It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Briefly skimmed the last few posts, found myself... puzzled.
AgentBirdnest: Owl!!! :-D
I'm so happy you are French again! And that you'll let me be your Agent again \o/
It might take a few more minutes to change back... In the meantime, it would be an honor for America to bear you! :-)
**Crushing return hug and cheek-kiss** :")
*Waves the new flag*
Hehe !!!
Hello back m Agent !!! **crushing hug with Porto !**
Do you enjoy your new flag ? I think it looks better like this... less girly and more serious... >:-)
**Silly wave to my new flag**
I'm happy to be forced to be American tonight !!
Soccorro: That's the cutest sh*t evah! :3
Yeaaah !!! **Big happy American hug**
jdsgn: Briefly skimmed the last few posts, found myself... puzzled.
Ho... don't !!! :D
Good evening, dear German Freund....
Ho... one more point and you have a 200 reputation \o/
Another excuse to have a drink :D woohoo !!
[seriously] How are you doing ?
Post edited July 20, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: Owl!!! :-D
I'm so happy you are French again! And that you'll let me be your Agent again \o/
It might take a few more minutes to change back... In the meantime, it would be an honor for America to bear you! :-)
**Crushing return hug and cheek-kiss** :")
*Waves the new flag*
LaPtiteBete: Hehe !!!
Do you enjoy your new flag ? I think it looks better like this... less girly and more serious... >:-)
Soccorro: That's the cutest sh*t evah! :3
LaPtiteBete: Yeaaah !!! **Big happy American hug**
jdsgn: Briefly skimmed the last few posts, found myself... puzzled.
LaPtiteBete: Ho... don't !!! :D
Good evening, dear German Freund....
Ho... one more point and you have a 200 reputation \o/
Another excuse to have a drink :D woohoo !!
[seriously] How are you doing ?
I still have a fine bottle of Bourbon Whisky and haven't had a sip in a while... So, why not, I guess :b
Practicing for exams, bit of a headache, but feeling good all together.
How are things going at your place?
LaPtiteBete: Hehe !!!
Hey there, my lovely Owlmerican ;-) How's your evening?
Yeah, I do like the new flag! Personally, I thought it was getting a bit cluttered with all those stars. Your version looks quite nice :-)
**Big crushing American hug**
AgentBirdnest: **Big crushing American hug**
This! :'D
jdsgn: I still have a fine bottle of Bourbon Whisky and haven't had a sip in a while... So, why not, I guess :b
Ho, good ! so... santé :D (Prosit ?)
What exams are you preparing ?.... and when will you pass them ?...
Hum... Bourbon + Headache don't get along very well, I think :) I hope the second one will leave first.
Things are going well here... testing a few "new" games (by "new", I mean, that I haven't played yet)...

