It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Ok now I want your first guesses for common last names in:

Spain: Sanchez
Italy: Pepperonipizza
Germany: Schmidt
Austria: Schmidt
Denmark: VanSchmidt
Norway: Bilgensult
Poland: Vazilevski
Belgium: Vanderkasteel
Netherlands: Vanderdoenk

Go. :D
No googling! Play fair and square.
Cool, a game :D
What can we win ?
akhliber: Good morning! It's been ages since I've actually made any music myself... this cd came as a very pleasant surprise (we'd fallen out of touch for several years and recently reconnected, so this is the first time I've heard new music of his in close to a decade.) :)
I've met a couple folks here on the forums who make music, and it's been really cool to get to hear some of it! I keep thinking I may get back into it myself one day, but we'll see if that happens. One day soon, perhaps. :)
I hope you are doing well! I'm having a wonderful morning. About to take Sarge for a walk and romp around the house with him some.
First, a refill of coffee! Sleepy this morning.
That's a great surprise indeed !! :D
And yeah, you should get back into it... it's a great, creative and relaxing hobby... (but it takes some time... which is sometimes hard to find...)
Yeah, I'm doing great, thanks !! I think we can count on you to join the "Feeling Great Club", then ? :)
Have a nice walk with your little Sarge !! and a nice coffee... ho, what a good idea. Let's take one too ! cheers !! :D

AgentBirdnest: Aw... I almost always get that right :-p
Oh, did I use it for the donkey, too? Oops... I must be in a Futurama mind lately :-) ... so you should be honoured! You must remind me of Bender n__n
**Edit hug**
Honoured to remind you of Bender... the wino burping robot who likes gambling and prostitutes ? :-| ...... lol
**Not-edited hug**
Soccorro: Let's guess owl's last name! WEEE! :D

My guesses:

1.) Bonaparte

2.) du Gaulle

3.) de Funés

4.) Depardieu

5.) Escargot

6.) Omelette au fromage
LOL !!! not even close :D
But I'd love to be named "Omelette au fromage", that's definitely not common.
AgentBirdnest: Spain: probably Rodriguez
Italy: definitely Rodriguez
Germany: Rodriechezstein
Austria: Rodriguez
Denmark: What the pluck is "Denmark"? Never heard of it.
Norway: Rogenrigof
Poland: Rodriguezki
Belgium: Rodriguez
Netherlands: Symmetry (I only know of one person there) :-)
LOL !!!! ^^ excellent...
Post edited July 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete

Spain: Sanchez
Italy: Pepperonipizza
Germany: Schmidt
Austria: Schmidt
Denmark: VanSchmidt
Norway: Bilgensult
Poland: Vazilevski
Belgium: Vanderkasteel
Netherlands: Vanderdoenk

Go. :D
No googling! Play fair and square.
LaPtiteBete: Cool, a game :D
What can we win ?
At the moment both of you are winning the disdain of danish people.
BillyMaysFan59: I'm starting to grow attached to my Jethro Tull avatar :D

Good morning
And you're so right, it looks awesome :D
Hos are you doing, Billy May !!
GreenDamsel: At the moment both of you are winning the disdain of danish people.
LOOOOL n__n .... I hope there aren't too many in there... nope... only bunches of German dudes :D

Good morning
LaPtiteBete: And you're so right, it looks awesome :D
Hos are you doing, Billy May !!
Can't complain, feeling nerdy because I finished setting up a Debian/Arch Linux dual boot yesterday :)

