It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: *snip*
Thank you owl, I'm happy to see you too again! (and all the rest as well of course)

I'm going to continue studying in the same field as I did before (Ecology/Environmental studies), I have 3 more years to go and then perhaps I might slop in a master degree for good measure.

Currently I'm busy orchestrating my first go at what is meant to be a symphony :p
l0rdtr3k: I'm cold,ankle still hurts but I has waifu by my side today.
That's good news ! I hope she'll manage to get your mind off things and cheer you up then... :)
Did you see a Doc about this ankle ?...
ddickinson: You don't like the chicken costume? Would you have rather I left you there all naked for all the guys to stumble upon in the morning? *thinks to self "maybe she would have preferred that, she is French."* :-)

I am glad to hear you are doing good today. Do you have anything nice planned, other than your lovely evening with your friends, which I hope will go great?

Are you sure you don't want to help, it's quite interesting, and you can use virtually all of the pig. So some ribs it is. *cuts off some ribs just for Owl's barbecue*

That will be 4 hugs for the ribs. :-)

*big hug*
LaPtiteBete: Well, I feel a bit ridiculous, but... no, I definitely wouldn't have rather you left me there all naked for all the guys to stumble upon in the morning ):-| ... so I keep it for the moment... thanks... (haha, and I can see what you think, you dirty-minded English farm lady !!!>:-\)

Well, nothing more planned for the moment... yes, I just bought Samorost 2 because he was starng at me with its little Puss-in-Boots look...
(thanks for your wishes ! :-*)
What about you, any special plans ?... :)

And yeah, I'm sure. You can ask me any help you want, as long as it doesn't involve to hurt animals... I couldn't. If I was on my own with no butcher's shops around, well, I would be a vegetarian owl... unless I learn to fish ?... I wish I was a bear. Bears eat trouts and salmon and honey and mushrooms... that's cool :D ...
Do you have a tractor ? I could drive it (far far away) while you do your butchery work :D woohoooo....

4 hugs ? fine !!!
** Big happy hug with lots of sunshine and a cool breeze in your hair **
** Big happy hug with a nice blueberry flavoured tea and a cookie with chocolate chunk **
** Big happy hug with a thick layer of soft and fresh grass to take some rest after your work **
** Big happy hug with little birds singing around (and not sh*tting on you) as you take some deserved break **

AgentBirdnest: Depends on your definition of "some", "nice", and "plans"... I imagine I'll drink some water, and perhaps spend some time breathing... I'll get back to you if anything more interesting comes up ;-)
(o__o ... be nice to my ass! I use it all the time!)
**Big-ass hug** n__o
LaPtiteBete: Hum... :-| ... fascinating. I never thought about breathing as a "nice plan", but, well. Drinking water could be a nice plan, for someone who has spent some tough time in a random desert for example :D
... So, you've got a big ass... interesting !! n__n
Soccorro: Good morning!

How are you all doing!?

I'm feeling awesome today! *Moonwalks into the room*
LaPtiteBete: Nice Moonwalk !!
I'm pretty good, thanks... Glad you are feeling awesome, Socco !! :D
What's your secret to feel that good over the last days ? can we try it too ?
ddickinson: You have a donkey? I did not know that. What do you call your ass? :-)
LaPtiteBete: Ho, yeah... that would probably explain a lot of things :D haha...
CarrionCrow: I'm not particularly good at compiling lists like that. I can mention things I like, things I think are good, things I hate, but I don't narrow things down. It all depends on mood.
LaPtiteBete: Aaaw.... tant pis !! :)
Vnlr: Good noon everyone!

*Hands out a pack of pralines to everybody*

The last few weeks have been very busy; the household, symphonies, a cousin from antwerp who visited, bicycling, and forcing myself through my calculus books. But I'm doing fine ... I'm just a bit lost in my head now school is over for the time being
LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon, Vnlr !!!
**Eat promptly all the pralines before anyone can notice**
You surely had a lot of stuff to do !!! :)
Glad to read you're doing fine...
Do you keep on studying next year ?... already know where you'll be ?...
CarrionCrow: All right, guess the coffee's not working. Will have to sleep instead.

