It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: *someone you vaguely recognise wanders into the thread*

Hey everyone!
Long time no speak, been in a serious lurking mode for a while (just not really had much to say and this thread seems to alternate between far too busy to keep up with or absolutely dead).
How are you all?
Good evening. =)

Doing okay here, how've you been?
adaliabooks: *someone you vaguely recognise wanders into the thread*

Hey everyone!
Long time no speak, been in a serious lurking mode for a while (just not really had much to say and this thread seems to alternate between far too busy to keep up with or absolutely dead).
How are you all?
Good evening Adalia - it's been some time indeed.
Doing good here - what about you?
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Doing okay here, how've you been?
ElTerprise: Good evening Adalia - it's been some time indeed.
Doing good here - what about you?
Not too bad. Been busy with work and stuff, but otherwise good. Still desperately trying to motivate myself to creative endeavours (and failing miserably).
But business is good, life is good so I can't complain :)
i hate gog's chat
adaliabooks: Not too bad. Been busy with work and stuff, but otherwise good. Still desperately trying to motivate myself to creative endeavours (and failing miserably).
Glad to hear that. Well i'm also failing to produce something creative - really want to write a story and i've loads of ideas but i cannot bring myself to actually starting it....
Soccorro: i hate gog's chat
Well i'm not a friend of it too....
Post edited July 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
adaliabooks: Not too bad. Been busy with work and stuff, but otherwise good. Still desperately trying to motivate myself to creative endeavours (and failing miserably).
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Well i'm also failing to produce something creative - really want to write a story and i've loads of ideas but i cannot bring myself to actually starting it....
This is pretty much me too. I have most of the details of my game worked out but just can't get started doing anything. And I have a whole world ticking away in my head but any time I try and write nothing comes out... :(
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Well i'm also failing to produce something creative - really want to write a story and i've loads of ideas but i cannot bring myself to actually starting it....
Soccorro: i hate gog's chat
ElTerprise: Well i'm not a friend of it too....
it sucks! >:(
adaliabooks: This is pretty much me too. I have most of the details of my game worked out but just can't get started doing anything. And I have a whole world ticking away in my head but any time I try and write nothing comes out... :(
Yes. I even have some sort of an exposé but just cannot fill it with life. Maybe i should take a course in creative writing :)
Soccorro: it sucks! >:(
Yes. It still lacks basic functions from the old PM system and atleast half the time it won't even work....
Post edited July 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
adaliabooks: This is pretty much me too. I have most of the details of my game worked out but just can't get started doing anything. And I have a whole world ticking away in my head but any time I try and write nothing comes out... :(
ElTerprise: Yes. I even have some sort of an exposé but just cannot fill it with life. Maybe i should take a course in creative writing :)
I've always been tempted to do something like that but never found the time...
adaliabooks: I've always been tempted to do something like that but never found the time...
I actually had the chance when i was still in school but i'll let it pass and since then I think of taking such a course but i keep procrastinating that decision :)
Good evening, lovely people
**Big hugs and champagne**
adaliabooks: I've always been tempted to do something like that but never found the time...
ElTerprise: I actually had the chance when i was still in school but i'll let it pass and since then I think of taking such a course but i keep procrastinating that decision :)
I'm also wary of whether it would actually do any good (would I learn anything?).
I would love to go on a writers retreat. I'm not sure how much good it would really do, but it might be nice to give it a try..
But they tend to be expensive, and require a 2 week (or more) commitment, which isn't really possible for me...
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, lovely people
Bonsoir mon amie Owl *big hug et rosé*
Comment ça va?

adaliabooks: I'm also wary of whether it would actually do any good (would I learn anything?).
I would love to go on a writers retreat. I'm not sure how much good it would really do, but it might be nice to give it a try..
But they tend to be expensive, and require a 2 week (or more) commitment, which isn't really possible for me...
Don't know that either but i'd try it. And some hourse every week dedicated to creative writing should help atleast a bit.
I don't think those retreats would be possible fro me either but they do sound interesting :)
Bonnjurr Owl!
Hey owl :)