It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *dying from heat hug* That should answer your question ;-)
ddickinson: Is the weather still no better for you? That is not good. How are you other than dying from the heat? Is work going well?

*big cooling hug with some ice cold sugar-free lemonade*
30°C ... and that at midnight -.- Work is really busy, some extra stuff came up. But I should be able to get everything done until the end of the week :-)
ddickinson: Or put it in the "nerd talk" category. :-)
Oh, but I already live in that category! I'll move it to the "smart people" category instead :-)
moonshineshadow: I have to admit I was often thinking about trying Linux but was always to lazy to really do it :D
But Ubuntu or Mint are really easy to get into unlike Debian or Arch..:)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: I have to admit I was often thinking about trying Linux but was always to lazy to really do it :D
ElTerprise: But Ubuntu or Mint are really easy to get into unlike Debian or Arch..:)
Yeah but you know "never touch a running system" ;-)
I am really just too lazy to do it :D
Post edited July 08, 2015 by moonshineshadow
I was thinking about it like 6 years ago, back when I was somewhat smart about computers (I swear I was! I'm not making that up n__n)
Then I remembered... I hate change :-p
ElTerprise: :D...we were only talking about different desktops...it wasn't even a deep LInux discussion....:) (remember i'm a linux newbie)
Not deep? I'd hate to see what deep is, when you are already talking about jigowatts and heffalumps and such nonsense! :-)
moonshineshadow: Yeah but you know "never touch a running system" ;-)
I am really just too lazy to do it :D
Well good point...i installed it after i ruined my my running system ;)
moonshineshadow: 30°C ... and that at midnight -.- Work is really busy, some extra stuff came up. But I should be able to get everything done until the end of the week :-)
Well, if you keep it secret, and don't let Endre find out, I am sure you could just sleep naked and hope that keeps you cool. But if he finds out you might notice a giant telescope hovering near your window. :-)

Is the weather still due to get better for you in a few days? You mentioned last week that by Thursday this week it should start to get a little cooler (unless I remembered that wrong).

Sorry to hear you have more stuff on at work, but I am glad you should have it all done soon and it hopefully won't cause you too much extra strain.

Have you had a nice evening at least, despite the heat?
AgentBirdnest: Not deep? I'd hate to see what deep is, when you are already talking about jigowatts and heffalumps and such nonsense! :-)
Uhm....what? I know Gibibytes and Mebibytes but no jigowatts..;)......i don't even deep Linux conversations. I still have to look up every bloody terminal command except for (sudo) apt get....and i can use a package manager like Synaptic...:)
AgentBirdnest: Oh, but I already live in that category! I'll move it to the "smart people" category instead :-)
But you are in that category as well, so that won't help. Just more it to the Linux nerds category. Then you should be fine. :-)
moonshineshadow: 30°C ... and that at midnight -.- Work is really busy, some extra stuff came up. But I should be able to get everything done until the end of the week :-)
ddickinson: Well, if you keep it secret, and don't let Endre find out, I am sure you could just sleep naked and hope that keeps you cool. But if he finds out you might notice a giant telescope hovering near your window. :-)

Is the weather still due to get better for you in a few days? You mentioned last week that by Thursday this week it should start to get a little cooler (unless I remembered that wrong).

Sorry to hear you have more stuff on at work, but I am glad you should have it all done soon and it hopefully won't cause you too much extra strain.

Have you had a nice evening at least, despite the heat?
Since you know wrote that, there would be no chance to keep it hidden so no sleeping without pyjamas ;-)

According to the weather report it should rain tomorrow. I hope that is true :D

And yeah, my evening was ok. Nothing special, I re-read one of my books :-)
I actually have no idea what the BE update changed but the sorting is still messed up...

Edit: Apparently it removed the redundant symbols in the account tab...
ElTerprise: I actually have no idea what the BE update changed but the sorting is still messed up...

Edit: Apparently it removed the redundant symbols in the account tab...
Also this:
"Implemented a workaround to whatever was keeping the ESSENTIALS menu item from workin in non-legacy pages"
So, what does everyone think of the new releases? Anyone see something they like?

moonshineshadow: Since you know wrote that, there would be no chance to keep it hidden so no sleeping without pyjamas ;-)

According to the weather report it should rain tomorrow. I hope that is true :D

And yeah, my evening was ok. Nothing special, I re-read one of my books :-)
That's fine, you can get some very seductive pyjamas, so I think Endre will still be happy. :-)

Let's hope that the rain cools things down and does not make it too humid. Hopefully soon you will have more manageable temperatures and you can start enjoying the summer.

I need to stop doing that (re-reading books). I have so many new ones to read, but recently due to my mind being all over the place, I just tend to stick to books I have read, or more easy reading type books.

*big random pyjama hug* :-)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ddickinson
WARNING:

I'm probably going to do an avatar change experiment about now :D
BillyMaysFan59: WARNING:

I'm probably going to do an avatar change experiment about now :D
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

did I mention:

;-)