It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: I wonder how I would have reacted... seriously... !
Cool that you have some fun with the macho guys anyway, haha :D
I think you would do great. Some people don't like the smell, or the noises when you remove the organs, or the blood. But it's actually quite interesting, and tasty. :-)
When you look at it as an object it becomes Less gruesome well at least it's not slaughtering fluffy white bunnies and using their innards as Christmas tree Decorations!
GreenDamsel: What gruesome parts?
There's nothing that comes to my mind that would be absolutely appalling.
ddickinson: Many people find the whole killing, slaughtering, and butchering part to be gruesome.
Eh. My father was a hunter whilst I grew up. Been there. Done that. I still would never kill an animal for sports, but I see the necessity for food. Grue lies in the realm of morality in my perspective. Only kill when you intend to use that animal. Safaris are the real gruesome things.
LaPtiteBete: I wonder how I would have reacted... seriously... !
Cool that you have some fun with the macho guys anyway, haha :D
ddickinson: I think you would do great. Some people don't like the smell, or the noises when you remove the organs, or the blood. But it's actually quite interesting, and tasty. :-)
Exactly I snigger Like an Idiot when it happens those gizzards belong on My Christmas tree dammit!

the SCHOCK Noises then you get out the Chainsaw and cut them out!

Yorkshire Puddling is made out of OFFAL!
Post edited July 10, 2015 by fr33kSh0w2012
ddickinson: I need to get a another scan first before they will tell me anything properly. At the moment it's just one of the symptoms that is causing me some problems (a very painful migraine), but nothing I will let bother me. I have the next scan next week, then hopefully it won't be too long until I find out what is going on.

You are robbing a bank and a post office tomorrow? Then shopping with the stolen money before picking your eldest Owlet up then off to spend the stolen money to host a big birthday party. That sounds like a lot of fun. ;-)

I hope everyone has a lovely time, even those who don't like camping. :-)

Yay for a long weekend! No such luck for me. We don't tend to have as many national holidays as other parts of Europe. But I hope you have some fun and enjoy a relaxing rest from work on your days off.

*big happy Friday hug*

P.S. I forgot to include your badge, sorry about that (I am a little distracted trying to get some inspection reports completed on the sheep, and they hate co-operating). :-)
Glad that you don't have to wait too long for your next scan... I hope you'll get the results as quickly...
Yes, you totally got my weekend program ;-p ... I shouldn't talk that much...
I love camping... when it's not amongst dozens of wandering unknown and drunk people, in a place where loud and sh*tty music will playing all night long... lol :D (I'm getting old)
I hope you'll have a nice and relaxing weekend too...
What are you doing to these poor sheeps !... :)
(don't worry about the badge, I already have plenty like this one ;-p)
**Big lazy yawning hug**
ddickinson: I need to get a another scan first before they will tell me anything properly. At the moment it's just one of the symptoms that is causing me some problems (a very painful migraine), but nothing I will let bother me. I have the next scan next week, then hopefully it won't be too long until I find out what is going on.

You are robbing a bank and a post office tomorrow? Then shopping with the stolen money before picking your eldest Owlet up then off to spend the stolen money to host a big birthday party. That sounds like a lot of fun. ;-)

I hope everyone has a lovely time, even those who don't like camping. :-)

Yay for a long weekend! No such luck for me. We don't tend to have as many national holidays as other parts of Europe. But I hope you have some fun and enjoy a relaxing rest from work on your days off.

*big happy Friday hug*

P.S. I forgot to include your badge, sorry about that (I am a little distracted trying to get some inspection reports completed on the sheep, and they hate co-operating). :-)
LaPtiteBete: Glad that you don't have to wait too long for your next scan... I hope you'll get the results as quickly...
Yes, you totally got my weekend program ;-p ... I shouldn't talk that much...
I love camping... when it's not amongst dozens of wandering unknown and drunk people, in a place where loud and sh*tty music will playing all night long... lol :D (I'm getting old)
I hope you'll have a nice and relaxing weekend too...
What are you doing to these poor sheeps !... :)
(don't worry about the badge, I already have plenty like this one ;-p)
**Big lazy yawning hug**
Those sheeps are Damn Tasty Dammit!

Use the skins as floor rugs They Look Awesome and feel great to walk on!
Post edited July 10, 2015 by fr33kSh0w2012
Hello everyone *big hugs and waves* How are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big hugs and waves* How are you all doing?
Moin,

Doing fine. How's university going?
GreenDamsel: Moin,

Glad to hear that. Mostly done for this semester. Lectures are over and i only have to finish a paper and one essay.
GreenDamsel: Moin,

ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Mostly done for this semester. Lectures are over and i only have to finish a paper and one essay.
If I may ask, what are you studying?
GreenDamsel: If I may ask, what are you studying?
Geography. Currently i'm focusing on urban topics.
*hugs and waves*
LaPtiteBete: NOLF :D ... I'm kidding, it's even not reeleased.
You gotta buy me new pants before saying something like that ;-p

Good mornoon, everyone. Hope things are going well...

Square Enix? Very nice. They have a great catalog, but... Doesn't it usually go on sale for 75% off? I've bought several copies of Deus Ex, for $2 or $2.50. Still, plenty of great games that shouldn't be missed.
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big hug* Hello :)
How are you?

AgentBirdnest: You gotta buy me new pants before saying something like that ;-p

Good mornoon, everyone. Hope things are going well...

Square Enix? Very nice. They have a great catalog, but... Doesn't it usually go on sale for 75% off? I've bought several copies of Deus Ex, for $2 or $2.50. Still, plenty of great games that shouldn't be missed.
Hello *big hug*
Doing good here - what about you?
Yes i thought the same about Deus Ex...
*quick round of hugs for all the new arrivals before I get back to work*