It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Oh fuck. That's huge. And on top of that, GOG's the publisher. It's listed as such on all three items.
adaliabooks: Huge indeed. I didn't think I'd ever see Shadow of the Horned Rat here...
I think that's one of the first games I ever hacked (because it was dead easy and just involved messing about in the settings files)
I wonder if they will get some of the others? Like Dark Omen (never played that one but it's supposed to be great) or even the later games like Dawn of War...
Different possibilities. The older games seem to be there for the taking if you can untangle whatever legal crap is clinging to them, but things like Dawn of War are bound to Sega since they bought Relic after THQ died.
It'd be a smart move on Sega's part, but they're another company that doesn't exactly specialize in smart moves anymore.

Ah well. To hell with Sega. GOG's bringing stuff to the table that I thought I'd never get a chance to play, so I'll just keep on giving them my money instead. =)
Post edited July 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow
adaliabooks: Oooh! Warhammer games!

Nice one GoG!

*does a happy dance*
CarrionCrow: Oh fuck. That's huge. And on top of that, GOG's the publisher. It's listed as such on all three items.
Good grief. Am I the only one to see NOTHING ?... ,>__<, **sulking**
CarrionCrow: Different possibilities. The older games seem to be there for the taking if you can untangle whatever legal crap is clinging to them, but things like Dawn of War are bound to Sega since they bought Relic after THQ died.
It'd be a smart move on Sega's part, but they're another company that doesn't exactly specialize in smart moves anymore.
Yeah, I assumed as much seeing as DoW is still on sale places that someone had bought it up. Didn't realise it was Sega so that does seem unlikely.

But if they managed to get these ones then there's a chance for some of the other older ones too... :)

Anyway, these are the three that I had and remember playing, will definitely need to pick them up at some point.
ElTerprise: Under the NEW Tab :)

Edit: The drawings are awesome btw :D
I don't see anything more than Shadowrun, Odallus, Infinifactory and Guild of the Dungeoneering .... >:'-|,',,',,','
And thanks about my drawings ! ;-*
Post edited July 16, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
HOOOOLLLLYYY SSHHHHEEIIIIIITTT!!! WARHAMMMMUUUUURRRR GEEEEEMMSMSSSSS!!!!!
LaPtiteBete: Good grief. Am I the only one to see NOTHING ?... ,>__<, **sulking**
It's on the new games tab. They haven't put out the news post to go with it yet. Figuring that'll be here about 8 to 9 minutes from now.
AgentBirdnest: By the way, your drawings put a much needed smile on my face :-D
LaPtiteBete: That's good... You're much more cute when you smile ! :D
Hahaha ... you've just turned my smile into a full giggle :"D
Thanks, Owl. **extra big crushing happy hug**
:-)
LaPtiteBete: I don't see anything more than Shadowrun, Odallus, Infinifactory and Guild of the Dungeoneering .... >:'-|,',,',,','
Oh. But they should be there. See attachment.
Attachments:
LaPtiteBete: Where ?... Where ??? ...
<__< ....... ???
.................... >__> ??????
Good afternoon, sleepy blob !!
**Big happy hug** How are you doing ?...
Playing a lot of Command & Conquer.
Aaaaand now it's official :)
Attachments:
warhammer.jpg (166 Kb)
GOG doing the Empero's holy job.
Haaa... I can see them finally... both in the News Tab and on top :)
Thanks all for your patience and hints :D
**Big happy crushing hugs**
LaPtiteBete: Haaa... I can see them finally... both in the News Tab and on top :)
Anytime. =)
*a bit disappointed hugs before going back to work*
LaPtiteBete: Haaa... I can see them finally... both in the News Tab and on top :)
No problem *big happy hug* :D