AgentBirdnest: Hey there, my lovely Owlmerican ;-) How's your evening?
Yeah, I do like the new flag! Personally, I thought it was getting a bit cluttered with all those stars. Your version looks quite nice :-)
**Big crushing American hug**
Hehe :D
My evening is good, my Agent !! what about your... day ? (I always tend to forget we have something like 8 hours of difference... ô__ô)
Would you like to taste some porto ?... It's a kind of sweet wine from Portugal... like ZenWan :D
**Big slightly alcoolized hug back**
Post edited July 21, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
jdsgn: I still have a fine bottle of Bourbon Whisky and haven't had a sip in a while... So, why not, I guess :b
LaPtiteBete: Ho, good ! so... santé :D (Prosit ?)
What exams are you preparing ?.... and when will you pass them ?...
Hum... Bourbon + Headache don't get along very well, I think :) I hope the second one will leave first.
Things are going well here... testing a few "new" games (by "new", I mean, that I haven't played yet)...
It's more common to just say 'Prost' or 'Zum Wohl'.
Right now I'm learning probability theory.
What games are these?
LaPtiteBete: Hehe :D
My evening is good, my Agent !! what about your... day ? (I always tend to forget we have something like 8 hours of difference... ô__ô)
Would you like to taste some porto ?... It's a kind of sweet wine from Portugal... like ZenWan :D
**Big slightly alcoolized hug back**
It might as well be evening for me too, since I usually go to sleep at around 5pm ;-) Either way, it is going well at the moment, much better than this morning.
Sure, I'd love to taste some... I'm sure I'd get drunk from about 11.3ml n__n ... Would you like some of this lovely peanut butter I'm eating? It has a roasted peanut taste with the slightest sweet taste. Goes great on crackers :-)
**Happy evening hug**
jdsgn: It's more common to just say 'Prost' or 'Zum Wohl'.
What games are these?
So... Prost !! :))
Probability theory... ? in mathematics, or... ?
Eeer... right now I'm playing "Lifeless Planet"... needed something quite peaceful :)
AgentBirdnest: It might as well be evening for me too, since I usually go to sleep at around 5pm ;-) Either way, it is going well at the moment, much better than this morning.
Sure, I'd love to taste some... I'm sure I'd get drunk from about 11.3ml n__n ... Would you like some of this lovely peanut butter I'm eating? It has a roasted peanut taste with the slightest sweet taste. Goes great on crackers :-)
**Happy evening hug**
True... I could never sleep that early... ô__ô
Hm... no, thanks... I love my peanuts in their normal state :-p
jdsgn: It's more common to just say 'Prost' or 'Zum Wohl'.
What games are these?
LaPtiteBete: So... Prost !! :))
Probability theory... ? in mathematics, or... ?
Eeer... right now I'm playing "Lifeless Planet"... needed something quite peaceful :)
Rather Physics (; which is what I study.

I know that feeling. Got myself Tropico for those occasions ^^
LaPtiteBete: True... I could never sleep that early... ô__ô
Hm... no, thanks... I love my peanuts in their normal state :-p
Before I started going to bed at 5pm, I usually went to bed at 5am ... just before it got light outside :-)

.... What the pluck are those? Ô__Ô
Good evening, everyone!

It's good to see Agent and Owl are a team once again. :-)

*tired hugs*
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

It's good to see Agent and Owl are a team once again. :-)

*tired hugs*
Evening, DD!

Yes, I'm so glad Owl and I worked things out. She is still American for tonight though :-)

I'm afraid to ask how your evening is :-| ... so... How's your evening?

*big hug*
jdsgn: Rather Physics (; which is what I study.

I know that feeling. Got myself Tropico for those occasions ^^
Probability in Physics ?... does it have something to do with spins ? quantum physics ?...
Ho... reminds me I recently got Tropico 44... and still haven't tested it yet :D .... maybe I could give it a try... I'm already dead on my lifeless planet... +__+
AgentBirdnest: Before I started going to bed at 5pm, I usually went to bed at 5am ... just before it got light outside :-)

.... What the pluck are those? Ô__Ô
5 am !!! ô__ô .......
I usually go to bed at around 2 am... and wake up at around 7 am...
3 am to 10 am duuring the weekends \o/
And... these are REAL entire peanuts !!!!! :D yummy !!!
AgentBirdnest: Evening, DD!

Yes, I'm so glad Owl and I worked things out. She is still American for tonight though :-)

I'm afraid to ask how your evening is :-| ... so... How's your evening?

*big hug*
Good evening!

I told you flowers would work, but that lovely note was very sweet, and I am sure she was very touched by it. Why is she still American?

My evening was okay, I am still doing the same as this morning, sadly. I feel asleep earlier (which is why I stopped responding, so I hope no one minded), but I did not wake up until a bit later, so I missed my partner coming home and I missed a bit of time I could have spent with her, so I am a little annoyed about that, but she said she didn't have the heart to wake me up.

How are you? Are you feeling better? Did you have a nice day?

*big tired hug*