It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Yeah, that's the lovely thing about Deus Ex, you can play however you want. Personally, I like stealthy, but you can also just shoot and blow up everything :-) Outside of the tutorial, you can't actually fail. The only way to lose is dying.
That sucks about Nomad Soul :-( I hope you can fix that. That reminds me of trying to play GTA on my computer. Anytime I was in "shooting" mode, I'd spin around just by touching my mouse @__@
In Deus Ex, that statue is missing its head because some French terrorists thought France was wrong to give the US the statue, and blew it up :-O
**Excellent French-American relations hug**
I'll give it a try then :) and skip the tutorial... Do you know if there were many things to learn before achieving the tutorial ?... I managed to swim in the radioactive swimming pool, then it's the stealthy mission and I got caught every time... and next ?... I think the tutorial is too long !!! I went to this point in 3 evenings !!! ô__ô [/sucks massively at Deus Ex]
ddickinson: I think I had better get some sleep, I did not realise how late it was getting. I think I might need to stop forcing myself to stay awake all the time. I was told I needed to rest as much as possible, but I hate sleeping the day away.

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely night and a wonderful Sunday!

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
Good night and sleep well DD *big good night and get better hug* :)
EndreWhiteMane: Night Little One.
And remember:
Fluffy pillows are better than dirty old bricks. :-)
Good night Endre !
Both are useful... we can build homes with bricks !! (we do, in Northern France.... We LOVE bricks !)
Read you tomorrow :))
**Big good-night hug with sweet dreams**
EndreWhiteMane: Place sounds more like the Walton's every day.
moonshineshadow: Is that a good or a bad thing?
Well, I'm not sure. They had excellent family values.
Kinda corny at times though. :-)
LaPtiteBete: How would you say ? [/worse than I thought at German]
ElTerprise: Well it depends. Both smash and crush have several possible translations. I'd translate Smash as "zertrümmern" or "zerschmettern" and crush as "zerquetschen" or "zermalmen" which would result in "Zertrümmerer" or "Zerschmetterer" and "Zerquetscher" or "Zermalmer".
I'd prefer Zerschmetterer and Zerquetscher though :)

But what actually made my eyes bleed were the Zerschlagunger which isn't a german word and Brechener instead of Brecher
*big hug* :)
This is too complicated for tonight... +__+ Entschuldigen Sie mich...
Gute Nacht, mein Freund !!!
**Big German Hug** ;)
LaPtiteBete: I'll give it a try then :) and skip the tutorial... Do you know if there were many things to learn before achieving the tutorial ?... I managed to swim in the radioactive swimming pool, then it's the stealthy mission and I got caught every time... and next ?... I think the tutorial is too long !!! I went to this point in 3 evenings !!! ô__ô [/sucks massively at Deus Ex]
It is almost the very end. After the stealth part is a quick recap of everything you've learned, and that's all. Hope you have better luck with the actual game :-)
LaPtiteBete: This is too complicated for tonight... +__+ Entschuldigen Sie mich...
Gute Nacht, mein Freund !!!
**Big German Hug** ;)
Bonne nuit Owl mon amie *big french hug*
Sleep well :)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: Is that a good or a bad thing?
EndreWhiteMane: Well, I'm not sure. They had excellent family values.
So if you are not sure, I'll just take it as a good thing :D
EndreWhiteMane: Well, I'm not sure. They had excellent family values.
moonshineshadow: So if you are not sure, I'll just take it as a good thing :D
Works for me. ;)
LaPtiteBete: **Big happy hugs all around, with sweet dreams and fluffy pilows**
AgentBirdnest: Good night to you too, Owl! Sleep well!
**Big fluffy hug with all sorts of comfortable things**
Good night, my lovely Agent **big comfortable hug**
Sleep tight... I hope you'll feel good as new tomorrow !!
LaPtiteBete: Good night, my lovely Agent **big comfortable hug**
Whoomp!!!!

Pillow fight!!!!!
LaPtiteBete: Good night, my lovely Agent **big comfortable hug**
Good night betty!
Seems like my neighbours finally quit down, so time to get some sleep.
*good night hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: Seems like my neighbours finally quit down, so time to get some sleep.
Night Moon, sleep well.
We can have Agent come over tomorrow and burn your neighbors place to the ground.
He'd like that. :-)
moonshineshadow: Seems like my neighbours finally quit down, so time to get some sleep.
EndreWhiteMane: Night Moon, sleep well.
We can have Agent come over tomorrow and burn your neighbors place to the ground.
He'd like that. :-)
Hmm.... I might come back to that :D