It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: Don't feel bad, Owl :)

Have you heard of the pitch man Billy Mays?
No, not really... does he sell things on TV ?... I mean, did he used to... :-\
BillyMaysFan59: Don't feel bad, Owl :)

Have you heard of the pitch man Billy Mays?
LaPtiteBete: No, not really... does he sell things on TV ?... I mean, did he used to... :-\
He died 6 years ago :'(. I still miss him, I wish he was still around so he could do more infomercials for more products.

He was a legend in my book. I think more pitch men should follow his example.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
ElTerprise: Oh i know that guy. I actually might've seen some of his work (terribly dubbed though) on TV when zapping through the channels...

oh and Hello :)
BillyMaysFan59: I've always loved, and been fascinated by, his loud voice ever since I first saw him on TV. My grandpa couldn't stand him though. :D
Yeah I couldn't really stand him either, no offense. :P
BillyMaysFan59: I've always loved, and been fascinated by, his loud voice ever since I first saw him on TV. My grandpa couldn't stand him though. :D
Well i cannot remember if they also retained that in the dubbed version but after watching some of his work on youtube i can understand why some people might have had problems with him ;).
But you're right that somewhat fascinating :).
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah downed a few ibuprofens but they usually don't usually do much of anything. Yeah makes about the 4th day now. :(
:( Hum... sorry about it... I hope it will pass soon
What usually works on me : 1) coffee ; 2) paracetamol ; 3) lying in the dark ; 4) sniffing mint essential oil [or 5) the combo of the previous 4 \o/]
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah downed a few ibuprofens but they usually don't usually do much of anything. Yeah makes about the 4th day now. :(
The 4th day in a row? Oh shit...sorry to hear that...hopefully it gets better soon :)
LaPtiteBete: No, not really... does he sell things on TV ?... I mean, did he used to... :-\
BillyMaysFan59: He died 6 years ago :'(. I still miss him, I wish he was still around so he could do more infomercials for more products.

I think more people should follow Vince's example: Get beat up by a prostitute and then show up two months later pushing a fucking lint roller. :P
LaPtiteBete: :( Hum... sorry about it... I hope it will pass soon
What usually works on me : 1) coffee ; 2) paracetamol ; 3) lying in the dark ; 4) sniffing mint essential oil [or 5) the combo of the previous 4 \o/]
Thank you. *Hugs* Have tried 1 and 3, need to try 2 and 4.
BillyMaysFan59: He died 6 years ago :'(. I still miss him, I wish he was still around so he could do more infomercials for more products.

awww... you really seem to admire him much. I'm sorry he's not around anymore... :-\ **sigh**
ElTerprise: The 4th day in a row? Oh shit...sorry to hear that...hopefully it gets better soon :)
Thank you Elterprise. :) *Hugs*

tinyE: I think more people should follow Vince's example: Get beat up by a prostitute and then show up two months later pushing a fucking lint roller. :P
Vince does not exist! DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Thank you Elterprise. :) *Hugs*
You're welcome. Headaches a really annoying *return hug* :)
tinyE: I think more people should follow Vince's example: Get beat up by a prostitute and then show up two months later pushing a fucking lint roller. :P
BillyMaysFan59: Vince does not exist! DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!
Well he doesn't exist anymore. He was only around for a few more hours because 'they couldn't do this all day'.
LaPtiteBete: :( Hum... sorry about it... I hope it will pass soon
pimpmonkey2382.313: Thank you. *Hugs* Have tried 1 and 3, need to try 2 and 4.
>:-| yeah... Good luck, Pimp !!!
**Get-better hugs back**
pimpmonkey2382.313: Thank you. *Hugs* Have tried 1 and 3, need to try 2 and 4.
LaPtiteBete: >:-| yeah... Good luck, Pimp !!!
**Get-better hugs back**
Thank you. :) *hugs and pets the owl* :)