It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: tztztz You shouldn't play Terraria through the whole night then.
moonshineshadow: Huh? If I played the whole night, how long did you others play since I was the first to go and get some sleep :P

ElTerprise: Good to hear that - aside from the headache of course :).
Quite good although a bit tired. The Terraria session was awesome :D. We should repeat thatt sometimes
moonshineshadow: We can continue whenever we want, the server saved the progress, so I just need to start it again and we are good to go :D
I left about 15 minutes after you did.
But yeah, I'd be up to another session as well.
akhliber: I've been trying to figure that out as well. It's clearly different somehow, I'm just not entirely sure how. But then again, I'm sleepy as all get-out and not at my sharpest. ;)

Hello to the folks I haven't said hello to yet!

*coffee, hugs, waves, and more coffee to go around*
Apparently it was just "released" for Linux and DOS :-|
Not sure I'd call that a "release"... tant pis.

*grabs some coffee and gives a return hug*
AgentBirdnest: So, today's release is... something that was already here? õ__ô
*grabs my torch*
moonshineshadow: *takes out a pitchfork and joins you in the angry mob*
*Grabs old musket*

Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!!!
akhliber:
ElTerprise: Good Morning. How are you?
Good morning! I'm doing quite well, though I'm feeling a bit delirious, as it's just after 6am and I haven't slept yet (but only because I've been a bit manic and distracted by enjoying my evening.) :)
The pup is up and yawning and stretching on the couch, and I'm trying to power down some more-strong-than-usual coffee to keep ticking a few more hours. Sarge usually gets all playful and energetic by 7, but he usually tires out and wants a nap about two or three hours later, so I'm figuring I'll just try to nap when he does.
How are you doing today? edit: Actually, strike that question, as I really can read the rest of the page. Haha. Glad you are doing well!
Post edited July 30, 2015 by akhliber
moonshineshadow: *takes out a pitchfork and joins you in the angry mob*
ElTerprise: *also grabs a torch* :)
Soccorro: *Grabs old musket*
FOLLOW ME!! >:-O
I think I've about had my fill of The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. It's slowly but surely turned into just another corridor FPS. Enter room, shoot enemies before they shoot you, proceed to next room and repeat. Sometimes you'll enter a room via a vent or something that is conveniently behind some boxes, which means you have to peak around the box to shoot the enemies but there still isn't any stealth.

I don't know, I just can't get into it and I've had a increasingly difficult time in recent years getting into straight ahead FPS games. Not that I'm against FPS in general, I enjoyed the heck out of Shadow Warrior 2013 and to a lesser degree E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, but both games though ultimately linear, allow you to wander around a bit rather than just funneling you from one enemy filled location to another.
akhliber:
AgentBirdnest: Apparently it was just "released" for Linux and DOS :-|
Not sure I'd call that a "release"... tant pis.

*grabs some coffee and gives a return hug*
If it came on a floppy disk (and a floppy disk drive), I'd be sold. At the current sale price, at least. ;)
NoNewTaleToTell: I think I've about had my fill of The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. It's slowly but surely turned into just another corridor FPS. Enter room, shoot enemies before they shoot you, proceed to next room and repeat. Sometimes you'll enter a room via a vent or something that is conveniently behind some boxes, which means you have to peak around the box to shoot the enemies but there still isn't any stealth.

I don't know, I just can't get into it and I've had a increasingly difficult time in recent years getting into straight ahead FPS games. Not that I'm against FPS in general, I enjoyed the heck out of Shadow Warrior 2013 and to a lesser degree E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, but both games though ultimately linear, allow you to wander around a bit rather than just funneling you from one enemy filled location to another.
Fair point but SW2013 even wasn't that mind blowing I almost just want a Unreal 1 remake sometimes.
NoNewTaleToTell: I think I've about had my fill of The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. It's slowly but surely turned into just another corridor FPS. Enter room, shoot enemies before they shoot you, proceed to next room and repeat. Sometimes you'll enter a room via a vent or something that is conveniently behind some boxes, which means you have to peak around the box to shoot the enemies but there still isn't any stealth.

I've had a very similar experience with FPS games, along with just generally being bad at them. I won't play multiplayer unless it's with friends, as I'm likely to shoot my teammates in the back of the head on accident when I panic at something absurd and start pushing buttons (but I've improved by leaps and bounds recently by playing Borderlands 2 somewhat regularly with a friend.)
It takes a lot for a FPS to interest me enough to play it. Though linear to a large degree, I adored the Mass Effect games (checking out Mass Effect 2 at a friend's house is what made me decide I needed to just suck it up and learn to play shooters) and I'm currently enjoying Borderlands 2 a great deal. It's mostly linear, but allows a good amount of exploration. There are a few others I've enjoyed, but Sarge needs to go outside. :)
akhliber: Good morning! I'm doing quite well, though I'm feeling a bit delirious, as it's just after 6am and I haven't slept yet (but only because I've been a bit manic and distracted by enjoying my evening.) :)
The pup is up and yawning and stretching on the couch, and I'm trying to power down some more-strong-than-usual coffee to keep ticking a few more hours. Sarge usually gets all playful and energetic by 7, but he usually tires out and wants a nap about two or three hours later, so I'm figuring I'll just try to nap when he does.
How are you doing today? edit: Actually, strike that question, as I really can read the rest of the page. Haha. Glad you are doing well!
Glad to hear that and thank you. Sounds like you should get some sleep soon :)

AgentBirdnest: FOLLOW ME!! >:-O
Alright!
akhliber:
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that and thank you. Sounds like you should get some sleep soon :)
AgentBirdnest:
ElTerprise:
I probably should. Fortunately, the sleepy has passed again for now, and I'm just enjoying a lazy morning. Trying to decide which game to play while Sarge is being all sleepy (thought he was getting rowdy already, but it was short lived... looks like he's back to napping), but I've got more installed than I'd care to admit, and I feel like I just walked into a music store and immediately forgot every band I've ever liked. :)
Post edited July 30, 2015 by akhliber
akhliber: I probably should. Fortunately, the sleepy has passed again for now, and I'm just enjoying a lazy morning. Trying to decide which game to play while Sarge is being all sleepy (thought he was getting rowdy already, but it was short lived... looks like he's back to napping), but I've got more installed than I'd care to admit, and I feel like I just walked into a music store and immediately forgot every band I've ever liked. :)
That's good i guess :)
Uh i know that...that's difficult. The agony of choice :)
*walks in*

*picks a seat*

*says to waiter "Good morning, I'll have a coffee!"*

Gooooooood morning

*Riddick suddenly moves up a few spots in my backlog just from hearing it mentioned*

You should try FEAR. Doesn't get much more linear and corridor-y than that ;-) Somehow, it worked for me though.
I tend to go through phases of enjoying linear vs. more open shooters. Last year, I couldn't stand anything less open than STALKER. This year, Half-Life, Portal, and Medal of Honor are my thing. Changes all the time for me...
BillyMaysFan59: *walks in*

*picks a seat*

*says to waiter "Good morning, I'll have a coffee!"*

Gooooooood morning
**Pass BMF a big mug of warm coffee**
It will be 2 dollars, please.

How are you, BMF ? :)
Also, good afternoon everybody !!
**Big hugs and coffee all around**
Post edited July 30, 2015 by LaPtiteBete