It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
ddickinson: It makes a change from French and German. :-)
Well i wanted to use something different and ik kan net gut opp platt snacken :P
NoxTM: Thanks! And yes, the pain does seem to decrease a bit when taking them... unless it's just because it's taking the focus away! Hah. In a way I hope they didn't work, because now I'm not sure which set of issues is worse. Hey ho. Hopefully the nausea and trembling will subside the more I take 'em.
*fingers-crossed* that it will.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
GreenDamsel: More importantly, they suddenly start speaking esperanto
ddickinson: It makes a change from French and German. :-)

Soccorro: ...
ddickinson: How are you enjoying Resident Evil Remake? Are they much different to the Gamecube version, or are they just ported onto PC? And I suppose you noticed the jiggle technology? :-)
Jiggle technology? Do you mean her breasts? Yeah, makes the game extra difficult... And the game has basically kept the beautiful prerendered environment and put in HD characters.
NoxTM: Thanks! And yes, the pain does seem to decrease a bit when taking them... unless it's just because it's taking the focus away! Hah. In a way I hope they didn't work, because now I'm not sure which set of issues is worse. Hey ho. Hopefully the nausea and trembling will subside the more I take 'em.
I still remember some of my time with painkillers after my operation, not a very nice time. The first part was okay, because I was out of it on life support, but the latter part was not nice. I hate taking medication, especially the kind that make me sleepy or nauseous and things like that.

I hope the medication just needs a little time to settle down and it won't keep causing you so much trouble. Maybe talk to your doctor about it and see if there are any alternative medications you could take with less side effects?

ElTerprise: Well i wanted to use something different and ik kan net gut opp platt snacken :P
It all just looks like made up gibberish to me. But then I am only bilingual. :-)

Soccorro: Jiggle technology? Do you mean her breasts? Yeah, makes the game extra difficult... And the game has basically kept the beautiful prerendered environment and put in HD characters.
It's not as bad as Tomb Raider when they did it. To be honest, I have had the game for years and I never even knew about the jiggle stuff until the remake when people were talking about it. I thought at first it was something new they put in, but when I had a look it is in the original version but I just never noticed. From what I have seen, the characters on the HD version look a lot like the Gamecube version.

The games looked great on the Gamecube, and I think the Resident Evil Remake was a fine example of a remake done well. Resident Evil 0 was not too good (IMO), but the first few games are great. I think I have most if not all of the Resident Evil games for the Gamecube. Number 2 was always one of my favourites, with the multiple scenarios.
ddickinson: I still remember some of my time with painkillers after my operation, not a very nice time. The first part was okay, because I was out of it on life support, but the latter part was not nice. I hate taking medication, especially the kind that make me sleepy or nauseous and things like that.

I hope the medication just needs a little time to settle down and it won't keep causing you so much trouble. Maybe talk to your doctor about it and see if there are any alternative medications you could take with less side effects?

ElTerprise: Well i wanted to use something different and ik kan net gut opp platt snacken :P
ddickinson: It all just looks like made up gibberish to me. But then I am only bilingual. :-)

Soccorro: Jiggle technology? Do you mean her breasts? Yeah, makes the game extra difficult... And the game has basically kept the beautiful prerendered environment and put in HD characters.
ddickinson: It's not as bad as Tomb Raider when they did it. To be honest, I have had the game for years and I never even knew about the jiggle stuff until the remake when people were talking about it. I thought at first it was something new they put in, but when I had a look it is in the original version but I just never noticed. From what I have seen, the characters on the HD version look a lot like the Gamecube version.

The games looked great on the Gamecube, and I think the Resident Evil Remake was a fine example of a remake done well. Resident Evil 0 was not too good (IMO), but the first few games are great. I think I have most if not all of the Resident Evil games for the Gamecube. Number 2 was always one of my favourites, with the multiple scenarios.
But i dont know, the games atmosphere is just too heavy for me!!! Especially the sectoring of the levels. You can hear them but cant see them until you enter another esction of the floor and then its too late
ddickinson: It all just looks like made up gibberish to me. But then I am only bilingual. :-)
Well that was actually low german a dialect/language (depends who you ask) from Northern germany. What other do you speak aside from english?
tinyE: Sounds like Doom 3.
Soccorro: how does it sound like...have you ever played doom 3?
Played Doom 3!? I WORSHIP DOOM 3!

Well kind of. It's not as good as Quake 4 but I still adore it and it's one of the few games I refuse to uninstall.
Soccorro: how does it sound like...have you ever played doom 3?
tinyE: Played Doom 3!? I WORSHIP DOOM 3!

Well kind of. It's not as good as Quake 4 but I still adore it and it's one of the few games I refuse to uninstall.
You like doom 3!? I hereby declare that you are insane. Quake 4 is indeed good though.
Soccorro: But i dont know, the games atmosphere is just too heavy for me!!! Especially the sectoring of the levels. You can hear them but cant see them until you enter another esction of the floor and then its too late
Have you run into the Crimson Heads yet? Those were annoying, especially on the higher difficulty. Oh yeah, play it on hard. It's a lot more fun and scary. :-)

ElTerprise: Well that was actually low german a dialect/language (depends who you ask) from Northern germany. What other do you speak aside from english?
I was only joking about being bilingual, although my answer would have been English and bad English. They may sound similar, but they can be completely different languages sometimes. :-)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ddickinson
tinyE:
Soccorro: I hereby declare that you are insane.
I can't wait to see your next post:
"I hereby declare that the sky is blue." :P
Soccorro: I hereby declare that you are insane.
tinyE: I can't wait to see your next post:
"I hereby declare that the sky is blue." :P
Nah, i have nothing else to say. You win. You just win...
ddickinson: I was only joking about being bilingual, although my answer would have been English and bad English. They may sound similar, but they can be completely different languages sometimes. :-)
Oh...but the possible answer would've been really funny :D and i can imagine that they're sometimes really different..:)
Soccorro: But i dont know, the games atmosphere is just too heavy for me!!! Especially the sectoring of the levels. You can hear them but cant see them until you enter another esction of the floor and then its too late
ddickinson: Have you run into the Crimson Heads yet? Those were annoying, especially on the higher difficulty. Oh yeah, play it on hard. It's a lot more fun and scary. :-)

ElTerprise: Well that was actually low german a dialect/language (depends who you ask) from Northern germany. What other do you speak aside from english?
ddickinson: I was only joking about being bilingual, although my answer would have been English and bad English. They may sound similar, but they can be completely different languages sometimes. :-)
I barely survive right now. And i just came as far as pushing the statue off the ceiling.
ElTerprise: Oh...but the possible answer would've been really funny :D and i can imagine that they're sometimes really different..:)
No more different than the many different German dialects no doubt.

Soccorro: I barely survive right now. And i just came as far as pushing the statue off the ceiling.
Have you ever played the game before, the original Resident Evil I mean?

(You are gonna love the Crimson Heads. :-))
ElTerprise: Oh...but the possible answer would've been really funny :D and i can imagine that they're sometimes really different..:)
ddickinson: No more different than the many different German dialects no doubt.

Soccorro: I barely survive right now. And i just came as far as pushing the statue off the ceiling.
ddickinson: Have you ever played the game before, the original Resident Evil I mean?

(You are gonna love the Crimson Heads. :-))
I watched a good friend play the beginning... Thats it. Most of the game is unknown to me.