It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Or you can just not do it and we make the "no alcohol club" :D
AgentBirdnest: Woo! \o/ That sounds lovely... I'm starting to feel like a badass, being in so many clubs B-|
I am too scared to try it. I'm worried I'd throw up, and I really don't want that to happen ',',',':-|
*extra big hug* If you really want to taste it, just try a little to see how it is. But you are very welcome to just stay with me in the club and ignore the alcohol stuff :D
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* I would prefer to hear about it now, but tomorrow is also ok ;-)
And of course I can also tell you about my favourite dishes :D
(that reminds me that I wanted to put together some of my baking recipes to share)

As far as I know "favourite" is British English and "favorite" is American English :-)
LaPtiteBete: Haaaa :D
Ho, I hope you'll share your recipes with us too !!!
Haa... that's why "favourite" sounds so much more fancy !!! n__o
Screw it,come here Owl.
*touch feathery tail*So fluffy
AgentBirdnest: Aw... sorry >__o ... Just being a smartass, you know I love you ;-)
Will you ask me to marry you for the third time ? :D hihihi

AgentBirdnest: Thanks! 'preciate it! (nice pun n__o ... made me smile, really :-))
The "u" depends on where you live... British spell it "favourite" while Americans spell it "favorite".
Haaa... Moon has answered just before you... you're too slow, Agent !! ;-p
AgentBirdnest: Probably, yes. I drank it with my brother and didn't even look at the label :"p I doubt he sprang for the good stuff though ;-)
Yes...probably not..i only tasted an american light beer (bought that by accident in Dublin) once and it wasn't very good....*shudder*....;)
moonshineshadow: Why would you want to ask ElT about that?
But yeah such a badge would be nice, perhaps we should be extra nice to owl and then ask her to draw one for us :D
ddickinson: Because I am too tired and accidentally said gifting instead of sleeping club. :-)
*big hug* Just wanted to make sure that there is no confusion about the title ;-)

moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* I would prefer to hear about it now, but tomorrow is also ok ;-)
And of course I can also tell you about my favourite dishes :D
(that reminds me that I wanted to put together some of my baking recipes to share)
LaPtiteBete: Haaaa :D
Ho, I hope you'll share your recipes with us too !!!
Of course I'll share the recipes with you. Why do you think I want to put them together? ;-)
It was because of the cake diskussion we had here a while ago :D
Post edited July 10, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Just wanted to make sure that there is no confusion about the title ;-)
Don't worry, I was not trying to trick you into having the gifting leader title. We both decided ELT gets it, and there is nothing he can do about it. :-)
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Just wanted to make sure that there is no confusion about the title ;-)
ddickinson: Don't worry, I was not trying to trick you into having the gifting leader title. We both decided ELT gets it, and there is nothing he can do about it. :-)
*grabs onee-chan and hugs her*
ddickinson: i would have to say Owl, stuffed with extra owl and a side order of those fluorescent green peas you French seem to think we eat. And mint sauce, of course. (Even though I don't like mint sauce, but I have to keep the stereotype.) :-)

I am not sure why my favourite would be, how about fish and chips? :-) I am just a simple country girl, so my tastes tend to be quite simple. There are lots of meals I like, a full English breakfast is nice, so is a nice sunday roast. I will have to have a think, maybe I should also do a top 10? :-)
LOL :-D you're awful......
And YES you eat fluorescent green peas !! with mint. >__o bleuargh !
Ho, fish and chips can be delicious, I don't doubt it :)
Yes ! let's do this ! everyone (who wants to) think about their top-10 dishes for tomorrow ! :-p woohoo !
**Big happy and hungry hug**
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* If you really want to taste it, just try a little to see how it is. But you are very welcome to just stay with me in the club and ignore the alcohol stuff :D
I had some cough syrup the other night... I think I'm good for another few years :-) I'll stay in the club with you. I love clubs :-D
LaPtiteBete: Will you ask me to marry you for the third time ? :D hihihi
Hey, that wasn't me! That was my impostor and... well, the second one was technically me, but it was "2008 me" ;-p
LaPtiteBete: Haaa... Moon has answered just before you... you're too slow, Agent !! ;-p
Hmph... You are my supervisor, you are responsible for me slowness >:-p
Besides... I'm tired. My best Agenting hours are 2am-noon... XO
LaPtiteBete: It is !!! :D
What is your favourite meal, ElT ?
ElTerprise: Oh...that's difficult...i can try to make a top-10 as well but not today...one of my favourites is definitely Matie salad (Matjessalat). Somthing like or [url=http://static.chefkoch-cdn.de/ck.de/rezepte/12/12392/396809-big-norddeutscher-matjessalat.jpg]this (there are many variations).
Tomorrow is fine !!! :D
What is this... fish ? anyway, it looks delicious !! :-|,,",,',,',,'
But yeah such a badge would be nice, perhaps we should be extra nice to owl and then ask her to draw one for us :D
n__n ....... ? you're owlready extra nice, dear... i push it on my to-do list...
Post edited July 10, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Tomorrow is fine !!! :D
What is this... fish ? anyway, it looks delicious !! :-|,,",,',,',,'
Yes it's fish - it's a salad with herring. And it is delicious :D
l0rdtr3k: Screw it,come here Owl.
*touch feathery tail*So fluffy
**Crushes little blob**
Stop messing my feathers, blob !!
How are you doing ? :)
l0rdtr3k: *grabs onee-chan and hugs her*
Hello, little blob! *big return hug*

How are you enjoying your new game?

LaPtiteBete: LOL :-D you're awful......
And YES you eat fluorescent green peas !! with mint. >__o bleuargh !
Ho, fish and chips can be delicious, I don't doubt it :)
Yes ! let's do this ! everyone (who wants to) think about their top-10 dishes for tomorrow ! :-p woohoo !
**Big happy and hungry hug**
Would you rather the peas have garlic? :-)

*big hug*
LaPtiteBete: n__n ....... ? you're owlready extra nice, dear... i push it on my to-do list...
*extra big hug* Don't stress yourself :-) Such a badge would be nice, but only if you feel like it and have fun drawing it.
moonshineshadow: Of course I'll share the recipes with you. Why do you think I want to put them together? ;-)
It was because of the cake diskussion we had here a while ago :D
\o/ awesome !!! I can't wait then :D
**Big excited thankful hug**
AgentBirdnest: Hmph... You are my supervisor, you are responsible for me slowness >:-p
Besides... I'm tired. My best Agenting hours are 2am-noon... XO
I can't believe it. >:-| that's the second time you accuse me about your slowness....
ElTerprise: Yes it's fish - it's a salad with herring. And it is delicious :D
I love herring with potatoes !! :D
ddickinson: Would you rather the peas have garlic? :-)

*big hug*
That sounds better yes :-p
Post edited July 10, 2015 by LaPtiteBete