It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: They have a female version as well, but I guess those would not be called mankinis. :-)
Soccorro: Those are called slingshot bikinis :)
Shite! I may have to turn on the air after all. :-)
CarrionCrow: That's a good question. If I were in that business, I'd be inclined to check the older methods, just to get a feel for things beyond the strictly technological.

From what I've read, it's definitely a virus when it works as intended. It will lock you out of your computer until you manage to wipe it out.

Male here, and there's no way I'd ever wear such a thing, either seriously or as a joke.
Like we said, they just need to stop presenting it as though it was all fact, just speculation. Sometimes they are so sure of the weather, it just makes them look silly when they are wrong.

So it looks like it did not fully infect your system, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

And I don't blame you in deciding to not wear it, I would think it would be quite painful for a guy to wear. :-)

EndreWhiteMane: And they're really uncomfortable too, Of course DD got me one size too small......
I am sorry, I will be sure to get the right size next time. But surly it's worth it, everyone knows the ladies love a mankini. :-)

Soccorro: better than nothing i guess...
I am sure the nudists beaches would disagree. :-)
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ddickinson
EndreWhiteMane: And they're really uncomfortable too, Of course DD got me one size too small......
ddickinson: I am sorry, I will be sure to get the right size next time. But surly it's worth it, everyone knows the ladies love a mankini. :-)
And when ladies like something they point and laugh right?
RIGHT?
EndreWhiteMane: And when ladies like something they point and laugh right?
RIGHT?
It sounds like you have it on backwards. :-)

(Can you wear a mankini backwards?)
moonshineshadow: The storm could just make a stop at your place on the way down to Switzerland, it is on the way ;-)
That would be awesome :D

CarrionCrow: Not sure yet. What I picked looked good at a glance as I went through the 900+ I have stored.

I could pick something now, but it could change at the spur of the moment.

I know I want to play Original Sin and Wasteland 2, but those have prequels to get through first.
I want to play D4, but it seems wrong to do that when I haven't done Deadly Premonition yet.
Well that doesn't make it easier...:)...but isn't Original Sin the first game (chronologically) in the Dinivity series?
EndreWhiteMane: And when ladies like something they point and laugh right?
RIGHT?
ddickinson: It sounds like you have it on backwards. :-)

(Can you wear a mankini backwards?)
Doesn't seem to matter, whichever way it shows more than any humans eyeballs should be burdened with.
While I love our mankini discussion I need to get some sleep (or at least try to get some) :P

*good night hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: Well that doesn't make it easier...:)...but isn't Original Sin the first game (chronologically) in the Dinivity series?
Honestly not sure. Figured I'd go through the whole series, start with Divine and finish with OS.

If I play OS first, and it's incredibly good compared to the rest, getting through the other four is going to be a hell of a slog.
moonshineshadow: While I love our mankini discussion I need to get some sleep (or at least try to get some) :P

Just try to stay cool and dream of something pleasant instead. Goodnight. =)
Post edited July 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: While I love our mankini discussion I need to get some sleep (or at least try to get some) :P

Good night Moon, sleep well. :-)
CarrionCrow: Honestly not sure. Figured I'd go through the whole series, start with Divine and finish with OS.

If I play OS first, and it's incredibly good compared to the rest, getting through the other four is going to be a hell of a slog.
That might work as well....and that's actually a good point..which make think about doing the same ....

...but not at the moment. Terraria is currently a huge timesink for me :)

Good night and sleep well :) *good night hug*
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ElTerprise

Goodnight, Moonshine! Sleep tight and sweet dreams (dreams about mankinis perhaps?)! :-)

*goodnight hug*

EndreWhiteMane: Doesn't seem to matter, whichever way it shows more than any humans eyeballs should be burdened with.
How about I get you one of those Victorian era swimsuits, the ones that kind of look like pyjamas? The picture below seems to imply they are popular with the ladies as well. :-)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/aa/8c/e4/aa8ce46b2dbf779a073f77c46f65f52c.jpg
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ddickinson
ElTerprise: That might work as well....and that's actually a good point..which make think about doing the same ....

...but not at the moment. Terraria is currently a huge timesink for me :)
For me, it's like the difference between playing Icewind 1 and Icewind 2.
Once you play 2, going back to 1 is so much more boring since 2 is such a better game to me.
EndreWhiteMane: Doesn't seem to matter, whichever way it shows more than any humans eyeballs should be burdened with.
ddickinson: How about I get you one of those Victorian era swimsuits, the ones that kind of look like pyjamas? The picture below seems to imply they are popular with the ladies as well. :-)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/aa/8c/e4/aa8ce46b2dbf779a073f77c46f65f52c.jpg
That'd work.
EndreWhiteMane: That'd work.
It does look more comfortable than the mankini, plus they could double as pyjamas as well. :-)
ddickinson: How about I get you one of those Victorian era swimsuits, the ones that kind of look like pyjamas? The picture below seems to imply they are popular with the ladies as well. :-)

But that is so boring ;-)

*offline now*