Have a good day, everyone. =)
LaPtiteBete: See you soon, Crow !... have a good rest :)
It's a secret! ;D
Vnlr: Thank you owl, I'm happy to see you too again! (and all the rest as well of course)

I'm going to continue studying in the same field as I did before (Ecology/Environmental studies), I have 3 more years to go and then perhaps I might slop in a master degree for good measure.

Currently I'm busy orchestrating my first go at what is meant to be a symphony :p
Ho ! Ecology and Environmental studies... just like me !! :D
I have a master in environmental engineering :)
I've listened to your work last time, it's really fascinating what you're able to do... I can't wait to hear your symphony (if you let us hear it of course) :-p
NoNewTaleToTell: < enormous message >
LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon, N2T3 !! :)
Hello! How's the day treating you Angry Viking Owl?
l0rdtr3k: I'm cold,ankle still hurts but I has waifu by my side today.
LaPtiteBete: That's good news ! I hope she'll manage to get your mind off things and cheer you up then... :)
Did you see a Doc about this ankle ?...
I'll see it today.
Soccorro: It's a secret! ;D
Ok !
LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon, N2T3 !! :)
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello! How's the day treating you Angry Viking Owl?
Pretty good, thanks !! What about you ? :)
l0rdtr3k: I'll see it today.
Cool. I hope it's nothing serious and that it'll get fixed quickly !...
Post edited July 07, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Soccorro: It's a secret! ;D
LaPtiteBete: Ok !
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello! How's the day treating you Angry Viking Owl?
LaPtiteBete: Pretty good, thanks !! What about you ? :)
l0rdtr3k: I'll see it today.
LaPtiteBete: Cool. I hope it's nothing serious and that it'll get fixed quickly !...
I'm doing fine, I'm about to have BBQ rotisserie chicken for breakfast, it seems like a well rounded and balanced breakfast to me.
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm doing fine, I'm about to have BBQ rotisserie chicken for breakfast, it seems like a well rounded and balanced breakfast to me.
That's quite unusual, but I'm starting to get used to your, USA fellows, weird eating habbits :-p
LaPtiteBete: Yep... being stuck in a overcrowded train with overwhelming temperatures doesn't souond funny :) good point...
Exactly and as long as the weather is bearable i try to use my bike :).
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm doing fine, I'm about to have BBQ rotisserie chicken for breakfast, it seems like a well rounded and balanced breakfast to me.
LaPtiteBete: That's quite unusual, but I'm starting to get used to your, USA fellows, weird eating habbits :-p
I'm not sure that's not fair to my fellow Americans, I'm just your average everyday oddball haha. I've been known to make an entire beef stew at well after midnight.
LaPtiteBete: That's quite unusual, but I'm starting to get used to your, USA fellows, weird eating habbits :-p
*grabs Owl and thinks were should I put her* Satchel,Pringles can,inside me or hug her so very tight that she won't be able to breathe?
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm not sure that's not fair to my fellow Americans, I'm just your average everyday oddball haha. I've been known to make an entire beef stew at well after midnight.
I've told her about our chocolate covered bacon :-)
l0rdtr3k: *grabs Owl and thinks were should I put her* Satchel,Pringles can,inside me or hug her so very tight that she won't be able to breathe?
*sprints from out of the blue, and grabs Owl from Blob, rescuing her* (I'm her bodyguard ):-| ... nothing bad can happen to her)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm not sure that's not fair to my fellow Americans, I'm just your average everyday oddball haha. I've been known to make an entire beef stew at well after midnight.
AgentBirdnest: I've told her about our chocolate covered bacon :-)
l0rdtr3k: *grabs Owl and thinks were should I put her* Satchel,Pringles can,inside me or hug her so very tight that she won't be able to breathe?
AgentBirdnest: *sprints from out of the blue, and grabs Owl from Blob, rescuing her* (I'm her bodyguard ):-| ... nothing bad can happen to her)
No!She's mine,give her back.*grabs Owl from Agent*
OK, who let this chicken loose in here?