It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: I have Bastion and tried it... not bad, but this kind of games is making me bored quite quickly unfortunately :)
Yes, my evening is going well, thanks !!
What about your... evening ? :)
**Moar hugs**
I tried Bastion too. Finished it, actually (woo \o/) It was a... video game, I'm pretty sure n__n A pleasant game, but not really a favorite. I barely remember it.
My "evening" is going pretty well so far. Skittles for dinner, which is always nice :-) Some cleaning and gaming planned before going to bed.
**Dinosmoar hugs**
90F here right now....

*grabs a frappucino out of the cooler*

*takes a gulp*

Aaaahhh that's better
low rated
Can i delete my gog account?
If you want to know why, come to my forum page
Fan3l's Q?
Thanks
Finally got one of the four areas totally cleared. The story part of Sleeping Dogs is going to go very quickly once I'm out of filler to be distracted by.
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

AgentBirdnest: *very late return hug*
Indeed, glad I've got it running again.

Evenoon, everyone.
So... anyone played or have interest in the new releases? Any thoughts at all?
Good evening *even later hug*
I bought Kyn. Game looks really interesting to me and i like viking themed stuff.
Not overly interested in the other new releases though...
Hey, can I hit you up for some stupid hardware information.

I'm finally getting my new PC and it's coming with a widescreen monitor which I'm a little worried about because I see a lot of stuff in the forums about games being widescreen capable and having problems with older games.

Is this something I need to worry about and do I need to start patching the shit out of my library?
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

AgentBirdnest: *very late return hug*
Indeed, glad I've got it running again.

Evenoon, everyone.
So... anyone played or have interest in the new releases? Any thoughts at all?
ElTerprise: Good evening *even later hug*
I bought Kyn. Game looks really interesting to me and i like viking themed stuff.
Let us know what you think of it. My machine won't run it so you can be my eyes and ears. :-)

tinyE: Hey, can I hit you up for some stupid hardware information.

I'm finally getting my new PC and it's coming with a widescreen monitor which I'm a little worried about because I see a lot of stuff in the forums about games being widescreen capable and having problems with older games.

Is this something I need to worry about and do I need to start patching the shit out of my library?
Mine is widescreen (1920x1080) and I've had no issue whatsoever.
I've had to tinker with some games settings and a few look a bit 'stretched' but they all played fine.

BTW: Hooray! :-)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Let us know what you think of it. My machine won't run it so you can be my eyes and ears. :-)
Good evening Endre.
Sure thing. Well i actually don't know how good it'll run on my machines. :)
tinyE: my library?
EndreWhiteMane: Mine is widescreen (1920x1080) and I've had no issue whatsoever.
I've had to tinker with some games settings and a few look a bit 'stretched' but they all played fine.

BTW: Hooray! :-)
Yeah, it's not going to be state of the art but I should be able to play Witcher 1 and Kerbal as well as Oblivion without all the setting at minimum.

We'll see how it does but my brother specializes in building office computers so who knows. I'm not going to complain because it's free and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I don't need a good computer to hang out in here. :D
ElTerprise: Good evening *even later hug*
*on time hug* :-)
Kyn looks really cool. I'm really bad with parties though. Terrible at managing multiple characters :-p

Well some old games run perfectly fine in widescreen but others won't. You can either use some widescreen patches etc. - PCGamingWiki is usually a good address to check widescreen capability of certain games or you can run it fullscreen in the maximum resolution of the game and having black bars on both sides (there should be an option in the settings of your gpu) or you can run the games windowed (in case they support it). At least are the options i usually use.
AgentBirdnest: *on time hug* :-)
Kyn looks really cool. I'm really bad with parties though. Terrible at managing multiple characters :-p
Well i'm not great at party management either but i'll try it nonetheless :P
Post edited July 29, 2015 by ElTerprise

ElTerprise: Well some old games run perfectly fine in widescreen but others won't. You can either use some widescreen patches etc. - PCGamingWiki is usually a good address to check widescreen capability of certain games or you can run it fullscreen in the maximum resolution of the game and having black bars on both sides (there should be an option in the settings of your gpu) or you can run the games windowed (in case they support it). At least are the options i usually use.
Well for example, how does a game like Duke 3D manage in Widescreen?
ElTerprise: Well some old games run perfectly fine in widescreen but others won't. You can either use some widescreen patches etc. - PCGamingWiki is usually a good address to check widescreen capability of certain games or you can run it fullscreen in the maximum resolution of the game and having black bars on both sides (there should be an option in the settings of your gpu) or you can run the games windowed (in case they support it). At least are the options i usually use.
tinyE: Well for example, how does a game like Duke 3D manage in Widescreen?
Duke is a DOSbox game, they all run fine for me windowed or full screen.
Just ran Duke 3D to be sure, now I have to play a round. :-)
tinyE: Well for example, how does a game like Duke 3D manage in Widescreen?
I haven't tried it but according to the aforementioned PCGamingWiki it's possible via Source Port (http://www.eduke32.com/) which enables widescreen resolution. But that might result in stretching...

Edit: And Endre has a another good point. DosBox-games should run pretty good on widescreen monitors out of the box (but not in widescreen resolutions)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by ElTerprise
You all are the best, thanks.

Of course it's all moot because with 600 games owned here the only one I ever play is Terraria. :P