It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: I hope so...
as long as it was very nice, it's cool :)
do you manage to play a little games, or are you feeling too bad for it ?....
Thank you.

No games at the moment, still a bit too much for me at the moment. I can do a bit more reading now, which is nice.

How about you, did you play anything nice?
LaPtiteBete: :-| ..................... [still have the same opinion about mangas]
moonshineshadow: Somehow this comment makes me glad I do not click on youtube links :D
Every internet opinion makes me say "wot"

(and make geralt drink more poison potions) =)
moonshineshadow: Somehow this comment makes me glad I do not click on youtube links :D
Antimateria: Every internet opinion makes me say "wot"

*confused*
I admit I have no clue what you wanted to say :D

moonshineshadow: *confused*
I admit I have no clue what you wanted to say :D
Well it is actually simple.. I published in steam today many time ago ^^ geralt poison face. So basically just that I forgot many good things apart we were talking about one pieces Nami.. ^^ and nosebleed
ddickinson: It's a game about hugging. You go around getting big hugs from cute little doggies that have just woken up from their sleep. :-)
The bonus stages consist of kung fu dogs fighting evil siamese kittens that won't let them sleep due to unbearable cuteness..
LaPtiteBete: :-| ..................... [still have the same opinion about mangas]
ddickinson: The Japanese sure are a strange lot. :-)
You're telling me !!!!!! :-\
LaPtiteBete: Lol :D
For a couple seconds I thought you might talking about real life...
too bad for you, you received a few real hugs for that.
Sleeping Dogs.... what is that, again......
Sleeping Dogs is an open-world, GTA-style game set in Hong Kong where you play as an undercover cop who's trying to infiltrate the local underworld. It's a lot of fun.
j0ekerr: The bonus stages consist of kung fu dogs fighting evil siamese kittens that won't let them sleep due to unbearable cuteness..
The sad thing is that these days that could actually end up being a game. There are much worse games out there. I mean, who would have ever imagined a Pigeon dating game?
I wish I could follow your example.... but I'm too curious :-( pfff..... that'll teach me !!
ddickinson: Thank you.

No games at the moment, still a bit too much for me at the moment. I can do a bit more reading now, which is nice.

I'm playing FTL right now, but I'm very bad at it :-( I die every 3,47 minutes

Who is Geralt ? :-p
CarrionCrow: Sleeping Dogs is an open-world, GTA-style game set in Hong Kong where you play as an undercover cop who's trying to infiltrate the local underworld. It's a lot of fun.
Looks like yeah :D
Didn't you just want to kill 20 people a few minutes ago... ? ^^
Post edited July 25, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: I'm playing FTL right now, but I'm very bad at it :-( I die every 3,47 minutes
I have never played that game (it is not my kind of game). Are you at least enjoying it despite you not been excellent at it yet?
LaPtiteBete: I wish I could follow your example.... but I'm too curious :-( pfff..... that'll teach me !!
ddickinson: Thank you.

LaPtiteBete: I'm playing FTL right now, but I'm very bad at it :-( I die every 3,47 minutes

LaPtiteBete: Who is Geralt ? :-p
CarrionCrow: Sleeping Dogs is an open-world, GTA-style game set in Hong Kong where you play as an undercover cop who's trying to infiltrate the local underworld. It's a lot of fun.
LaPtiteBete: Looks like yeah :D
Didn't you just want to kill 20 people a few minutes ago... ? ^^
Who is geralt.. well Geralt was that kick ass dude in sleeping dogs.. ^^

It was not but I liked sleeping dogs normal version some year ago. It was a good game though the driving kinda sucked
ddickinson: I have never played that game (it is not my kind of game). Are you at least enjoying it despite you not been excellent at it yet?
lol... excellent... I'm so far away from that point :D
but I enjoy it yeah... it's pretty addictive in fact >:-\

Antimateria: Who is geralt.. well Geralt was that kick ass dude in sleeping dogs.. ^^

It was not but I liked sleeping dogs normal version some year ago. It was a good game though the driving kinda sucked
Aaaah ok... I don't know that game at all.... I only played GTA san andreas, a looong time ago :)
Now I own the Saints Row series here, but haven't tested them yet...
Post edited July 25, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ddickinson: The sad thing is that these days that could actually end up being a game. There are much worse games out there. I mean, who would have ever imagined a Pigeon dating game?
The pigeon dating sim is japanese.

If you think that's amongst the most bizarre things to come out of there, bless your carefree clueless heart.

Trust me, you don't want to know.
ddickinson: I have never played that game (it is not my kind of game). Are you at least enjoying it despite you not been excellent at it yet?
LaPtiteBete: lol... excellent... I'm so far away from that point :D

Antimateria: Who is geralt.. well Geralt was that kick ass dude in sleeping dogs.. ^^

LaPtiteBete: Aaaah ok... I don't know that game at all.... I only played GTA san andreas, a looong time ago :)
Now I own the Saints Row series here, but haven't tested them yet...
I liked sleeping dogs surprisingly much, it was not great or 10/10 but it was good.
If I would have had game bother in that game it would have been called double dragon with face in enemy all the wrong places
Post edited July 25, 2015 by Antimateria
LaPtiteBete: lol... excellent... I'm so far away from that point :D
That is good to hear. And you might not be excellent now, but a bit more practice and I am sure you will be. :-)

j0ekerr: The pigeon dating sim is japanese.

If you think that's amongst the most bizarre things to come out of there, bless your carefree clueless heart.

Trust me, you don't want to know.
I think I will gladly remain carefree and clueless when it comes to the stuff coming out of Japan. I don't think my sweet and innocent mind could cope with it all. :-)