It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a cybernoir adventure blending retro design with innovative mechanics.
Genre: Adventure
Interesting. This pixel art looks incredible and the p&c gameplay never gets old. The setting has been a bit overdone lately but this game might have some nice fresh ideas to pull it off.

The one thing I'm most wary about is the real world research. I think it is very likely, probable even, that a few times I might google a hint and get presented with answers to puzzles that go much further than what I intended to find. Avoiding spoilers will be the biggest challenge in this game.

I'll keep an eye on it and hope the reviews say it is as nice as it looks.
why aren't all the carmen sandiego games available digitally? there's one on steam and that's it. guess this is as close as it gets, though it has some sort of endurance mechanic, which sounds like a horrible idea. plus no educational aspect (not that 20-year-old info about countries and stuff would hold up in carmen sandiego).
GOG.com: Get ready for a cybernoir adventure blending retro design with innovative mechanics.
Genre: Adventure
Wishlisted.

"SOLVE CASES WITH REAL WORLD RESEARCH
The cases Amira takes on require smart thinking and intuition to beat - but what happens when the clues dry up? That’s when you’ll have to look beyond the game for answers. The mysteries of Chinatown Detective Agency require real world investigation, whether that’s an online search for an airport code or tracking down a mysterious quote. You’re not just playing a detective, you’re becoming one."

I like that.
Post edited March 09, 2022 by BreOl72
Niiiiice! I've been aware of this one for a while, I was hoping it would come to GOG.
Played the demo quite some time ago. It has something special. The game is somehow different and grows on you. Eventually I was recalling while playing other, more run-of-the-mill games. Thankfully, the game deservedly arrives to GOG. Getting this as soon as it arrives.

TL,DR: Play the demo, find out if this game is for you. If you liked, say, Technobabylon, there are good odds that you will like this.
Post edited March 09, 2022 by Carradice
Beautiful! I like p&c cyberpunk Technobabylon, Virtuaverse, Whispers of a Machine, ......

Please bring The Sundew too

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_sundew
A realistic way to solve crimes? Sounds interesting.
Nice one I will be keeping an eye over

reading the previous post it goes to my wish list right away. I like games like this one
Post edited March 09, 2022 by Biruchi
Looks nice. Interesting concept about having to sleuth for clues outside the game.
This looks amazing. Lovely setting too - can never have enough SEA-based games. <3
Thank you so much for the release!