It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: If only. Would be much simpler then.

Good morning. =) How're you doing?
Really short sleep (compared to usual at least) but feeling surprisingly well rested, so... no complaint I guess, though I'm sure that will change in a few more hours ;-)
Feeling good.

Yourself?
Argh save the thread, I'll say something :p

Having a lots of spare time at work today.
Getting lazy to type with the company phone. Should have brought my laptop to work.
Dammit! Well I have a good book...
If this keeps up next week I am bringing my laptop.

Forgot to say Goooood Moorninggg! ;)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by superstande
AgentBirdnest: Really short sleep (compared to usual at least) but feeling surprisingly well rested, so... no complaint I guess, though I'm sure that will change in a few more hours ;-)
Feeling good.

Yourself?
Slowly getting tired enough to sleep. Starting to get sick, so napping at my desk probably isn't the best idea.

Glad to hear you're doing well, even with the lack of rest.
CarrionCrow: Slowly getting tired enough to sleep. Starting to get sick, so napping at my desk probably isn't the best idea.

Glad to hear you're doing well, even with the lack of rest.
Gah, tell that sickness to pluck off >:-/ Hopefully you can get some good rest, feel better, and many more good things :-)
Good morning Crow, N2T3, Agent and Super !
and everyone else who is maybe lurking...
**Big tired hugs**
I'm awaiting for some needed coffee... 3__3...
LaPtiteBete: Good morning Crow, N2T3, Agent and Super !
and everyone else who is maybe lurking...
**Big tired hugs**
I'm awaiting for some needed coffee... 3__3...
Hey there, lovely little feathered one :-)
Excited for the weekend? Excited for the weekend sale?
**Extra big energizing hug**
AgentBirdnest: Hey there, lovely little feathered one :-)
Looks like we are alone this time...
Excited ? Well, i look forwards to it, yeah :)
Nothing special planned, except from a family diner on Sunday... and an appointment at the Bank tomorrow morning (augh... I thought I could have slept in... ,=__=,)...
Weekend sale ?... I wait to see what we'll get before getting excited about it :)
What about you ?...
**Ultra caffeinated hug**
AgentBirdnest: Hey there, lovely little feathered one :-)
LaPtiteBete: Looks like we are alone this time...
Nothing special planned, except from a family diner on Sunday... and an appointment at the Bank tomorrow morning (augh... I thought I could have slept in... ,=__=,)...
Weekend sale ?... I wait to see what we'll get before getting excited about it :)
What about you ?...
I hope the weekend sale is good I'd love a good deal on transistor or Oddworld new n tasty but doubtful.
cecil: I hope the weekend sale is good I'd love a good deal on transistor or Oddworld new n tasty but doubtful.
Let's cross our fingers :)
What about you Agent ... any guess/wish about the sale ? :)
LaPtiteBete: Looks like we are alone this time...
What about you ?...
I have a feeling someone else will show up 12 minutes after this post :-)
Aw... Sorry you won't be able to sleep in :-( Hopefully you can on Sunday at least.
I don't have anything planned for the weekend (as usual). I'm always excited for the sales. I like to guess what it will be (NOLF? :-D)
**Mega hug with a bouquet of flowers**

[edit : took so long to write this post that someone did join us \o/]
Post edited July 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
cecil: I hope the weekend sale is good I'd love a good deal on transistor or Oddworld new n tasty but doubtful.
LaPtiteBete: Let's cross our fingers :)
What about you Agent ... any guess/wish about the sale ? :)
Wait a minute now you don't even have fingers do you?... also if your a viking owl why no viking hat?
LaPtiteBete: What about you Agent ... any guess/wish about the sale ? :)
My wish is that we get a surprise release (NOLF) that is discounted 90% :-)
My realistic guess... the D&D bundle again. We usually see that about 6 times a year.
AgentBirdnest: My wish is that we get a surprise release (NOLF) that is discounted 90% :-)
My realistic guess... the D&D bundle again. We usually see that about 6 times a year.
Maybe one day I'll bite on the D&D just don't want the whole bundle...
AgentBirdnest: My wish is that we get a surprise release (NOLF) that is discounted 90% :-)
I want NOLF so bad. I had it as a hardcopy once, but my dog got the best of it and chewed through the cover and bit through the CD.... ^.^
cecil: Maybe one day I'll bite on the D&D just don't want the whole bundle...
I think I've picked up 3 from Insomnia Sales, but don't really want the whole bundle either. I'm not much of an RPG gamer... well, I wasn't a week ago at least. Things change :-)
GreenDamsel: I want NOLF so bad. I had it as a hardcopy once, but my dog got the best of it and chewed through the cover and bit through the CD.... ^.^
Damn... that sucks to hear. Sucks for any CD, but especially NOLF >__<
Still have my hard copies of NOLF, NOLF2, and Contract JACK... but I'd love to get some DRM-free backups of course :-)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest