It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Pfff... no need to do so much work. Just buy something cheap and then forget about it. Who needs phones? :P
(except for emergencies)
Well i originally thought the same but i got quite used to the smartphone functionalities :P
(I miss my Nokia 3210 though :P)
Post edited July 24, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: I just had a look at Sleeping Dogs, and I love the picture of the lady with the meat cleaver on steam :-). Are you enjoying the game?

Thank you. It's not permanent thankfully, it will heal, but it was quite bad, so it will take a while to get better. Hopefully the condition will not deteriorate and I won't have to really suffer this again, but who knows. Sadly if it deteriorates things get a lot worse in a very bad way. But I will deal with that if it happens, hopefully it never will.
Yes, I am. It's like GTA in that it's open-world, but the style and presentation are completely different.

Will hope for that as well, so you can be in good health again.
j0ekerr: The first time I did, I didn't even go to class, I had developed a bit of an internet addiction which I indulged in, at a cybercafe.
Insomnia and some intensely boring professors made for a bad mix in my case.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by CarrionCrow
ElTerprise: You're welcome :)
Yes. The Lumia is a Windows Phone (not entirely sure about the OS though) and the Samsung is an Android one. Always had an Android before. And i always try to test them out before buying them. Today i was reading many reviews about various phones....
Are you bothered about having a cutting edge phone, or just one with decent features?
ElTerprise: I see. You meant something like Xiaomi or ZTE. Yes i was quite hapy with with my Huawei but i want something different and closer to the Stock Android as a replacement...
If you feel the desire to tinker, you can always root it and install cyanogenmod on your device, or any of a variety of homebrew flavours.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by j0ekerr
Soccorro: AHEM! :(

ah I see how it is... :,(

Goodbye
Hey, there you are! I knew we were missing one :-)
*big hug*
ddickinson: Good evening, Agent!

So, how exactly are the cool kids dressing these days?
In awesome 90s clothes B-|
CarrionCrow: Yes, I am. It's like GTA in that it's open-world, but the style and presentation are completely different.

That is great to hear. *sets off fireworks to celebrate Crow actually playing a game he enjoys.* :-)

Thank you. I am sure I will be good as new in no time.
CarrionCrow: Yes, I am. It's like GTA in that it's open-world, but the style and presentation are completely different.

Are you playing the normal or the Definitive Version of Sleeping Dogs?
I really liked that game. It had a quite competent combat system for an GTA-style game imho :)
moonshineshadow: Pfff... no need to do so much work. Just buy something cheap and then forget about it. Who needs phones? :P
(except for emergencies)
ElTerprise: Well i originally thought the same but i got quite used to the smartphone functionalities :P
(I miss my Nokia 3210 though :P)
I got some smartphone when my old phone broke two years ago... and it changed nothing :D
I still don't really use it.
AgentBirdnest: In awesome 90s clothes B-|
Cool. Does that mean we get to wear those 80s high leg swimsuits and 80s leotards? :-)
j0ekerr: I wish I was cool then I wouldn't be so sultry and sweaty.

Homemade solutions to keep your computer from overheating, put a wet rag on top and aim a fan at it.
Or just set some ice nearby, and attach a ping pong paddle to the cat's tail :-)
ddickinson: Sorry, but what is Uncanny Valley?
It's a very real problem and the main reason people clawed their eyes out when they went to see polar express.
j0ekerr: If you feel the desire to tinker, you can always root it and install cyanogenmod on your device, or any of a variety of homebrew flavours.
Yes i know but at least for the Ascend P6 (the one i have) the Cyanogenmod version is quite outdated now...

j0ekerr: I've heard people swear by Windows Phone calling it an excellent OS for mobile devices.

Problem is everyone thinks they're crazy, the fact that they also claim that wearing a toothbrush collar will ward off the evil cannibal cabbage people from Proxima Minor doesn't lend them much credibility.

The OS itself is dead in the water anyways.
Yes heard the same about Window Phone. But from actually quite credible people....
moonshineshadow: I got some smartphone when my old phone broke two years ago... and it changed nothing :D
I still don't really use it.
That's actually quite good. Keep it up. :D
I'm doomed :P
Post edited July 24, 2015 by ElTerprise
Soccorro: AHEM! :(

ah I see how it is... :,(

Goodbye
AgentBirdnest: Hey, there you are! I knew we were missing one :-)
*big hug*
ddickinson: Good evening, Agent!

So, how exactly are the cool kids dressing these days?
AgentBirdnest: In awesome 90s clothes B-|
It's too late! My heart is broken!
j0ekerr: It's a very real problem and the main reason people clawed their eyes out when they went to see polar express.
Thank you for the link. I liked The Dark Crystal, but I have never seen Polar Express.

Insomnia and some intensely boring professors made for a bad mix in my case.
Isn't it basically asian GTA? Triads VS Yakuza! And outrageous neon coloured tail fins on cars.