It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Well,I'll probably leave the forum if this shit continues.
Now we have fucking Nigerian Prince scams here.I can't.If this goes on,I'll really boycott GOG due to the lack of costumer service and negligence of the support.
Just ignore them for fucks sake. Have you never encountered trolls and that shit?
You really need some thicker skin. I see you every third day running around panicking about something minor. "Omg someone is downrepping people!" "Someone was mean to me!"

Here I give you some real talk: Nobody cares if you boycott it. The forums aren't the selling point of GoG. The community here is a fraction of the buying community. People in THIS thread would notice maybe after 2 weeks that you stopped writing. So stop complaining. Stay here in the safe zones or man up and get some thicker skin. That's actually trainable.
No more sensitive snowflake attitude.
Now we have fucking Nigerian Prince scams here.I can't.If this goes on,I'll really boycott GOG due to the lack of costumer service and negligence of the support.
Think you need to be a little less emo and learn to ignore the shit in life.
It's full of it if you keep looking for it.
GreenDamsel: Just ignore them for fucks sake. Have you never encountered trolls and that shit?
You really need some thicker skin. I see you every third day running around panicking about something minor. "Omg someone is downrepping people!" "Someone was mean to me!"

Here I give you some real talk: Nobody cares if you boycott it. The forums aren't the selling point of GoG. The community here is a fraction of the buying community. People in THIS thread would notice maybe after 2 weeks that you stopped writing. So stop complaining. Stay here in the safe zones or man up and get some thicker skin. That's actually trainable.
I'm mad due to support's lack of action to a current problem.I'm crying because of rep or being a snowflake,I'm expressing that I think that GOG's staff has done nothing on the manter. And I'll stay at the safezones,thank you very much.
GreenDamsel: Just ignore them for fucks sake. Have you never encountered trolls and that shit?

l0rdtr3k: I'm mad due to support's lack of action to a current problem.I'm crying because of rep or being a snowflake,I'm expressing that I think that GOG's staff has done nothing on the manter. And I'll stay at the safezones,thank you very much.
You're being entitled and unrealistic. Support of such a small website can't possibly control every thread.
Hmm, I got spammed as well.

Suppressed the urge to tell them I'm glad their father's dead. Yay for self control. -laughs-

And yes, I know it's all bullshit, just an urge to be mean for the fun of it.

Aside from the nonsense, good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)
Post edited July 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow
OK,I'm calmer now.
Drank some water,read some GoT and finished a report that was a little overdue. I have a dinner tonight with my GF and my boss is starting to not treat me like his maid.
l0rdtr3k: OK,I'm calmer now.
Drank some water,read some GoT and finished a report that was a little overdue. I have a dinner tonight with my GF and my boss is starting to not treat me like his maid.
What's your job?
l0rdtr3k: OK,I'm calmer now.
GreenDamsel: What's your job?
I work at a museum in the curation department.
CarrionCrow: Hmm, I got spammed as well.

Suppressed the urge to tell them I'm glad their father's dead. Yay for self control. -laughs-

Hello Crow....consider me disappointed...i didn't get the spam ;)

How are you doing?
Almost forgot to mention, for anyone inclined to give a shit, switched my chat settings over to friends only for the time being.

So if you're not my GOG friend and you suddenly develop a burning desire to send me a chat message, let me know here so I can try wrestling with the setup to make it work.
CarrionCrow: Hmm, I got spammed as well.

ElTerprise: Hello Crow....consider me disappointed...i didn't get the spam ;)

How are you doing?
Sad,isn't it? Nigerian Prince Scams here on GOG.
l0rdtr3k: Sad,isn't it? Nigerian Prince Scams here on GOG.
Well i actually never expected that to happen and especially not via chat....yes sad indeed and somewhat funny to see that now...
ElTerprise: consider me disappointed...i didn't get the spam ;)
I guess we are not cool enough...
*unpopular hug* ;-)
ElTerprise: consider me disappointed...i didn't get the spam ;)
AgentBirdnest: I guess we are not cool enough...
*unpopular hug* ;-)
Haven't gotten anything either. I can only deduct that all the cool kids didn't get scam sent.
ElTerprise: Hello Crow....consider me disappointed...i didn't get the spam ;)

How are you doing?
A few annoyances aside, can't complain too much.

Just hit the weekend sale and picked off the few stragglers I didn't already have.

Now looking at how my games budget is holding up before I start pulling the trigger on other things.

How's your day going?