It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Are you trying to get me drunk, Pimp ? :D
**Crushing hug**
How is the day trating you ?
*pets Owl*
EndreWhiteMane: I read several places that Paradox patched the game to make it almost impossible to play unless you bought the Common Sense DLC. Does this make sense to you?
ElTerprise: Only played about two hours of Common Sense so far. Can't really say that i got all new mechanics yet...but for the most part getting the content expansions is a must...but only those...
So the game is on sale for $8 but will need $23 worth of DLC right away?
Hmmmmmm. :/
Thanks for the info, think I'll enjoy EU-III for a bit longer. :-)
ElTerprise: You mean the Hannibal posts? Yes that was quite confusing....
Yep, those ones.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Only did that in my giveaway so that NES400 couldn't flood me with hatefilled diatribes. I don't care about the add's but I wanted to give the codes out
AgentBirdnest: I mean when two friends pop up in this thread and say what seems like a secret password and response that they came up with before posting.
See posts 55803 and 55804 from today to see what I mean :-p

Good afternoon, Pimp :-)
Did have an odd glitch though with the last code I gave the guy. Even though he was on my friends list, my pm would disappear, I had to turn on pm's for everyone, send him the steam key, then turn it back to friends only.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Did have an odd glitch though with the last code I gave the guy. Even though he was on my friends list, my pm would disappear, I had to turn on pm's for everyone, send him the steam key, then turn it back to friends only.
Is it really that odd, considering the seriously sh*tty chat system GOG gave us? :-p
pimpmonkey2382.313: Did have an odd glitch though with the last code I gave the guy. Even though he was on my friends list, my pm would disappear, I had to turn on pm's for everyone, send him the steam key, then turn it back to friends only.
AgentBirdnest: Is it really that odd, considering the seriously sh*tty chat system GOG gave us? :-p
Point taken, point taken. lol
AgentBirdnest: ... (what is Adamnoon?) :-p

Yeah, sometimes they are funny :-)
How's the day treating you?
Don't know but you were talking about Evenoon :P
Doing good here - had an relaxing day. What about you?

EndreWhiteMane: So the game is on sale for $8 but will need $23 worth of DLC right away?
No Problem - And EU III is still really good.
Well you don't need them but they definitely improve the game. A lot. But you could probably wait until the next big steam sale because the Paradox games have usually quite deep discounts between 75-80 % off....or you wait until it'll be released on GOG as a complete version [/wishful thinking] :)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi there Little One, good here, are you having a nice Saturday?
Hey Endre !! Glad to see you're good !! :D
**Big viking bear hug**
Yes, I'm having a nice evening. We went to the restaurant with the owlet.. It was cool !
What about you ? enjoying your day ? :)

ElTerprise: Don't know but you were talking about Evenoon :P

EndreWhiteMane: So the game is on sale for $8 but will need $23 worth of DLC right away?
ElTerprise: No Problem - And EU III is still really good.
Well you don't need them but they definitely improve the game. A lot. But you could probably wait until the next big steam sale because the Paradox games have usually quite deep discounts between 75-80 % off....or you wait until it'll be released on GOG as a complete version [/wishful thinking] :)
I like the ww1 scenario of victoria and doing ww2 in hearts of iron as deutschland. I like to try to see if I can win it being on a disadvantage.
AgentBirdnest: Yep, those ones.
I wonder what Hannibal they were talking about. one or [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal]that one? (I personally think the first one but who knows :P)

ElTerprise: No Problem - And EU III is still really good.
My first moves in hearts of iron though, is to replace all nazi officials with wehrmacht ones.
Soccorro: HEY OWL!
HEY SOCCORRO !!!!! :D
Hahaha... I just got it :-D [/slow]
Good to hear. Doing well here, too. Nothing to complain about at the moment. Enjoying a bit of chatting while feeding my new Shadowrun addiction (courtesy of Owl) :-)
Post edited July 18, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Soccorro: HEY OWL!
LaPtiteBete: HEY SOCCORRO !!!!! :D
*hugs an owl* :P
AgentBirdnest: Evenoon, everyone!

I like when people say "I'm just posting so a friend can add me" (honesty \o/)... but secret code-phrases just confuse and annoy me :-p
Hey Agent ! Do you like your Tattoo ? :D hihihi
**Happy hug**