It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: For me, it's like the difference between playing Icewind 1 and Icewind 2.
Once you play 2, going back to 1 is so much more boring since 2 is such a better game to me.
I see. Well that can be a dealbreaker for sure...
moonshineshadow: But that is so boring ;-)

*offline now*
So there you have it Endre, Moon says you have to keep the mankini on. :-)
low rated
CarrionCrow: For me, it's like the difference between playing Icewind 1 and Icewind 2.
Once you play 2, going back to 1 is so much more boring since 2 is such a better game to me.
ElTerprise: I see. Well that can be a dealbreaker for sure...
*gives you a beer* :p
pimpmonkey2382.313: *gives you a beer* :p
Thanks...and Cheers! That's my fourth i think :)
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: *gives you a beer* :p
ElTerprise: Thanks...and Cheers! That's my fourth i think :)
Nice, same number as me right now. :P
ElTerprise: I see. Well that can be a dealbreaker for sure...
If you play through a series and it's improving with each entry, it's nice to see. It makes you feel like the developers were trying, learning as they went.

And on the flip side of that, if you play a series that dive bombs so hard into rancid shittiness that it leaves a crater like the Anomaly series, it makes a person feel like the developers have pretty much given up completely and that you should think long and hard about buying anything from them ever again.

(It bears mentioning that if GOG hadn't pulled the plug on the last Insomnia, I am extremely confident that Anomaly Defenders would have beaten Jack Keane 2 for the title of pound for pound slowest selling game ever.
That counter had died. It was moving once every 30 to 45 minutes.)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nice, same number as me right now. :P
That's great :)
I am going to call it a night as well. I have a busy week a head of me.

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and all sleep well when you decide to go to bed.

*goodnight hugs*
CarrionCrow: If you play through a series and it's improving with each entry, it's nice to see. It makes you feel like the developers were trying, learning as they went.

And on the flip side of that, if you play a series that dive bombs so hard into rancid shittiness that it leaves a crater like the Anomaly series, it makes a person feel like the developers have pretty much given up completely and that you should think long and hard about buying anything from them ever again.

(It bears mentioning that if GOG hadn't pulled the plug on the last Insomnia, I am extremely confident that Anomaly Defenders would have beaten Jack Keane 2 for the title of pound for pound slowest selling game ever.
That counter had died. It was moving once every 30 to 45 minutes.)
I know..i experienced that...:)
Yes...it's sad to see a series going downhill like the Empire Earth series etc...
But are the Anomaly games that bad? I wanted to try them out due to its Tower-offence nature...
ddickinson: I am going to call it a night as well. I have a busy week a head of me.

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and all sleep well when you decide to go to bed.

*goodnight hugs*
Good night DD *good night hug* Sleep well :)
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: I am going to call it a night as well. I have a busy week a head of me.

*goodnight hugs*
Night farm girl, sleep well.
ElTerprise: I know..i experienced that...:)
Yes...it's sad to see a series going downhill like the Empire Earth series etc...
But are the Anomaly games that bad? I wanted to try them out due to its Tower-offence nature...
There's one good game (Anomaly Warzone Earth), one okay game (Anomaly 2), two obvious lazy rehashes (Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign and Warzone Korea), and one steaming pile of goat shit (Anomaly Defenders).

My suggestion would be to play the good game, move on to the okay game if you're all right with more of the same but worse, and forget that the other three exist.
CarrionCrow: There's one good game (Anomaly Warzone Earth), one okay game (Anomaly 2), two obvious lazy rehashes (Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign and Warzone Korea), and one steaming pile of goat shit (Anomaly Defenders).

My suggestion would be to play the good game, move on to the okay game if you're all right with more of the same but worse, and forget that the other three exist.
Thanks for the clarification. I always thought that Warzone Earth and Anomaly 2 were quite good and the one were decent but good to that it's not the case :)

---------------
I think i'll go to sleep now. Good night folks. See you all tomorrow :)
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: There's one good game (Anomaly Warzone Earth), one okay game (Anomaly 2), two obvious lazy rehashes (Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign and Warzone Korea), and one steaming pile of goat shit (Anomaly Defenders).

ElTerprise: Thanks for the clarification. I always thought that Warzone Earth and Anomaly 2 were quite good and the one were decent but good to that it's not the case :)

---------------
I think i'll go to sleep now. Good night folks. See you all tomorrow :)
Good night, sleep well.
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh

....Hey had to post something, nobody was posting for three hours O_o
Anybody here have any experience with Metro PCS? They've got an unlimited talk/text/data plan that includes tethering for $60. I believe the tethering is set to 4G for the first 2 gigs and steps down from there (to what speed I don't know), but that's better than certain other carriers who seem to either A: add an extra $20 to your bill for tethering or B: kick you off your unlimited plan for tethering or C: prevent you from tethering in any way possible.