It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: It looks and runs very smoothly at 1080p as well (so far), and the music and ambience seem quite good. I am still only early in the game, so only time will tell if the game will keep up its charm and lovely atmosphere.
Awaiting your final verdict about it then :)
Post edited July 09, 2015 by ElTerprise
Was there no new release today?

ElTerprise: Awaiting your final verdict about it then :)
I think it will be fun game. It will probably drop a bit as it goes on, most games do. But overall it looks like it will be a very fun game. Just like Outlast, it starts off very well, gets a little repetitive in the middle, but overall it is a very good game, IMO.
Post edited July 09, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Was there no new release today?
Nope. But it was Wednesday which normally never was a release day before we got spoiled by more releases in the last weeks ;-)
ddickinson: Was there no new release today?
No. There wasn't. I'm not sure if the release of Worms World Party Remastered was planned for today though - because someone from Team17 posted in the forum that they found a serious bug which means that the game will be delayed...

Edit: According to the gamecard the release of it was indeed planned for today...
Post edited July 09, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: Nope. But it was Wednesday which normally never was a release day before we got spoiled by more releases in the last weeks ;-)
That's true, we have had quite a few new releases recently.

How did you hurt your neck? Or is it just something that comes and goes? (If you don't mind me asking?)
ddickinson: I think it will be fun game. It will probably drop a bit as it goes on, most games do. But overall it looks like it will be a very fun game. Just like Outlast, it starts off very well, gets a little repetitive in the middle, but overall it is a very good game, IMO.
Well that's normal i'd say even for good games :).
j0ekerr: Berserker raging at the screen one of life's simple yet most cathartic pleasures.

Hrrrm and I've realized that even such simple pleasure is denied to me most of the time. Worst of all she doesn't realize that by complaining when I'm in the middle of it, the target of my ire switches target.

She should try baiting bears it'd be safer for both of us.
That's a nice thing about my roommates. They're fully aware that I'm about seventy-five percent sane on a good day, so if I'm screaming and shrieking profanities, it's nothing to really worry about.
So long as I'm not punching holes in things, it's fine, and I stopped doing that years ago since repair bills get expensive fast.
moonshineshadow: Nope. But it was Wednesday which normally never was a release day before we got spoiled by more releases in the last weeks ;-)
ddickinson: That's true, we have had quite a few new releases recently.

How did you hurt your neck? Or is it just something that comes and goes? (If you don't mind me asking?)
I don't really know. Some stupid move or something. It was fine this morning, but in the afternoon it started hurting a lot, so I try to only look straightforward and not turn my head :P
ElTerprise: I know spanish and french are both romance languages and they told us in school that is easier to learn spanish when you know french. That's all i know. Interesting that they false information about it in school. Not that i'm overly surprised but nonetheless...
Phrase and verb structure is similar, and noun gender is something both languages have in common (although spanish verb tenses are a nightmare of irregular verbs but I diggress) so in that regard, it's definitely easier because you're already familiar with such concepts.

What I'm saying is that, if you go into french thinking, "I already know a romance language, this'll be a cinch", your anus will end up looking, as we say down here, like a duck's trough.

Do german nouns have gender? I can't remember. I can't even remember how to ask for a plate of fries with mayo from the street vendor, which was all the german I knew.
Post edited July 09, 2015 by j0ekerr
ElTerprise: No. There wasn't. I'm not sure if the release of Worms World Party Remastered was planned for today though - because someone from Team17 posted in the forum that they found a serious bug which means that the game will be delayed...

Edit: According to the gamecard the release of it was indeed planned for today...
I wonder why they did not spot the bug sooner, especially so soon to the release date and with it being a serious bug. Hopefully it won't take them long to get it fixed and released on GOG.
j0ekerr: Berserker raging at the screen one of life's simple yet most cathartic pleasures.

Hrrrm and I've realized that even such simple pleasure is denied to me most of the time. Worst of all she doesn't realize that by complaining when I'm in the middle of it, the target of my ire switches target.

She should try baiting bears it'd be safer for both of us.
CarrionCrow: That's a nice thing about my roommates. They're fully aware that I'm about seventy-five percent sane on a good day, so if I'm screaming and shrieking profanities, it's nothing to really worry about.
So long as I'm not punching holes in things, it's fine, and I stopped doing that years ago since repair bills get expensive fast.
Living alone solves all that. No one who can complain about anything ;-)
moonshineshadow: I don't really know. Some stupid move or something. It was fine this morning, but in the afternoon it started hurting a lot, so I try to only look straightforward and not turn my head :P
I really hope it will get better soon. Hopefully a good nights sleep will help, and hopefully your neck won't stop you getting some decent sleep.

*big hug*
j0ekerr: Do german nouns have gender? I can't remember? I can't even remember how to ask for a plate of fries with mayo from the street vendor, which was all the german I knew.
Yep, and we even have three since there is a neutral one :D

moonshineshadow: I don't really know. Some stupid move or something. It was fine this morning, but in the afternoon it started hurting a lot, so I try to only look straightforward and not turn my head :P
ddickinson: I really hope it will get better soon. Hopefully a good nights sleep will help, and hopefully your neck won't stop you getting some decent sleep.
*big hug*
It should be fine. I'll put some tiger balm on it and wear a scarf. That should hopefully solve this :-)
*extra big return hug*
Post edited July 09, 2015 by moonshineshadow
ddickinson: I wonder why they did not spot the bug sooner, especially so soon to the release date and with it being a serious bug. Hopefully it won't take them long to get it fixed and released on GOG.
Well apparently the QA team found it --> https://www.gog.com/forum/general/worms_world_party_remastered_1/post1
But it's good they didn't released it and patch it afterwards...unlike some well known publishers....

j0ekerr: Phrase and verb structure is similar, and noun gender is something both languages have in common (although spanish verb tenses are a nightmare of irregular verbs but I diggress) so in that regard, it's definitely easier because you're already familiar with such concepts.

What I'm saying is that, if you go into french thinking, "I already know a romance language, this'll be a cinch", your anus will end up looking, as we say down here, like a duck's trough.

Do german nouns have gender? I can't remember? I can't even remember how to ask for a plate of fries with mayo from the street vendor, which was all the german I knew.
I see. Thanks for the clarification. Yes german nouns can either be masculine, feminine or neuter.
moonshineshadow: It should be fine. I'll put some tiger balm on it and wear a scarf. That should hopefully solve this :-)
*extra big return hug*
Let's hope so. Could it be related to the weather, caused by the sudden drop in temperature?