It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Hippopotame
LaPtiteBete: >:-O !!! Do you mean I'm fat ???
Only if you called me a slut! :D
ddickinson: Sometimes when you are all speaking French or German, I get this urge to just make up some German sounding works and pretend to join in. But then I think that knowing my luck I will pick some real words and they will be quite offensive. :-)
Well it's usually just Owl and me who are talking in French and/or German :).
You could try to make up some words and we'll see if they are indeed offensive...i can deal with it ;)
LaPtiteBete: >:-O !!! Do you mean I'm fat ???
GreenDamsel: Only if you called me a slut! :D
I wouldn't dare !! and beside being a wuss, I'm rarely so rude ;-p

I'm French again \o/
Post edited July 21, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: I'm French again \o/
Fantastique :D
GreenDamsel: Only if you called me a slut! :D
LaPtiteBete: I wouldn't dare !! and beside being a wuss, I'm rarely so rude ;-p

I'm French again \o/
Sssh It's not that bad to be American.
I hate real life. That's why I love games,at least I'm someone special.
l0rdtr3k: I hate real life. That's why I love games,at least I'm someone special.
There's that theory that whatever you do, there's a video on youtube showing a 5 year old asian girl doing it better.
ddickinson: I can understand that. Much of this drama is not very nice, and done just for the sake of being hateful. It just spoils things, and make it so people can't share their view or opinions for fear of been abused. Maybe next time you should burn it all, you might take some of the nasty people with it. :-)
Now you are speaking my language! When and where will the next dramatic event be? >:-D
l0rdtr3k: I hate real life. That's why I love games,at least I'm someone special.
GreenDamsel: There's that theory that whatever you do, there's a video on youtube showing a 5 year old asian girl doing it better.
Was that supposed to cheer me up?
GreenDamsel: There's that theory that whatever you do, there's a video on youtube showing a 5 year old asian girl doing it better.
l0rdtr3k: Was that supposed to cheer me up?
I'm usually not the guy to cheer someone up, but I can try for real this time.

By you posting about not feeling special today, you became really special to us.

Oh god, I hope I'm doing this right. I'm really not good at this.
GreenDamsel: Sssh It's not that bad to be American.
Isn't it ? :D
But it's much cooler to be French !! n__o
You're someone special i real life too... don't let sh*t or people get you down !!
GreenDamsel: I'm usually not the guy to cheer someone up, but I can try for real this time.

By you posting about not feeling special today, you became really special to us.

Oh god, I hope I'm doing this right. I'm really not good at this.
Not bad :) ... (may I ask : why the snowflake ?)
Add a few hugs, and you'll sound even better.
LaPtiteBete: Isn't it ? :D
But it's much cooler to be French !! n__o
That is true. If I had to choose a language as my mother tongue and German, Danish, Norwegian, Arabic, Finnish, and Dutch were excluded from the list it would be French.
I'll echo Owl on this one... It isn't? :-D
I've been here 27.52 years... I think I could do much better :-p
GreenDamsel: That is true. If I had to choose a language as my mother tongue and German, Danish, Norwegian, Arabic, Finnish, and Dutch were excluded from the list it would be French.
Only 7th on the list ?... :-| aaaaw.
AgentBirdnest: I'll echo Owl on this one... It isn't? :-D
You mean you're bad at being an American ?...
but... you love peanut butter !! ...
AgentBirdnest: I'll echo Owl on this one... It isn't? :-D
I always got the impression the Americans don't want to be Americans except they are Mexicans.
When I talked to Americans during my vacations there, they would always say "I'm Norwegian." or "I'm German, as well!", or "I'm Irish."
Sadly when I tried to speak in Norwegian or German with them they kind of went quiet.
Shame.