It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Good morning, lovely Owl!

How are you today, is your week off to a good start?

*big tired hug*

(My dyslexia is really causing me some problems these last few days, the amount of mistakes I keep making. No doubt due to the medication and the tiredness. Luckily I edit most of them before I hit the send button but it is starting to get me annoyed at myself.)
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, lovely DD !!
My week off ?... I have still 2 weeks at work, and then I'll have 3 weeks off :D I can't wait !!!
And don't worry about your eventual mistakes (I'm French anyway :D) hihi...
How are you doing today ?
**Big happy and slightly tired hugs**
cecil: How goes it feathered and non feathered friends I'm with you weather wise I'm ready for better weather.
LaPtiteBete: Hey Cecil :D what a fancy new avatar !!
So, you're a bird too... we're 3 with Crow \o/
How are you doing ?
I'm well slightly stressed but good :-) *big feathery hug for all who wants one* My avatar is from Deponia the game itself I don't like that much but wanted to be part of the bird folks so it was an easy choice that way ;-)
ddickinson: They do like to mix things up. I will go for an indie platformer bundle, or maybe a space themed one.

How are you liking your new internet speed? Is it making a big difference for you with all your downloading?

I normally don't plan too much in advance wither, it makes the week much more fun when you don't know what lies ahead. :-)
It makes quite a bit of difference compared to what I used to have, definitely.
Gets things done much, much faster.
CarrionCrow: It makes quite a bit of difference compared to what I used to have, definitely.
Are the download speed on GOG better, or are they limited on GOG's end as many people seem to complain about?

Do you still have unlimited usage with the extra speed?
CarrionCrow: It makes quite a bit of difference compared to what I used to have, definitely.
ddickinson: Are the download speed on GOG better, or are they limited on GOG's end as many people seem to complain about?

Do you still have unlimited usage with the extra speed?
It's not limited for me for GOG downloads. I get full speed with them.

Yes, it's still unlimited, just a little more cost for the speed increase.
CarrionCrow: It's not limited for me for GOG downloads. I get full speed with them.

Yes, it's still unlimited, just a little more cost for the speed increase.
That is nice. It's just a shame you did not get your new internet speeds when you were downloading your whole collection. They seemed to have timed it so you got it after you had done with the downloading. :-)
Good morning, DD and Birds...

I don't really have anything interesting to say. Just wanted to say hello :-)
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, DD and Birds...

I don't really have anything interesting to say. Just wanted to say hello :-)
Good morning!

You could start by telling us if you are feeling better today? *crosses fingers*

Did you sleep okay?

*big hug*
Hey everyone! Are you all doing well? :) *hugs*

ddickinson: I am really not too good today, but I don't want to keep going on about me, I feel that is all I have done these last few days and I don't want to bother anyone.
*super big hug*
ddickinson: Good morning!

You could start by telling us if you are feeling better today? *crosses fingers*

Did you sleep okay?

*big hug*
Feeling better than last night, yes... I feel like I'm going to throw up this morning though, but that happens nearly everyday, it's nothing new.

For a change, my sleep was excellent :-)

*extra big return hug*
Moin folks *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
With the hundreds of albums I own I can't find a single thing I want to listen to for more than a couple songs tonight. Kinda annoying haha.

I hope everybody's morning/day/night/late night is going well, or at least passable.
NoNewTaleToTell: With the hundreds of albums I own I can't find a single thing I want to listen to for more than a couple songs tonight. Kinda annoying haha.

I hope everybody's morning/day/night/late night is going well, or at least passable.
The more stuff you have the less you use or like it been there both musically and game wise at times.
Good morning to all the new comers, I hope you are all doing okay?

FearfulSymmetry: Hey everyone! Are you all doing well? :) *hugs*

*super big hug*
Hello, lovely Fearful!

How are you, did you have a nice weekend with your sister?

*big return hug*

AgentBirdnest: Feeling better than last night, yes... I feel like I'm going to throw up this morning though, but that happens nearly everyday, it's nothing new.

For a change, my sleep was excellent :-)

*extra big return hug*
Sorry to hear you are feeling sick, but I am glad you are feeling better than last night. I hope you will be feeling much better in no time.

Here is your badge for your good nights sleep. :-)

*big return hug*
Attachments:
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
ElTerprise: Moin folks *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Good morning! I'm doing pretty well, how are you?

ddickinson: Hello, lovely Fearful!

How are you, did you have a nice weekend with your sister?

*big return hug*
Yes, the weekend was good. The movie yesterday was really sweet and funny, both of us enjoyed it a lot. I've also just found the perfect present for a friend of mine who has her birthday this week, which is good as well (except for the fact that I'm pretty much broke now :P).

*more hugs* I hope today will be a bit better for you.
FearfulSymmetry: Yes, the weekend was good. The movie yesterday was really sweet and funny, both of us enjoyed it a lot. I've also just found the perfect present for a friend of mine who has her birthday this week, which is good as well (except for the fact that I'm pretty much broke now :P).

*more hugs* I hope today will be a bit better for you.
I am glad you had a lovely weekend. Finding a perfect present can be great, and I hope your friend will love it.

Thank you. Today is not off to the best of starts, but I am sure I will be feeling better in a few days.

*more hugs*