It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vulnavia: I just bought the digital Witcher 3 and nothing. It didn't download.
At the top of your screen, you'll see "Account" and under that "Library." Click that.

You'll see a "box" with The Witcher 3 on it, click that.

On the bottom left hand side, you'll see a BUNCH (most likely - Witcher 2 had a few) of file to download - download them all to the same place - I suggest 2 or 3 at a time.

When they are all downloaded, come back here.

I hope you have fast internet. If you can, plug your computer directly into you modem instead of using your wireless / router (assuming you have one).

Yes, I prefer to direct download - sue me ;)
The website
Ixamyakxim: I haven't heard of this - but based on the name alone it sounds full if whimsy and right up my alley. Might have to look into it...
Looking at a few images on Google, it looks a lot more like Hedgehog in the Fog than The Dark Crystal, but I am not sure what Hedgehog in the Fog is about as I only had a quick look at the images.

EndreWhiteMane: My wishlist can no longer be sorted by user reviews. :/

And did I hear something about university students with hot thighs wearing leotards and talking on brand new cellphones?
*grabs Endre and gives him a big weak hug*

Hello! We have missed you, it feel like you have not been here for ages. Do I have to nail your foot to the floor to make sure you stay?
Post edited July 24, 2015 by ddickinson
Vulnavia: The website
If you go here:
https://www.gog.com/account
Do you see the game?
Make sure you download all the files - and when you download them don't "Run" them, "Save" them - I'd use Save As so you know where they are.

The list of files will be large and probably say something like "The Witcher 3 (Part 1 of X)" - you need to download ALL of these to the same location.

Download 2 or 3 at a time, and let me know how long it says it will take for that first "batch" of them.
Alright. You could try the GOG-Downloader then: http://www.gog.com/downloader

You can access the GOG-Downloader links after you installed the downloader under 'more' in the Witcher 3 entry of your library.
Ixamyakxim: I haven't heard of this - but based on the name alone it sounds full if whimsy and right up my alley. Might have to look into it...
ddickinson: Looking at a few images on Google, it looks a lot more like Hedgehog in the Fog than The Dark Crystal, but I am not sure what Hedgehog in the Fog is about as I only had a quick look at the images.

And did I hear something about university students with hot thighs wearing leotards and talking on brand new cellphones?
ddickinson: *grabs Endre and gives him a big weak hug*

Hello! We have missed you, it feel like you have not been here for ages. Do I have to nail your foot to the floor to make sure you stay?
Sorry, I've actually been being constructive today. ;-)
Need to go to the store yet and my chores are done for the day.
I'm sad to hear that you're not feeling much better yet.

Now that you mention it, my thighs are a bit on the hot side. But then, so's the rest of me. I hate summer.
No leotards or cell phones, though. One would be absurd and the other I despise. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Sorry, I've actually been being constructive today. ;-)
No need to be sorry, I was only joking. *hides hammer and really big nail*
But it has not been the same without you here to talk to.

Thank you. I will be fine, it will just take a little time. It will take more than collapsing and nearly dying to get the better of this farm girl. :-)

How are you? I hope things are going well for our lovely Endre?

*more hugs*
EndreWhiteMane: Sorry, I've actually been being constructive today. ;-)
ddickinson: No need to be sorry, I was only joking. *hides hammer and really big nail*
But it has not been the same without you here to talk to.

Thank you. I will be fine, it will just take a little time. It will take more collapsing and nearly dying to get the better of this farm girl. :-)

How are you? I hope things are going well for our lovely Endre?

*more hugs*
Doing pretty well today, weathers nice and I got a few things done.
Getting ready to go get some groceries and make dinner.
You said the nerve damage was from your collapse, but do they know what caused the collapse in the first place? (I hope)
CarrionCrow: Now that you mention it, my thighs are a bit on the hot side. But then, so's the rest of me. I hate summer.
No leotards or cell phones, though. One would be absurd and the other I despise. ;)
That made me smile. I pictured Endre getting the image of you showing off your thighs while wearing and 80s leotard and talking on one of those huge 80s mobile/cell phones.

CarrionCrow: Now that you mention it, my thighs are a bit on the hot side. But then, so's the rest of me. I hate summer.
That is a very painful mental image. :-O
EndreWhiteMane: That is a very painful mental image. :-O
Just imagine how I feel. I actually know what I look like.
EndreWhiteMane: Doing pretty well today, weathers nice and I got a few things done.
Getting ready to go get some groceries and make dinner.
You said the nerve damage was from your collapse, but do they know what caused the collapse in the first place? (I hope)
That is good to hear. I hope you have a lovely dinner.

They do know (kind of), I got my results a few days ago. Not the best news, but it should be okay provided the condition does not get worse. After I heal from all this it should be stable as long as it does not get worse or flare up again. Then I should be good as new with no need for medication or anything like that. I just have to stop doing 20+ hours days (not the cause, but a contributing factor to it flaring up) and putting that kind of strain on my self.
ddickinson: That made me smile. I pictured Endre getting the image of you showing off your thighs while wearing and 80s leotard and talking on one of those huge 80s mobile/cell phones.
Fairly certain there's neither enough alcohol, nor enough Crisco, on this earth for me to engage in such a display.