Good morning
Morning, William D. Mays fanatic. Have you suffered Moon's wrath yet from changing it? :-)
LaPtiteBete: Honoured to remind you of Bender... the wino burping robot who likes gambling and prostitutes ? :-| ...... lol
**Not-edited hug**
The Bender who secretly loves folk songs and cooking... (is that better? ;-))
**A pretty normal hug**
GreenDamsel: At the moment both of you are winning the disdain of danish people.
lol... I hope I don't piss anyone off >__o ... I'm kidding, "Denmark"!!
Post edited July 08, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
BillyMaysFan59: Can't complain, feeling nerdy because I finished setting up a Debian/Arch Linux dual boot yesterday :)
Well, I have absolutely no idea of what it is, but congratulations !!! :D (I guess it's 2 different Linux operating systems... ? [today is guessing day !!])
AgentBirdnest: The Bender who secretly loves folk songs and cooking... (is that better? ;-))
**A pretty normal hug**
Hum... sounds a bit better, yeah :D
**Bending hug with beer**
BillyMaysFan59: Can't complain, feeling nerdy because I finished setting up a Debian/Arch Linux dual boot yesterday :)
LaPtiteBete: Well, I have absolutely no idea of what it is, but congratulations !!! :D (I guess it's 2 different Linux operating systems... ? [today is guessing day !!])
Yep :) Been using Linux for some time now. Windows was causing me problems so I decided to go through the learning curve. I think it was worth it, everything has been working better and... I can feel more nerdy :)
LaPtiteBete: I think we can count on you to join the "Feeling Great Club", then ? :)
Have a nice walk with your little Sarge !! and a nice coffee... ho, what a good idea. Let's take one too ! cheers !! :D
You certainly can! Unless it requires paying dues... not that I can't pay, but I'll forget, a lot. ;)
Coffee was quite good. Finally going to wake this lazy fellow up for a little walk around the neighborhood.
BillyMaysFan59: Yep :) Been using Linux for some time now. Windows was causing me problems so I decided to go through the learning curve. I think it was worth it, everything has been working better and... I can feel more nerdy :)
And you manage to run every software and game on Linux ?...
(you definitely sound nerdy !!! :D)
LaPtiteBete: Hum... sounds a bit better, yeah :D
**Bending hug with beer**
Hey! Lovely avatar! I love that drawing (the full version of it!):-D
**Flexing return hug**
BillyMaysFan59: Yep :) Been using Linux for some time now. Windows was causing me problems so I decided to go through the learning curve. I think it was worth it, everything has been working better and... I can feel more nerdy :)
LaPtiteBete: And you manage to run every software and game on Linux ?...
That's not possible. Some are not programmed for Linux and he has to emulate those, which limits his potential for new AAA games, as emulation requires a lot more power to perform the same.
LaPtiteBete: I think we can count on you to join the "Feeling Great Club", then ? :)
akhliber: You certainly can! Unless it requires paying dues... not that I can't pay, but I'll forget, a lot. ;)
Coffee was quite good. Finally going to wake this lazy fellow up for a little walk around the neighborhood.
Crap... Let's forget the 499,99 USD membership fee, then :D
Have a nice walk !!
AgentBirdnest: Hey! Lovely avatar! I love that drawing (the full version of it!):-D
**Flexing return hug**
I'm very glad to be able to see full-sized avatars again... thanks for warning me !!
**Another random big happy hug**
LaPtiteBete: And you manage to run every software and game on Linux ?...
GreenDamsel: That's not possible. Some are not programmed for Linux and he has to emulate those, which limits his potential for new AAA games, as emulation requires a lot more power to perform the same.
Fortunately I mostly play older games, and I've usually had good luck using Wine/Playonlinux, DOSBox and ScummVM.
GreenDamsel: That's not possible. Some are not programmed for Linux and he has to emulate those, which limits his potential for new AAA games, as emulation requires a lot more power to perform the same.
Ah... too bad :-(
I wonder why they don't adapt every games for both systems... costs ? ... they could have more customers though, if Linux users could play the games too... (?)
BillyMaysFan59: Fortunately I mostly play older games, and I've usually had good luck using Wine/Playonlinux, DOSBox and ScummVM.
Nice !! I used to play a lot on DoSBox and ScummVM before I heard about GOG !! :D
LaPtiteBete: ... I thought the chat system was fixed, but it's broken again, and no angry F5 seems to work..... ):-| pfffff....

**Happy warm hug**
How are you, blob ? how is your ankle ? (and what did your doctor say ?)
Good afternoon, akhliber !
You'd get along well with a friend of mine who also does some experimental and kinda psychedelic music :)
I think N2T3 does too, on the thread :) but I can be mistaken...
How are you doing ?
To take a rest and don't exercise for 1 week.
*hug*I really want to hug you in person,you know.