It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Good evening, GOG !!
**big hugs and belian beer**
How are you doing ? :)
*big you can keep the beer hugs*
Tired but happy since I will have a free weekend :-)
What about you?
**Throws a shiny object to your right to distract you... and tackles the living pluck out of you from the left, giving you an epic "Happy Friday" mega hug**
Doing really good here. How about yourself?
Post edited July 24, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
All good, thx :D Hope all is well with you and everyone on the forums.
LesterKnight99: All good, thx :D Hope all is well with you and everyone on the forums.
Whoa Lester what happened to you? Did you do something to your hair?

Wait, your rep is in the positive again!
LesterKnight99: All good, thx :D Hope all is well with you and everyone on the forums.
j0ekerr: Whoa Lester what happened to you? Did you do something to your hair?

Wait, your rep is in the positive again!
Yeah, it feels good to be out of the Neg-Rep Wasteland :D
Hiya Owl! :)

< big squishy, yet gentle hug >

And greetings and happy Friday to all and to all a good Weekend too!

Hoping all of you are all doing well, and even better than expected.. all is well here, thankfully, and I’m almost done doing laundry.

Metro 2033 made it here! so I’ve managed to restrict myself to only buying two games this month, whilst I’m answering the call of the backlog. Currently in chapter 6 of Icewind Dale complete, and preparing to play through the Heart of Winter expansion finally. The action is such a slug fest, having fun though, doing a lot of strategic fade-backs and distractions for the party to survive. heh

With the books, there is so much stuff going on in the story, thus far I’m not sure book 1 and 2 will be just 2 books.. heh! The work is mountainous, but it is coming along slowly...

Silly hugs and big waves to all!

and...

< ruffles everyone’s hair and feathers playfully >

LaPtiteBete: ...
moonshineshadow: Tired but happy since I will have a free weekend :-)
< packs comfy pillows all around you >
Post edited July 24, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
j0ekerr: 2- You download the game through gog, while logged in, very important part that.
WHAT!!! i have to be online while downloading!!!! THATS DRM!!! :)
GhostwriterDoF: <snip>
Ghost! We missed you *big hug*
Good to hear that you are doing fine :-)
In regards of your books, sounds like you are making some progress. And tell you what, it reminds me of an author I have several books from. In the beginning he always says like, ok this will be a trilogy. But in the end there are always four books. Happened several times :D
GhostwriterDoF: <snip>
moonshineshadow: Ghost! We missed you *big hug*
In regards of your books, sounds like you are making some progress. And tell you what, it reminds me of an author I have several books from. In the beginning he always says like, ok this will be a trilogy. But in the end there are always four books. Happened several times :D
Hmm, well, one way to get around that would be to have three very large books... ;)

I'm trying hard to trim things down to the bare minimum , and even though I'm doing the rough draft, just to get the body of work completed, there is lot of ground to cover, literally. The prehistory is more of a trilogy through. Then again, it isn't as fully fleshed out as the story's conclusion I'm working on now! heh! er... trilogy! or not to trilogy... truly perplexing!
moonshineshadow: *big you can keep the beer hugs*
What about you?
Hey lovely Moon :)
You don't drink anything ?...
Glad you have a free weekend \o/ that's how weekends are supposed to be !!...
I'm good, thanks !!! :)
**Big happy hugs**
moonshineshadow: Ghost! We missed you *big hug*
GhostwriterDoF: Hmm, well, one way to get around that would be to have three very large books... ;)

I'm trying hard to trim things down to the bare minimum , and even though I'm doing the rough draft, just to get the body of work completed, there is lot of ground to cover, literally. The prehistory is more of a trilogy through. Then again, it isn't as fully fleshed out as the story's conclusion I'm working on now! heh! er... trilogy! or not to trilogy... truly perplexing!
It is always fun when books come out in different versions. I have several that are a really thick books, that are also available as two book versions :D

It is really cool that you give us updates regularly on your books. I find it very interesting to read how someone goes on about writing a book.

moonshineshadow: *big you can keep the beer hugs*
What about you?
LaPtiteBete: Hey lovely Moon :)
You don't drink anything ?...
Glad you have a free weekend \o/ that's how weekends are supposed to be !!...
I'm good, thanks !!! :)
**Big happy hugs**
Yep, no drinking. That is why I made the "zero alcohol club" with agent. You could design us a badge? :P
*big happy hug*
Post edited July 24, 2015 by moonshineshadow
AgentBirdnest: **Throws a shiny object to your right to distract you... and tackles the living pluck out of you from the left, giving you an epic "Happy Friday" mega hug**
Doing really good here. How about yourself?
You weren't forced to tackle me to have a hug ! ):-\
**enormous tight crushing hug back**
I'm very good, thanks... glad you too !!! :D
There is a thunderstorm and it started raining!!!!!
*insert happy dance owl always posts*
:D
Hey Lester :)
glad you're doing goos as well !!
any funny plans for your weekend ?
LaPtiteBete: You weren't forced to tackle me to have a hug ! ):-\
**enormous tight crushing hug back**
I'm very good, thanks... glad you too !!! :D
Thought it would be more fun that way :"p
**Normal, non-tackling epic hug**
Good to hear :-)