It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Is that a Scottish accent ... ? :D
Crivens lass, I didnae ken ye had the knowin' o' the speakin'! Waily waily!
Ixamyakxim: You're playing Victor Vran yes? I was watching a bit of the start of the Dev interview and I'm sure you'll be pleased to know it seems the game has a "stupid hard" set of challenges.

So maybe it can be a game you both love AND love to hate but this time, all at once!
-laughs- Started my hard mode run yesterday.

To their credit, they've allowed people to customize their difficulty.
In normal mode, you can switch 1 or 2 of the difficulty modifiers on, rather than having to turn on all 5, and shut them off whenever you want.
With hard mode, all five are on from the start and they can't be shut off.
LaPtiteBete: Good evenoon, Crow !!! :)
Hey there, Owl lady. How was your day?
j0ekerr: Reasonably so.

I'm still thinking about dual boot tablets.
Seems decent but not great. Assuming the price is lower than the top of the line stuff to make up for its deficiencies?
Post edited July 27, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Seems decent but not great. Assuming the price is lower than the top of the line stuff to make up for its deficiencies?
Depending on store, around 190$
LaPtiteBete: No, Owl O'Driguez (Mac makes me think too much about Mac Donalds) :-|
Ho... I cross my feathers so you get a new/old monitor, then... ):-\
I never tasted haggis... I'm sure it's good.
Oll scottish stuff are good anyway.
**Big hugs with bagpipes playing in the background** ..... ,o__o, **gooseflesh**
Isn't O'Driguez Irish? :-p
Thanks for the feather crossing. Hope it works out, otherwise I'll have to burn Terraria to the ground.
My brother tried haggis flavored chips when he went to Scotland this year. He was too afraid to eat the real thing because he likes to pretend he is a vegetarian (he's not, he's just a hipster...)
**Big hugs with mariachi music** (not as cool, but...)
AgentBirdnest: Isn't O'Driguez Irish? :-p
Thanks for the feather crossing. Hope it works out, otherwise I'll have to burn Terraria to the ground.
My brother tried haggis flavored chips when he went to Scotland this year. He was too afraid to eat the real thing because he likes to pretend he is a vegetarian (he's not, he's just a hipster...)
*rerorerorerorero*Hello,Agent-kun.
Hope you're doing ok.Do I smell watermelon?
CarrionCrow: Hey there, Owl lady. How was your day?
Very good, thanks :)
what about you ??
[insert here some heroic fact] :D
l0rdtr3k: *rerorerorerorero*Hello,Agent-kun.
Hope you're doing ok.Do I smell watermelon?
*hugs Blob massively until it's eye bulge out*
Nope. Never watermelon. I can't stand it. You must be smelling peanut butter ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Isn't O'Driguez Irish? :-p
I don't know, I can't remember anything about my previous life as a Scottish owl, and though...
will you stop being so unfriendly ? >:-|
haggis flavoured chips... ? >__< bleuargh. Why do thay do anything-flavoured chips....
mariachis ??? õ___ô ..... aren't these mexicans ?...
LaPtiteBete: Very good, thanks :)
what about you ??
[insert here some heroic fact] :D
Hello,Owl-chan.
*rerorerorerorero*Do I smell watermelon?Prepare to be nomed.

AgentBirdnest: *hugs Blob massively until it's eye bulge out*
Nope. Never watermelon. I can't stand it. You must be smelling peanut butter ;-)
I have this jar of peanut butter,but I won't be able to eat it all.I wish I had someone to help me eat it all.
Is there no way to directly add friends without finding them in forum threads?!
I don't really like Native Instruments. Sure they've got some cool toys but they seem so disorganized, like being logged in and still having to give your email address so they can email you a link to one of their free instruments, instead of just letting you add the instrument to your account and allowing you to download it from there like a sane company.
Psycho666: Is there no way to directly add friends without finding them in forum threads?!
Unfortunately not, at least not yet.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
LaPtiteBete: I don't know, I can't remember anything about my previous life as a Scottish owl, and though...
will you stop being so unfriendly ? >:-|
haggis flavoured chips... ? >__< bleuargh. Why do thay do anything-flavoured chips....
mariachis ??? õ___ô ..... aren't these mexicans ?...
I'm unfriendly? :-o ... Sorry. I thought everyone liked fire :-(
I guess regular potato chips are too boring. I like sour cream and onion flavor though :-)
Errrr... I guess they are Mexican? I dunno. I'm not smart.
NoNewTaleToTell: I don't really like Native Instruments. Sure they've got some cool toys but they seem so disorganized, like being logged in and still having to give your email address so they can email you a link to one of their free instruments, instead of just letting you add the instrument to your account and allowing you to download it from there like a sane company.
Psycho666: Is there no way to directly add friends without finding them in forum threads?!
NoNewTaleToTell: Unfortunately not, at least not yet.
awright.. thanks :)
l0rdtr3k: Hello,Owl-chan.
Waermelon ?.... why... did you eat some ? :D
**Crushing hug**
AgentBirdnest: I'm unfriendly? :-o ... Sorry. I thought everyone liked fire :-(
I guess regular potato chips are too boring. I like sour cream and onion flavor though :-)
Yes, you're smart ; stop being hard on yourself ):-\ ... come on, I wouldn't want a dumb Agent in my staff !
I like vinegar chips... and spicy (pepper) ones :)
**Crushing hug**
Post edited July 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
l0rdtr3k: Hello,Owl-chan.
LaPtiteBete: Waermelon ?.... why... did you eat some ? :D
**Crushing hug**
AgentBirdnest: I'm unfriendly? :-o ... Sorry. I thought everyone liked fire :-(
LaPtiteBete: Yes, you're smart ; stop being hard on yourself ):-\ ... come on, I wouldn't want a dumb Agent in my staff !
I like vinegar chips... and spicy (pepper) ones :)
**Crushing hug**
I will find you and I WILL hug you.