It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Astragon Entertainment offers a variety of incredible simulators – check out the ones that join the GOG catalog today!

Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop (-20%)
This game offers the most comprehensive bus fleet in the history of the series with 30 officially licensed buses. Drive on two vastly different maps, alone or with friend. Play with extended management elements or just enjoy your time on the road.

Construction Simulator 2 US - Pocket Edition
In this game, you build your own construction company and take the wheel of 40 original, licensed construction vehicles from the manufacturers Caterpillar, Liebherr, Palfinger, Bell, STILL, ATLAS, Mack Trucks, MEILLER Kipper, and Kenworth. Excavate to your heart's content, control giant cranes, load construction materials, pout concrete, or pave the roads of Westside Plains.

Construction Simulator 3
Explore a 10km² map, lovingly designed to resemble the idyllic Alpine foothills and play in three different districts: The village where you establish your company, a spacious industrial area and a modern town. Use the time between jobs to explore the freely drivable open world.

You can also get Construction Simulator 2+3 Bundle (-20%).

All launch discounts end on September 30th, 2 PM UTC.

Now on GOG!
Neither are available just yet, it looks like.
Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop :

Is this the Gold version or just the base game without any premium DLCs / Season Pass ?

Construction Simulator 2+3 :

Aren't these just PC ports of crappy android games ?
Post edited 3 days ago by Oriza-Triznyák
Oriza-Triznyák: Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop :

Is this the Gold version or just the base game without any premium DLCs / Season Pass ?
I think is the same version available on Amazon Prime, so is base game with the extension map, I would like to get the DLCs too, hope GOG can make it happen.
Post edited 3 days ago by Keihltrein
I can see a game called "Construction Simulation" on Steam that is decently rated (81% approval with about 7k reviews), but I have no idea if we're talking about the same game.

This is rather confusing.
GOG.com: Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop (-20%)
This game offers the most comprehensive bus fleet in the history of the series with 30 officially licensed buses. Drive on two vastly different maps, alone or with friend. Play with extended management elements or just enjoy your time on the road.
It's nice to see properly modelled buses in a video game. In many non-simulator games, buses either have opaque windows or horribly-proportioned & arranged interiors.

Achievements would be nice to have too.
Yaaaay, licensed vehicles! Get the games while you can, 'cause they'll probably be delisted in a few years.

Also, what exactly is "pocket edition" supposed to mean in this context? The copy on the store page repeats the phrase several times as part of the full title, but never explains what it means.
Magnitus: I can see a game called "Construction Simulation" on Steam that is decently rated (81% approval with about 7k reviews), but I have no idea if we're talking about the same game.

This is rather confusing.
It seems they don't want us to have the proper full game, so instead they give us these old mobile ports.
Check the size, they are less than 1GB!
Might be better than nothing, but come on, just bring the full construction sim pc-game here!
Post edited 3 days ago by Seb-gog
I'm glad to see some games from this publisher coming out. But I was especially looking forward to “Police Simulator: Patrol Officers”. I hope it will eventually be released on gog.
Post edited 3 days ago by angelblue
Why do these titles say Broadband internet required as minimum? I don't see anything in the description about this so I am expecting this to of course be without DRM so is it just s typo or have they not told us what internet is needed for? I'm guessing multiplayer of course but best to ask.
is the bus simulator driving in real cities maps or fictional?
Bus Simulator 21 takes place in "Angel Shores", a new fictional modern city located in the United States which is based on the San Francisco Bay Area. The game features a coastline and districts like Chinatown. In addition to the California map, the game will have a revised "Seaside Valley" map from its predecessor Bus Simulator 18.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_Simulator_21

Bus Simulator 21 takes place in "Angel Shores", a new fictional modern city located in the United States which is based on the San Francisco Bay Area. The game features a coastline and districts like Chinatown. In addition to the California map, the game will have a revised "Seaside Valley" map from its predecessor Bus Simulator 18.
surfer1260: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_Simulator_21
that's weak. Why don't they do it like Eurotruck and let you drive in real towns?
[German workman going home to play more work simulators.tga]
The Bus Simulator would be of interest to me but there's no demo right? Too bad. *not on the wishlist it goes!*