It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: By release date or by continuity?

If by release date then
Divine Divinity
Beyond Divinity
Divinity II
Divinity: Original Sin

By continuity, I'm not sure to be honest.

Edit: and Ixamyakxim has the story continuity down as far as I know.
tinyE: Yeah and thanks. I've played the 1st two dozens of time but never had a )C good enough to run the others, until now, or at least until it gets here. :P
Also, as pointed out by GreenDamsel there is also Divinity: Dragon Commander, which was the last game in the series until Divinity: Original Sin. It's a lot different than the others in the series, it's actually a strategy game.

If you're gonna give Oblivion another try you might want to check out the Nehrim: At Fate's Edge mod. It's a complete overhaul that is apparently 20+ hours long. It's more like the Gothic series than Oblivion and from my experience (about two and a half hours in) it's very very well made, it could pass as a pro level release.
tinyE: Yeah and thanks. I've played the 1st two dozens of time but never had a )C good enough to run the others, until now, or at least until it gets here. :P
NoNewTaleToTell: Also, as pointed out by GreenDamsel there is also Divinity: Dragon Commander, which was the last game in the series until Divinity: Original Sin. It's a lot different than the others in the series, it's actually a strategy game.

If you're gonna give Oblivion another try you might want to check out the Nehrim: At Fate's Edge mod. It's a complete overhaul that is apparently 20+ hours long. It's more like the Gothic series than Oblivion and from my experience (about two and a half hours in) it's very very well made, it could pass as a pro level release.
I just remembered. I have Kerbal but never could play it and everyone here tells me it is the perfect game for me, so I may not need Oblivion. :P
Aloha all, waiting for the coffee to kick in but otherwise OK here.
Hope everyone else is OK or better and enjoying the weekend.
Happy Sunday all! <3
tinyE: So, whatcha get whatcha get???
I was curious about the hardware - though sounds like you're all set for the soft ;)

Enjoy the Kerbals! I had a ton of fun with the demo. Even in my short time, it was obvious it was one of those great, unique and special sort of games that just has "it" whatever "it" is.

EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, waiting for the coffee to kick in but otherwise OK here.
You know, now that you mention this I almost feel like I could go for one as well. Now the question - do I brew it here or go out? Iced or hot? Or do I go with a purchased "Coffee but not really" funky coffee like drink from the shop?
Post edited August 02, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
hello all. I have not been here for a bit, but still wanted to say hello and hope you all are doing well.
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, waiting for the coffee to kick in but otherwise OK here.
Good afternoon. =)

Fell asleep with more soda in the freezer, so now my two liter is frozen solid.
That's the big event of the morning, which shows how thrilling my existence is. -laughs-

Can't really complain other than that. It's the weekend, the weather isn't awful yet, chased some greasy bacon with a few cigarettes so my chemical levels are decent.
Crewdroog: hello all. I have not been here for a bit, but still wanted to say hello and hope you all are doing well.
Listening to remixes of the Tetris song at livestock-killing levels of volume.

How are you doing? =)
Post edited August 02, 2015 by CarrionCrow
tinyE: This is going to come off as trolling or spamming, but what is the correct order of the Divinity series? Anyone here play them?
Ixamyakxim: I THINK in the chronology of the world, Original Sin comes first. Then it's Divinity and Divinity 2. Divinity 2 is the only one I played (and really loved!) and did so on the console. The "end" of Divinity 2 is a bit unsatisfying, and the story is immediately taken up by the expansion to that game (which I think is included in the GoG release?).

Also, why would that be a trolling question?
Hi!
Would just add, yeah Flames of Vengeance aka the part 2 of Divinity 2 is included, and kinda necessary if you want to finish the whole story... Although you get a silly "Main game completed" accomplishment even without the part 2, which was a bit strange. I see the two parts as just one game...

Just watched Wolfcop, what the hell was that?! :)
Post edited August 02, 2015 by superstande
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

Fell asleep with more soda in the freezer, so now my two liter is frozen solid.
That's the big event of the morning, which shows how thrilling my existence is. -laughs-

Can't really complain other than that. It's the weekend, the weather isn't awful yet, chased some greasy bacon with a few cigarettes so my chemical levels are decent.
Crewdroog: hello all. I have not been here for a bit, but still wanted to say hello and hope you all are doing well.
CarrionCrow: Listening to remixes of the Tetris song at livestock-killing levels of volume.

How are you doing? =)
lol that shounds amazing. not too bad. going through my butt-tonne (a real unit) of games to see if there is one that catches my eye. will probably wind up just getting back into Terraria though.

edit: how did the 2L not explode?
Post edited August 02, 2015 by Crewdroog
That's a bit more of a subdued return message than I would have guessed.
superstande: Would just add, yeah Flames of Vengeance aka the part 2 of Divinity 2 is included
You know I thought it would be - even on the console I was able to get the release with both game and expansion included as one.
Post edited August 02, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
Aloha. ;)

Who's there?
Ixamyakxim: That's a bit more of a subdued return message than I would have guessed.
sigh, I know no exploding cows or other threats of violence. although I could get the cowtapult...
Hi people :)

CREW'S BACK! :D
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha. ;)

Who's there?
broken pencil.
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha. ;)

Who's there?
Crewdroog: broken pencil.
broken pencil who?