It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: Hey Fearful!
Hey! How are you doing? :)
Soccorro: Hey Fearful!
FearfulSymmetry: Hey! How are you doing? :)
I'm fine, thanks! :) You?
Soccorro: I'm fine, thanks! :) You?
Yep, I'm fine too! Having a relaxing weekend, not planning on doing much.
FearfulSymmetry: Hey everyone! *big hugs for all* I hope you're having a good start of the weekend? :)
Hello, Fearful!

How are you? Do you have a nice weekend to look forward to?

*big hug*

moonshineshadow: *big thank you hug* Cool badge :-)
I like the way you do the badges, what program and effect are you using?

And your partner is right to threaten you. I know it must be hard to not do anything but you clearly need a lot of rest at the moment *big hug*
I do them on Photoshop. I modified a template that adds the gloss and things. So all I do now is put a picture on the right layer and all the effects are already there.

I know, but I am not very good at just resting. Even now I am having to stop myself from doing lots of little jobs around the house.

At least I can pass the time making another silly picture for Owl. Wanna see?

*more hugs*
ddickinson: Hello, Fearful!

How are you? Do you have a nice weekend to look forward to?

*big hug*
Yes, I'm going to the cinema with my sister tomorrow, and otherwise I'm not planning on doing much. :) How abot you? *super hug*
Good morning, everyone!
Good to see everyone. Good to see some life here. It was totally dead this time yesterday :'-(
Another impostor? Goodness... Luckily I don't think anyone would want to be @g3n7B1rdn357... Sorry for you guys who have to deal with someone trying to steal your identity and good reputation :-/
anyway...
**hugs and Legendary Hot Chocolate™ for everyone**
FearfulSymmetry: Yes, I'm going to the cinema with my sister tomorrow, and otherwise I'm not planning on doing much. :) How abot you? *super hug*
That sounds good. What will you be seeing at the cinema? *wonders if it's one of those naughty Dutch cinemas showing those dirty movies* :-)

I am not doing so good, but nothing to worry about. I will link to an earlier post, as it saves me repeating myself. And I am feeling too warn out and lazy today to type it all again. :-)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post55513

(You might have to go back a page, the forum doesn't seem to link to the right post. Look for post 55513).

*big hug*
Morning all :-) *Infinity hug*
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, everyone!
Good to see everyone. Good to see some life here. It was totally dead this time yesterday :'-(
Another impostor? Goodness... Luckily I don't think anyone would want to be @g3n7B1rdn357... Sorry for you guys who have to deal with someone trying to steal your identity and good reputation :-/
anyway...
**hugs and Legendary Hot Chocolate™ for everyone**
Good morning, @g3n7B1rdn357! :-)

I am not bothered about the impostor, I am sure the people I chat to will notice the difference.

How are you? Which badge do you get today?

I forgot the hug, sorry about that.

*big morning hug with extra peanut butter* (What are peanut butter cups?)
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good morning, @g3n7B1rdn357! :-)

I am not bothered about the impostor, I am sure the people I chat to will notice the difference.

How are you? Which badge do you get today?
Morning, DD. Hopefully that medication starts working... and that things are going at least comparatively well. *extra big special hug*

Well, glad you are not bothered by the impostor. And yes, I think we are smart enough to know if we were not talking to our lovely Battle Sister :-)

I'm doing good so far... Just woke up half an hour ago, and no complaints yet :-) My sleep wasn't perfect, I woke up two or three times, but that is much better than usual lately, so I'm calling it a win \o/
ddickinson: That sounds good. What will you be seeing at the cinema? *wonders if it's one of those naughty Dutch cinemas showing those dirty movies* :-)

I am not doing so good, but nothing to worry about. I will link to an earlier post, as it saves me repeating myself. And I am feeling too warn out and lazy today to type it all again. :-)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post55513

(You might have to go back a page, the forum doesn't seem to link to the right post. Look for post 55513).

*big hug*
Dirty movies? xD Haha no, we're going to an animated one called Inside Out, I'm pretty sure it's mostly meant for kids. :P

Oh no, that sounds really nasty. *super tight huge get well soon hug* Being ill is not good at all. I hope they're able to determine what's wrong soon and that you'll get a good treatment plan that will hopefully work quickly. *more super big hugs*

*extra hugs*
Post edited July 18, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
ddickinson: At least I can pass the time making another silly picture for Owl. Wanna see?

*more hugs*
Of course I want to see it *big hug*
AgentBirdnest: Morning, DD. Hopefully that medication starts working... and that things are going at least comparatively well. *extra big special hug*

Well, glad you are not bothered by the impostor. And yes, I think we are smart enough to know if we were not talking to our lovely Battle Sister :-)

I'm doing good so far... Just woke up half an hour ago, and no complaints yet :-) My sleep wasn't perfect, I woke up two or three times, but that is much better than usual lately, so I'm calling it a win \o/
I love reading the possible side effects on the medication. Often the side effects can be worse than the thing you are taking the medication for.

I don't see the point in letting the scammers get to us and spoil the place. People just need to ignore them and be smarter about who they give games to.

So a win, in that case you get a nice badge (see attached), courtesy of our lovely artist Owl. :-)

*big hug*

(I am really not liking this blurred vision. I hope that passes soon.)

FearfulSymmetry: Dirty movies? xD Haha no, we're going to an animated one called Inside Out, I'm pretty sure it's mostly meant for kids. :P

Oh no, that sounds really nasty. *super tight huge get well soon hug* Being ill is not good at all. I hope they're able to determine what's wrong soon and that you'll get a good treatment plan that will hopefully work quickly. *more super big hugs*

*extra hugs*
You can't blame me for asking. I have been to Amsterdam, we all know what you lot are like over there. :-)
*big only joking hug*

Thank you. I am sure it will be fine. I should get my results next week, so I will know more then.

*big thank you hug*

moonshineshadow: Of course I want to see it *big hug*
I will just put the finishing touches to it (by adding you to the picture). It's nothing special, it's just a little modification to a picture Owl did. But I think it tells the whole story of the picture, even though Owl denies it. :-)
Attachments:
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ddickinson
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
ELT! I'm fine thanks, digga! :D

How are you, Digga? :D