It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: I thought you were gone to sleep... !! :-|
Well, have a good rest... and come back to us in perfect shape, ok ? so you'll be admitted in the Great Club too !! :)
**Big get-better-quick hug**
Apparently not... Haven't slept, but I'm feeling a bit better now, so... win \o/
**Big thank you hug**

By the way, is the chat system broken for anyone else? Mine won't load at all. I just see the little circle that keeps loading forever...
LaPtiteBete: I thought you were gone to sleep... !! :-|
Well, have a good rest... and come back to us in perfect shape, ok ? so you'll be admitted in the Great Club too !! :)
**Big get-better-quick hug**
AgentBirdnest: Apparently not... Haven't slept, but I'm feeling a bit better now, so... win \o/
**Big thank you hug**

By the way, is the chat system broken for anyone else? Mine won't load at all. I just see the little circle that keeps loading forever...
Yep! Same here!
AgentBirdnest: By the way, is the chat system broken for anyone else? Mine won't load at all. I just see the little circle that keeps loading forever...
Soccorro: Yep! Same here!
Hooray for the amazing chat system \o/
Problem #8649 : It won't even plucking load!

... and good mornoon, Soccorro :-)
Soccorro: Yep! Same here!
AgentBirdnest: Hooray for the amazing chat system \o/
Problem #8649 : It won't even plucking load!

... and good mornoon, Soccorro :-)
Hey agent! :D

And it works again! Because I wanted it to! I CONTROL THE UNIVERSE!
Soccorro: Hey agent! :D

Whoa :-O
Any chance you want me to have 8.31 million dollars? :-D
AgentBirdnest: Apparently not... Haven't slept, but I'm feeling a bit better now, so... win \o/
**Big thank you hug**

Well, I'm glad that you're doing better, that's the main point !! \o/
I often have the problem with the chat system too... usually it loads after a few angry F5 hits...
But I can't read anything at all, see of I got messages, see the old ones... from my smartphone... it's 10.000 times more buggy than the computer version (if it's possible)...

Well, i'm gonna make some quick shopping ; gotta buy a gift card for my colleague's grand-daughter's birth, and a folding bed for my owlet :)
See you in a little while, and Bon Appétit à tous ! :)
**Big happy hugs**
AgentBirdnest: Whoa :-O
No, me me me !!!! \o/
Post edited July 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Soccorro: Hey agent! :D

no...
LaPtiteBete: Well, I'm glad that you're doing better, that's the main point !! \o/
I often have the problem with the chat system too... usually it loads after a few angry F5 hits...
But I can't read anything at all, see of I got messages, see the old ones... from my smartphone... it's 10.000 times more buggy than the computer version (if it's possible)...

Well, i'm gonna make some quick shopping ; gotta buy a gift card for my colleague's grand-daughter's birth, and a folding bed for my owlet :)
**Big happy hugs**
LaPtiteBete: No, me me me !!!! \o/
It was down for me for about an hour, even after a few angry F5s >:-| ... but luckily we have a universe controller amongst us \o/
Bon courage, Owl!

... and I asked Soccorro first! >:-O
Soccorro: no...
awwww... but I've been a good boy! I've even been washing behind my ears everyday :-D
Post edited July 08, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
LaPtiteBete: Well, I'm glad that you're doing better, that's the main point !! \o/

**Big happy hugs**

No, me me me !!!! \o/
AgentBirdnest: Thanks :-)
It was down for me for about an hour, even after a few angry F5s >:-| ... but luckily we have a universe controller amongst us \o/
Bon courage, Owl!

... and I asked Soccorro first! >:-O
Soccorro: no...
AgentBirdnest: awwww... but I've been a good boy! I've even been washing behind my ears everyday :-D
I need a sacrifice worth 8.31 million dollars first and a first class ticket to canada! :D
By the way this is old news, but I just found out about it yesterday so...

I knew Arkham knight wouldn't run on my rig, so I didn't pay much attention to it, but aparently it doesn't run on anyone's rig. The game is so riddled with bugs as to be unplayable, from audio skips and stuttering framerate, to it simply not running on AMD graphic cards.

In fact the game is so buggy, that WB interactive has pulled it off Steam and has even advised the GAME stores in the UK to return all copies of the PC version. Couple this with the fact that not only does the game run smoother, but with superior graphics in the console versions, which has much weaker hardware than your standard middle-range PC and people are crying for blood.

And adding fuel too the fire, people have begun to say after the hype died down that the game itself is not that impressive, with far too much focus on the batmobile stages which aren't that good to begin with and lacking what made the former games so great.

Seems like another game trilogy falling to the curse of "third one sucks"
Post edited July 08, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: By the way this is old news, but I just found out about it yesterday so...

I knew Arkham knight wouldn't run on my rig, so I didn't pay much attention to it, but aparently it doesn't run on anyone's rig. The game is so riddled with bugs as to be unplayable, from audio skips and stuttering framerate, to it simply not running on AMD graphic cards.

In fact the game is so buggy, that WB interactive has pulled it off Steam and has even advised the GAME stores in the UK to return all copies of the PC version. Couple this with the fact that not only does the game run smoother, but with superior graphics in the console versions, which has much weaker hardware than your standard middle-range PC and people are crying for blood.

And adding fuel too the fire, people have begun to say after the hype died down that the game itself is not that impressive, with far too much focus on the batmobile stages which aren't that good to begin with and lacking what made the former games so great.

Seems like another game trilogy falling to the curse of "third one sucks"
After Origins I kind of had a feeling that this would happen. Dodged both. Quite happy about it.
*Good morning hugs all around*

Hi folks! Having my first cup of coffee and listening to a cd of a friend's music that I received in the post. It's a lovely morning. I hope you're all doing well!
akhliber: *Good morning hugs all around*

Hi folks! Having my first cup of coffee and listening to a cd of a friend's music that I received in the post. It's a lovely morning. I hope you're all doing well!
Good morning.

What genre of music does your friend create?
And it's a lovely morning here as well. Rain, Thunder and Lightning. All I could ask for.
superstande: Just remembered I got Majesty from a sale and haven't tried it and feel good about it :)

Happy hour everybody! Cheers! It's hot and almost weekend! :)
Gonna ride my rebel scooter (tm) home and maybe have a beet amd chill out!
Peace! And flowerpower :p
LaPtiteBete: Always good to find a forgotten bought :D like when you find some forgotten money in your pockets...
Good morning Super !!
What do you mean, "almost weekend"... have you some days off ? we're only wednesday !! :D
**Peace and Love hug**
Good Morning Owl! No I'm just happy for riding to work this week with a scooter, this nice farmer-type guy sold it for a cheap price, no need to drive bicycle necessarily :) And it feels like almost weekend I guess because it''s very relaxing or something :p
akhliber:
GreenDamsel: Good morning.

What genre of music does your friend create?
And it's a lovely morning here as well. Rain, Thunder and Lightning. All I could ask for.
It's an old friend I used to exchange music with regularly. We made music together briefly before I moved, then started recording our own "soundscapes" of sort and sending them to each other. As for genre, we both knew very little about music technically, so it was more about discovery of sound, and the results would I guess be considered psychedelic? Highly influenced by things like Syd Barrett, Experimental Audio Research, Flying Saucer Attack. Mostly minimal in structure and very experimental, often quite clumsy (well, mine was... he's actually gotten quite good from the sound of this.) :)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by akhliber