a lovely sweet guy, but the guy part kind of took you out of the running. :-)

But thank you for the congratulations. But why all this interest in a farm girl, I thought you like nurses? :-)

*big return hug*
Post edited August 03, 2015 by ddickinson
GreenDamsel: Are you not a young boy? Have I been told lies? Oh the humanity!
ddickinson: I am afraid so. Sorry to disappoint you. :-)
18 years of group projects in education facilities have taught me not to have any expectations.
I'm sorry, but nothing can disappoint me anymore.
Additionally, 19 years online have taught me to suspect everyone of being a 42 year old, 140 kilograms heavy trucker named Larry. So there's that.
l0rdtr3k: I'm gonna hug you.*tackle hug*
No need broham, I'm not facing hypothermia and as such have no need for extra body heat. Thanks for the kind thought though.

Okay, let's talk about something more positive. Have you burned anything to the ground today? :-)

I have not seen any of the ones you have mentioned. I have heard of Sailor Moon, but never seen it.

I really enjoyed Trigun, and I think I have Fullmetal Alchemist somewhere, but I have not watched it. A female in anime that is more than all boobs? You must be joking :-). I have nothing again the whole eye candy aspect (why would I, I love boobs :-)), but some of the women had boobs that were bigger than their heads, and some that looks bigger than their torsos.
You never heard of Cardcaptor Sakura? I'm really surprised.Watch it,it's pretty cute and good.

Crewdroog: OMG Mushi-shi is amazing!!! it was on netflix and then the bastards took it away before I could finish it. it is so elegant and beautiful. I was just about to start Knights of Sidonia after I finish Fullmetal.
It's on my Top 10 favourite anime.Watched Hell Girl or Hellsing Ultimate?
BillyMaysFan59: Bah they could just be understaffed (or underpaid) in general. I don't know.

Anyways I really don't like all this tension (as disappointed as I am about the staff not doing much) so I think I'll slow down my forum activity for a while, again.
Or you could just keep locked up in here with us, it would be a shame to have you visit less and less due to all that is going on out there on the general forum.

A female in anime that is more than all boobs? You must be joking :-).
Akatsuki no Yona and Patlabor say a lot of hellos.
GreenDamsel: 18 years of group projects in education facilities have taught me not to have any expectations.
I'm sorry, but nothing can disappoint me anymore.
Additionally, 19 years online have taught me to suspect everyone of being a 42 year old, 140 kilograms heavy trucker named Larry. So there's that.
So you are a trucker? Well it's nice to meet you, Larry. :-)
Crewdroog: LOL, but so SAD!
GreenDamsel: Well, a friend of mine watched it last year and from time to time I sent her "funny" pictures :D

Then again, sometimes, I'm not as awful and sent more satisfying stuff
I was so shocked when he got bumped off. Poor guy, just loved his daughter.

The envy fights or ones with colonel mustang are always fun. :)